Grand Jury Indicts 15 after Birthday Party Confederate Flag Intimidation Case

I'm flattered that you think I'm so creative but I'm on my phone. Feel free to Google it like I did.

Grand Jury Indicts 15 after Birthday Party Confrontation

allen_1444665879240_347067_ver1.0_640_360.jpg
hansard_1444665879240_347068_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

At a Monday news conference, Fortner said the 15 people associated with the group “Respect the Flag” drove around the community in vehicles displaying the Confederate flag when they stopped near a residence on Campbellton Street where some residents were having a child’s birthday party.

After media coverage of the confrontation which was captured in part on video, the Douglasville Police Department and the Douglas County District Attorney’s Office conducted an investigation into the circumstances.

On Friday, the Grand Jury indicted 15 members of “Respect the Flag” on charges they violated Georgia’s Street Gang Terrorism and Prevention Act and Terrorist threats.

The indictment also charged two members of the group with battery for an incident that occurred that same day at a gas station in the area of Douglas County known as the Corn Crib.

The racists rode in black neighborhoods because its not about race....Or blacks made them...or something. Have fun in jail assholes

Your link only says the following:

Alford said during the celebration, several trucks with American, military, and Confederate flags flying from the back made their way onto her property. She claims they threatened her.

But Kayla Norton, who was in one of the pickup trucks, disputes that version of the story. Norton said the confrontation actually began when someone threw an object at one of trucks causing it to swerve and pop a tire. Norton said the driver pulled over into the grass off Chapel Hill Road, an area Norton said is public property.

The Alford family refutes claims anyone from their party threw anything at the truck.

But both sides claim the other escaladed the incident by showing weapons, but police couldn’t confirm that ever happened.

A video shot of the scene shows officers with the Douglasville Police Department at the scene. Police said they responded and investigated, but didn’t arrest anyone for the actual incident. However, police said one person was arrested on unrelated charges.

There is nothing about a grand jury indictment, bubba.

FTA:
On Friday, the Grand Jury indicted 15 members of “Respect the Flag” on charges they violated Georgia’s Street Gang Terrorism and Prevention Act and Terrorist threats.

The indictment also charged two members of the group with battery for an incident that occurred that same day at a gas station in the area of Douglas County known as the Corn Crib.

link?
Hell, he probably doesn't have one...

Libs post made-up shit all the time.

I know, you should check out this thread for made up bullshit; Richard Dawkins Finally Gets One Right! Whats Next, He Starts to Believe in God? Heaven Forbid! | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

At a Monday news conference, Fortner said the 15 people associated with the group “Respect the Flag” drove around the community in vehicles displaying the Confederate flag when they stopped near a residence on Campbellton Street where some residents were having a child’s birthday party.

After media coverage of the confrontation which was captured in part on video, the Douglasville Police Department and the Douglas County District Attorney’s Office conducted an investigation into the circumstances.

The racists rode in black neighborhoods because its not about race....Or blacks made them...or something. Have fun in jail assholes

Excellent. I agree with this. It's outright intimidation and should be prosecuted.

Now....how about Black Brunch....who storm white diners and try to provoke everyone?????

Oh....that's different right?

Awwwwwww. Couldn't do it without deflecting, huh? Poor white chicken shit.

Should I just copy the OP for this fool or what? Naw, it's better if he continues to look like a fucking idiot.

Should I just copy the OP for this fool or what? Naw, it's better if he continues to look like a fucking idiot.

Virtually the entire article was copied to the thread, dumbass and it has nothing about an indictment in it, not even the long boring video.

Go tell your lies somewhere else, why doncha dear?

Lol...hey, ignore the OP all yiu want champ. I can't make you read, go have someone show you how to click links with your old ass lol

Thank you. It's great news that these knuckle-dragging NaziCons were indicted. I salute the Georgia grand jury! Apparently not all southerners are evil.

I wonder what JimBowie's faced looked like when he found the link that hiding in plain sight in the OP. Probably old man angry face like I was on his lawn

Lol...hey, ignore the OP all yiu want champ. I can't make you read, go have someone show you how to click links with your old ass lol

Doesn't matter, you have no linky you have no story.

This dumbass still is ignoring the OP with links LOL...You cant be helped brah

There was only one link when I looked. Nice of you to finally provide it.

Look at the liar who got caught in his own bullshit. I bet you think I edited it...But when you edit it leaves a new time stamp? I bet you think I hacked it too! LMAO

I know its hard when you look like a fool, but at least do it with grace

Doesn't matter, you have no linky you have no story.

This dumbass still is ignoring the OP with links LOL...You cant be helped brah

There was only one link when I looked. Nice of you to finally provide it.

Look at the liar who got caught in his own bullshit. I bet you think I edited it...But when you edit it leaves a new time stamp? I bet you think I hacked it too! LMAO

I know its hard when you look like a fool, but at least do it with grace

Well I just updated to Windows 10 and I am using Microsoft Edge, and it has been doing weird things, like my list of favorites keeps truncating, and the Favorites menu appears sometimes and not at others, and often times I get weird ad banners across the top of the page, and other things.

But I swear to God, when I saw your post and I followed the red link in the first paragraph, I went to the to above the first pic and there was no title that would indicate a link. There was only the normal title bar and it was not an active link. They never are as far as I know.

I cant explain it, but apparently you did have it but it was not displaying when I went to it.

Why would I insist that you had no title then admit it later? My browser might be funky is all I can figure.

Forum List

Back