Grand Jury requested in Trump GA probe

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
He's on tape, trying to influence election officials. That's "illegal" in Normal World. Seems pretty open-and-shut to me.

Her probe, launched in February, is centered on the Jan. 2 phone call Trump placed to Raffensperger, in which he urged the Republican to “find” the votes to reverse Joe Biden’s win in Georgia in November 2020.

He's on tape, trying to influence election officials. That's "illegal" in Normal World. Seems pretty open-and-shut to me.

Her probe, launched in February, is centered on the Jan. 2 phone call Trump placed to Raffensperger, in which he urged the Republican to “find” the votes to reverse Joe Biden’s win in Georgia in November 2020.
Trump thought it would never end. Hah Ha Haaa!

Fulton County DA requests special grand jury to probe Trump's election interference

Wow! There are multiple trump associates that should be concerned...in addition to the Former Guy.

Fulton County DA requests special grand jury to probe Trump's election interference

Wow! There are multiple trump associates that should be concerned...in addition to the Former Guy.
...and the straightjacket gets tighter and tighter.....now deflection.

What specific law did he break?

What specific law did he supposedly break?

It's really hard to take CNN seriously these days.

You do not have any issue at all with the President of the United States using the power of his office to ask the SOS of a state to give him a specific number of votes?

You do not have any issue at all with the President of the United States using the power of his office to ask the SOS of a state to give him a specific number of votes?
Nothing is going to happen. Even if it did at best you'll make Trump some kind of martyr. I'm more pragmatic than revenge driven. The truth is I just want us to move on and let Trump disappear. At this point it's the left keeping him relevant. It's their hate for him that fuels the right's love as well.

Can we please just let it go? Christ on a cracker man.

Nothing is going to happen. Even if it did at best you'll make Trump some kind of martyr. I'm more pragmatic than revenge driven. The truth is I just want us to move on and let Trump disappear. At this point it's the left keeping him relevant. It's their hate for him that fuels the right's love as well.

Can we please just let it go? Christ on a cracker man.

I do not care about revenge, I would just like it to not happen again. If there are no consequences at all, then there is no reason for every president from here on out to not do the same thing every election.

I do not care about revenge, I would just like it to not happen again. If there are no consequences at all, then there is no reason for every president from here on out to not do the same thing every election.
It didn't work though. He didn't stop the results. Joe Biden is the president, not Donald Trump. Why do we talk about this as if Donald Trump succeeded?

It didn't work though. He didn't stop the results. Joe Biden is the president, not Donald Trump. Why do we talk about this as if Donald Trump succeeded?

This time it did not work. The next time it might and there is zero reason for anyone not to keep trying till it does.

That would depend upon what was talked about. If I talk to a hit man about killing someone, is that not illegal?

If you asked how much it costs? No. If you buy the services? Yes.

The premise is he asked someone to make up votes, got hard evidence of that?

Forum List

Back