Graham blasts DemonRAT colleague, Scumbag Hirono: You have ‘slandered’ Barr

You’re arguing with an idiot so don’t waste your time.
This coming from a liar who ran from proving the campaign was spied on by the FBI. Talk about wasting someone's time. Scram liar.

You admitted you didn’t click on the links I provided. You have lost all credibility (not that you had much to begin with) and you lost another debate. You have embarrassed yourself. Never reply to my posts again.
You couldn't reply to your own links, because there is no proof in those links. Lol! You're a trip.

You never opened them. How would you know? Stupid, lonely old man.
Boss, how damn stupid would a human being have to be, after listening to testimony from the director of the FBI in front of Congress tell us they had no evidence of anyone surveilling the Trump campaign? You can't possibly be that stupid that I would look to another source as evidence and believe that evidence. If, whatever you linked had any resemblance of seriousness to it, it would be on the front pages of the NYT's. How can folks be so gullible? I'll never get that.

He admitted they spied on Papadopolous and Page. They were part of the campaign and not mentioned once in the Mueller report.

This coming from a liar who ran from proving the campaign was spied on by the FBI. Talk about wasting someone's time. Scram liar.

You admitted you didn’t click on the links I provided. You have lost all credibility (not that you had much to begin with) and you lost another debate. You have embarrassed yourself. Never reply to my posts again.
You couldn't reply to your own links, because there is no proof in those links. Lol! You're a trip.

Boss, how damn stupid would a human being have to be, after listening to testimony from the director of the FBI in front of Congress tell us they had no evidence of anyone surveilling the Trump campaign? You can't possibly be that stupid that I would look to another source as evidence and believe that evidence. If, whatever you linked had any resemblance of seriousness to it, it would be on the front pages of the NYT's. How can folks be so gullible? I'll never get that.

He admitted they spied on Papadopolous and Page. They were part of the campaign and not mentioned once in the Mueller report.
Once again, for the comprehension impaired, spying on Page or Papadopolous does not say the FBI was spying on the campaign. They were spying on Russia via these characters. There is nothing illegal about that. Try and keep up.

Once again, for the comprehension impaired, spying on Page or Papadopolous does not say the FBI was spying on the campaign. They were spying on Russia via these characters. There is nothing illegal about that. Try and keep up.

Comey said they were "investigating" the campaign. LOL

To me that is spying. To you that is investigating. But since Mueller found zero conspiracy, what were they investigating aka spying?

To me that is spying. To you that is investigating. But since Mueller found zero conspiracy, what were they investigating aka spying?
Link the quotes from Comey or you are lying again. And they found collusion with Russia, and it lead to Trump's obstruction.

Link the quotes from Comey or you are lying again. And they found collusion with Russia, and it lead to Trump's obstruction.

He was just on CBS? Lying again? You’re an idiot.

And? Where's your proof? So far you are still lying.

.... If not, it's only a fantasy, and you can shut up about it, because it's only a lie without evidence; ......

But when YOU shout about the "guilt" of the President on various charges, that's concrete? You know, without the due process you seem to be demanding?

.... If not, it's only a fantasy, and you can shut up about it, because it's only a lie without evidence; ......

But when YOU shout about the "guilt" of the President on various charges, that's concrete? You know, without the due process you seem to be demanding?
Yes, because the evidence is there. Just ask the 372 prosecutors who read the report and said the report was a slam dunk obstruction case. That's plenty concrete enough dfor me. Impeach that criminal bastard now.

You never showed back up with your proof. You are a liar.

You never click on my links you’re a waste of space. Do you not know how to use Google? There is zero dispute that the FBI was investigating the campaign in secrecy. Why would I post proof when you admit you don’t click on it?

That "investigating" was all made possible by Comey and the boys in the Deep State doctoring proffered evidence
that they knew to be phony and worthless factually.
William Barr should put this noxious bug under a legal microscope and extract the highest penalty the law will allow.
Hopefully he will cause a few other cockroaches to plead for mercy and spill their worthless guts Mueller style.

You never click on my links you’re a waste of space. Do you not know how to use Google? There is zero dispute that the FBI was investigating the campaign in secrecy. Why would I post proof when you admit you don’t click on it?
There is zero evidence you mean. Christopher Wray just said so in the hearing. Where is your evidence?

There is zero evidence you mean. Christopher Wray just said so in the hearing. Where is your evidence?

Nope. Wray said they “investigated” not “spied”. Now we’re discussing Semantics. You lose, old man.

That "investigating" was all made possible by Comey and the boys in the Deep State doctoring proffered evidence
that they knew to be phony and worthless factually.
William Barr should put this noxious bug under a legal microscope and extract the highest penalty the law will allow.
Hopefully he will cause a few other cockroaches to plead for mercy and spill their worthless guts Mueller style.
But Barr won't because there's nothing to see. Barr is a pussy who is too lazy to do anything anyway. He's a mouth piece who has enough sense not to listen to the Trump mob and go chasing after empty rabbit holes.

Nope. Wray said they “investigated” not “spied”. Now we’re discussing Semantics. You lose, old man.
"Semantics?" Boss, are you capable of real debate? Seriously? Wray said there was no evidence of "spying" on the campaign. The committee member asked Wray that, and he said not that I am aware of. Again, where is your evidence of spying/investigating Page about the campaign? You don't have any. You are a liar.

Question is was the surveillance “spying” but surveillance 100% happened.

FBI chief: No evidence of illegal spying on Trump campaign
Surveillance on Page, not the campaign. Where's your counter evidence? You are a liar because you have no evidence.

OMG you see what you want to see it seems. Page was part of the campaign hence they spied on him and more. Once the whole truth comes out I ll be laughing. I honestly don’t care all that much but I enjoy you Leftist parasites get all upset. You’re an old man. I feel Sorry for you.

Question is was the surveillance “spying” but surveillance 100% happened.

FBI chief: No evidence of illegal spying on Trump campaign
Surveillance on Page, not the campaign. Where's your counter evidence? You are a liar because you have no evidence.

OMG you see what you want to see it seems. Page was part of the campaign hence they spied on him and more. Once the whole truth comes out I ll be laughing. I honestly don’t care all that much but I enjoy you Leftist parasites get all upset. You’re an old man. I feel Sorry for you.
OMG, are you this blind to critical thinking that you lack the ability to walk and chew gum at the same time? You do know that the FBI can spy on Page who was working with Russia about Russia, and still work for the campaign without spying on the campaign right? Please tell us all you can figure that out for yourself? Still waiting for the evidence liar?

Forum List

Back