Grand Jury Indicts 15 after Birthday Party Confederate Flag Intimidation Case

:badgrin: Now you're blaming it on Microsoft? :badgrin:

Duude, just stop it. Responsibility, take it, fool

Grand Jury Indicts 15 after Birthday Party Confrontation

allen_1444665879240_347067_ver1.0_640_360.jpg
hansard_1444665879240_347068_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

At a Monday news conference, Fortner said the 15 people associated with the group “Respect the Flag” drove around the community in vehicles displaying the Confederate flag when they stopped near a residence on Campbellton Street where some residents were having a child’s birthday party.

After media coverage of the confrontation which was captured in part on video, the Douglasville Police Department and the Douglas County District Attorney’s Office conducted an investigation into the circumstances.

On Friday, the Grand Jury indicted 15 members of “Respect the Flag” on charges they violated Georgia’s Street Gang Terrorism and Prevention Act and Terrorist threats.

The indictment also charged two members of the group with battery for an incident that occurred that same day at a gas station in the area of Douglas County known as the Corn Crib.

The racists rode in black neighborhoods because its not about race....Or blacks made them...or something. Have fun in jail assholes

Your link only says the following:

Alford said during the celebration, several trucks with American, military, and Confederate flags flying from the back made their way onto her property. She claims they threatened her.

But Kayla Norton, who was in one of the pickup trucks, disputes that version of the story. Norton said the confrontation actually began when someone threw an object at one of trucks causing it to swerve and pop a tire. Norton said the driver pulled over into the grass off Chapel Hill Road, an area Norton said is public property.

The Alford family refutes claims anyone from their party threw anything at the truck.

But both sides claim the other escaladed the incident by showing weapons, but police couldn’t confirm that ever happened.

A video shot of the scene shows officers with the Douglasville Police Department at the scene. Police said they responded and investigated, but didn’t arrest anyone for the actual incident. However, police said one person was arrested on unrelated charges.

There is nothing about a grand jury indictment, bubba.

I really hope the cops checked to see if there was a blown tire.

I know whenever I've had a blown tire that makes me find a birthday part and scream racial epithets also

And whats funny is that the police didnt arrest anyone because they said they werent sure of what happened.

FTA when it happened:
“Officers on scene were given conflicting statements as to what led up to the confrontation. We do not have any evidence of any shots fired nor were there any reports of a physical altercation taking place."

Police also said no one was injured. They are reviewing the video of the incident to see if any laws were broken.

Looks like they reviewed it...
seems to me that if the altercation took place on public property and not on the property where the yard apes were celebrating another year of being alive and not in jail, common sense tells me that the yard apes left the confines of their pen and went looking for trouble.

Yeah, because Microsoft never has buggy code, like ever. :cuckoo:

You're the only fool between us, dipshit.

Why would I lie about you not having a link?

You lack of class, or willingness to simply empathize with people you disagree with just reinforces what a low class bitch you really are, bubba.

At a Monday news conference, Fortner said the 15 people associated with the group “Respect the Flag” drove around the community in vehicles displaying the Confederate flag when they stopped near a residence on Campbellton Street where some residents were having a child’s birthday party.

After media coverage of the confrontation which was captured in part on video, the Douglasville Police Department and the Douglas County District Attorney’s Office conducted an investigation into the circumstances.

On Friday, the Grand Jury indicted 15 members of “Respect the Flag” on charges they violated Georgia’s Street Gang Terrorism and Prevention Act and Terrorist threats.

The indictment also charged two members of the group with battery for an incident that occurred that same day at a gas station in the area of Douglas County known as the Corn Crib.

The racists rode in black neighborhoods because its not about race....Or blacks made them...or something. Have fun in jail assholes

Alford said during the celebration, several trucks with American, military, and Confederate flags flying from the back made their way onto her property. She claims they threatened her.

But Kayla Norton, who was in one of the pickup trucks, disputes that version of the story. Norton said the confrontation actually began when someone threw an object at one of trucks causing it to swerve and pop a tire. Norton said the driver pulled over into the grass off Chapel Hill Road, an area Norton said is public property.

The Alford family refutes claims anyone from their party threw anything at the truck.

But both sides claim the other escaladed the incident by showing weapons, but police couldn’t confirm that ever happened.

A video shot of the scene shows officers with the Douglasville Police Department at the scene. Police said they responded and investigated, but didn’t arrest anyone for the actual incident. However, police said one person was arrested on unrelated charges.

Wouldn't they have already done that?

I still don't see how having a Confederate flag makes you a member of a gang.

You lack of class, or willingness to simply empathize with people you disagree with just reinforces what a low class bitch you really are, bubba.

Why would you lie? Simple, because you're a fool and has been caught.

The link was always there but instead of saying your computer has bugs in the first place you said I was a liar with the link staring you in the face.
I accept your apology and revel in your defeat

Why would you lie? Simple, because you're a fool and has been caught.

The link was always there but instead of saying your computer has bugs in the first place you said I was a liar with the link staring you in the face.
I accept your apology and revel in your defeat

You really are stupid if you think I apologized to you in any way. I simply explained the circumstances.

And if you think Microsoft code isn't well known for shenanigans then you are also ignorant as well as an ass.

This isn't about Microsoft phagg. This is about you accusing me of lying when the fucking link was there the entire time.

The first post after you realized it was there was to again accuse me of putting it in later. Until I exposed that a edited timestamp would be there if I did.

NOW IT'S MICROSOFT FAULT lolz.

But the confederate rag is about... um... pride? Not liking America? Uh... the south?
And the joy of slavery. Depending on whether you are the leash holder or wearing the leash, of course.

Wouldn't they have already done that?

I still don't see how having a Confederate flag makes you a member of a gang.

I really fucking hope so.

My fear is that the cops who showed up saw that no one was hurt, figured there would be no charges filed and just told everyone to go home without checking anything out.

IF that is the case, we could have a real serious miscarriage of justice here were innocent people are railroaded to Jail.

^^Here we go! I told you on page one the victimized white man excuse was coming.

^^Here we go! I told you on page one the victimized white man excuse was coming.

That's because you remember the original reported story, where it was revealed that the incident only took place because the party goers threw a rock, and caused a truck to swerve, pop a tire and have to stop.

They then mobbed the truck, harassing and threatening the white guy(s).

Though you have, naturally been dishonest and pretended to be dumb. About that.

Not to take away from you any attempt to be dumb in other ways, or even generally.

But you knew there was more to this story.

Yeah I remember that story. That's the one the police disagreed with and found no evidence of being true. That story was a good one but since the police hate white people and give blacks the benefit of the doubt it was a setup. Probably goes all the way up to the Mayor lmao

Yeah I remember that story. That's the one the police disagreed with and found no evidence of being true. That story was a good one but since the police hate white people and give blacks the benefit of the doubt it was a setup. Probably goes all the way up to the Mayor lmao

Link to the cops looking and not finding evidence. And not believing them.

Because that was NOT included in the initial reports.

The police charged them because they're innocent. Why?

War on whites. That's why.

Here goes another shit lord who can't click a fucking link in the OP

I saw nothing in the previous story or the op that said the cops looked for evidence (blown tire) or that they did not believe the white guys.

So, Link or admit that you don't have that either.

Forum List

Back