Grand Jury requested in Trump GA probe

Sorry bud, you will never make me feel bad for not selling my soul to a political part. It is just not going to happen.

It's not selling your soul, it's working within the system as established.

Want another system? Time to man the barricades.

It's not selling your soul, it's working within the system as established.

Want another system? Time to man the barricades.

It is the established system because you all want it to be that way. You love being in your tribe talking shit about the other tribe even though you are carbon copies of each other

It is the established system because you all want it to be that way. You love being in your tribe talking shit about the other tribe even though you are carbon copies of each other

It's the system because it's the system. To change it you have either work within the system, or as I said, man the barricades.

It's the system because it's the system. To change it you have either work within the system, or as I said, man the barricades.

The system cannot change because you all love it too very much.

All I can do is be the voice of one crying out in the wilderness

The system cannot change because you all love it too very much.

All I can do is be the voice of one crying out in the wilderness

There always a chance it's replaced with something worse.

nah, by being overtly hostile to one side, you just buttress the other. The system works around you and on you.

Sorry, not sorry.

If he said, "Look for the votes", because he believed/told fraud took place and ballot papers were missing, that's a different kettle of fish.

So did Trump tell them to go and make votes up?
He didn't say 'look' he said 'find'
We can interpret this differently, but IMO, trump clearly meant to "Find meaning make up or fabricate"
Find isn't make up or fabricate.
I disagree.
Listen to the POS talk, he just makes up shit.
5,000 dead voters trump claimed, they tell trump his data is wrong, it was 2 dead people.
They put in ballots 3 times, BS.
trump told that Rudy sliced and diced the video, and it represents no where near the real truth.
trumps just moves on to the next lie.

We can interpret this differently, but IMO, trump clearly meant to "Find meaning make up or fabricate"
I posted the context and the full transcript.
You are full of shit. As usual.

I disagree.
5,000 dead voters trump claimed, they tell trump his data is wrong, it was 2 dead people.
trump told that Rudy sliced and diced the video, and it represents no where near the real truth.

You read it as a TDS loser would, jerking off to the latest WE GOT TRUMP THIS TIME bullshit.

He's on tape, trying to influence election officials. That's "illegal" in Normal World. Seems pretty open-and-shut to me.

Her probe, launched in February, is centered on the Jan. 2 phone call Trump placed to Raffensperger, in which he urged the Republican to “find” the votes to reverse Joe Biden’s win in Georgia in November 2020.
Is a Grand jury going to look into the videos of people stuffing drop boxes full of ballots next?

I disagree.
Look, find, same thing.

Can you look for my car keys.
Can you find my car keys.

Yet another Democrat nothingburger. They must taste real good cos you do fucking loads of them.

I disagree.
Can you look for my car keys.
Can you find my car keys.

So you believe my car keys are fictitious, and I want you to make up or fabricate the keys. I'm British, I know Americans don't have a full grasp of the Queen's English, but, your bar is set very low.

Just listen to the babbling fool.
He consistently gets told that his data is wrong, then he consistently
repeats what his handlers have told him, and he won't let the lie go.
He doubles down.

trump mentions that they counted/(ran thru the machine) the votes 3 times
When told that he is wrong, they did an audit, proving that his claim ^^^^^^ is wrong,
and all trump can do is repeat the lie again,

"But Brad, they ran the votes 3 time."
To trump, your information is incorrect, that never happened.
then trump bitches about the auditors that were used.
Once a con man, always a con man.

So you believe my car keys are fictitious,
Never said that.
What I said was we can interpret trumps words differently, because he is a con man. Liar. Cheat.

In the context of the entire phone call, trump continually makes up false/fake data, and tries to convince others that his data is real. When told "Your information is incorrect" trump just moves on to the next lie, then circles back to the original lie.
He's a con man.
Trump is a con man, he continues to con you.
It's sad and so obvious.

Never said that.
What I said was we can interpret trumps words differently, because he is a con man. Liar. Cheat.

In the context of the entire phone call, trump continually makes up false/fake data, and tries to convince others that his data is real. When told "Your information is incorrect" trump just moves on to the next lie, then circles back to the original lie.
He's a con man.
Trump is a con man, he continues to con you.
It's sad and so obvious.
No one cons me, I simply look at and listen to transcripts etc.. and give you an opinion. I'm a UK Brit, you can bum Trump as much as you want, doesn't bother me.

Trump is a billionaire, he pisses on the one guy and then moves to the next guy, that's why he's rich.

By all means take whatever meaning you want of words, but you're up against the dictionary, you can't just pick one and stick to it. Someone who does that is simply satisfying an agenda. If you were stood up in court and they said, "Find means, this, find means that", you will say yes. But on this board, you're trying to stick to one definition to suit your agenda. That's all I'm pointing out. Ignore it, fine, have another nothingburger.

Forum List

Back