Graham blasts DemonRAT colleague, Scumbag Hirono: You have ‘slandered’ Barr

Question is was the surveillance “spying” but surveillance 100% happened.

FBI chief: No evidence of illegal spying on Trump campaign
Surveillance on Page, not the campaign. Where's your counter evidence? You are a liar because you have no evidence.

OMG you see what you want to see it seems. Page was part of the campaign hence they spied on him and more. Once the whole truth comes out I ll be laughing. I honestly don’t care all that much but I enjoy you Leftist parasites get all upset. You’re an old man. I feel Sorry for you.
OMG, are you this blind to critical thinking that you lack the ability to walk and chew gum at the same time? You do know that the FBI can spy on Page who was working with Russia about Russia, and still work for the campaign without spying on the campaign right? Please tell us all you can figure that out for yourself? Still waiting for the evidence liar?

LOL I gave you plenty. You see what you want to see. In my opinion it was spying and the AG agrees. In your opinion it was lawful surveillance. But you keep harping on calling me a liar? If it makes you feel better then consider me a liar? You’re a senile old man. I ve Been called worse but this is fun. Let’s keep going.

Surveillance on Page, not the campaign. Where's your counter evidence? You are a liar because you have no evidence.

OMG you see what you want to see it seems. Page was part of the campaign hence they spied on him and more. Once the whole truth comes out I ll be laughing. I honestly don’t care all that much but I enjoy you Leftist parasites get all upset. You’re an old man. I feel Sorry for you.
OMG, are you this blind to critical thinking that you lack the ability to walk and chew gum at the same time? You do know that the FBI can spy on Page who was working with Russia about Russia, and still work for the campaign without spying on the campaign right? Please tell us all you can figure that out for yourself? Still waiting for the evidence liar?

LOL I gave you plenty. You see what you want to see. In my opinion it was spying and the AG agrees. In your opinion it was lawful surveillance. But you keep harping on calling me a liar? If it makes you feel better then consider me a liar? You’re a senile old man. I ve Been called worse but this is fun. Let’s keep going.
Keep going about what? You aren't telling or proving anything. You're just wasted space. If you can't provide proof, then you are simply a liar. You keep talking about some link that I never ever saw. I'm not going to go back and chase some fantasy of yours. You want to prove something link it again. If not, you're a liar.

Keep going about what? You aren't telling or proving anything. You're just wasted space. If you can't provide proof, then you are simply a liar. You keep talking about some link that I never ever saw. I'm not going to go back and chase some fantasy of yours. You want to prove something link it again. If not, you're a liar.

Old man there is zero dispute that there was surveillance on people in Trumps campaign. Correct? Do you agree or disagree? You don’t click on links so why would I link anything?

He was? Show proof from the Mueller report that Page was working with Russia. Or are you a liar?
Carter Page - Wikipedia Carter Page had many connections with Russia.

But was he a spy and why didn’t Mueller expose him as one? Why is he not in jail? Connections do not equate to spying.
They didn't find anything on Page. No one said he was guilty of anything. But that doesn't mean the FISA wasn't warranted at the time or the surveillance on Page.

So now that you ask me the question, you just admitted that you have no proof of the FBI spying on Page because of the campaign, which proves you in fact were lying. I was right the whole time.

Comey Defends Trump Campaign Surveillance: ‘I Have Never Thought of That as Spying’

Even Comey admits there was surveillance. If you cannot agree to that part then you’re just trolling.
Lol! Talk about semantics. Comey is talking about the campaign when? Was he talking about Page, and when did they begin surveillance of the campaign? Was it when the FBI told Trump to notify them about Russia interference, and Trump ignored the advise? You need to provide time lines and who was surveilling who when.

Our discussion has been about the FBI surveilling Page with Russia. You are now moving the goal post to a different investigation. So you were lying. You have no proof of the FBI surveilling Page because of the campaign, so you injected Comey into the conversation about the actual campaign itself and that surveillance once it was discovered that Trump himself was colluding with Russia. Now I get how you twisted the narrative.

Comey Defends Trump Campaign Surveillance: ‘I Have Never Thought of That as Spying’

Even Comey admits there was surveillance. If you cannot agree to that part then you’re just trolling.
Lol! Talk about semantics. Comey is talking about the campaign when? Was he talking about Page, and when did they begin surveillance of the campaign? Was it when the FBI told Trump to notify them about Russia interference, and Trump ignored the advise? You need to provide time lines and who was surveilling who when.

Our discussion has been about the FBI surveilling Page with Russia. You are now moving the goal post to a different investigation. So you were lying. You have no proof of the FBI surveilling Page because of the campaign, so you injected Comey into the conversation about the actual campaign itself and that surveillance once it was discovered that Trump himself was colluding with Russia. Now I get how you twisted the narrative.

LMAO. I ve had the same stance from the beginning. You’re just trolling now. Click on a link or two.

Old man there is zero dispute that there was surveillance on people in Trumps campaign. Correct? Do you agree or disagree? You don’t click on links so why would I link anything?
You are incapable, unfortunately, of keeping it out of the ditches. You just moved the goal posts away from Page, and changed the subject to Comey.

Collusion by team Trump was going on in broad daylight when it was discovered that Trump may have been compromised by Russia. Even the general public saw this in the campaign. The FBI warned Clinton and Trump of this, and that both could be compromised by election interference by Russia. The difference being, Clinton didn't want the help or to be compromised by Russia. Trump wanted the help. That's the difference. For the FBI to ignore that reality would have been a dereliction of duty.

LMAO. I ve had the same stance from the beginning. You’re just trolling now. Click on a link or two.
I have been talking about Carter Page. Where the hell have you been?

You are incapable, unfortunately, of keeping it out of the ditches. You just moved the goal posts away from Page, and changed the subject to Comey.

Collusion by team Trump was going on in broad daylight when it was discovered that Trump may have been compromised by Russia. Even the general public saw this in the campaign. The FBI warned Clinton and Trump of this, and that both could be compromised by election interference by Russia. The difference being, Clinton didn't want the help or to be compromised by Russia. Trump wanted the help. That's the difference. For the FBI to ignore that reality would have been a dereliction of duty.
Bottom line, the FBI was surveilling Russia. And since Russia was trying to help Trump, what idiot wouldn't know in the FBI that that wasn't going on, if that in fact is what they found, even though they weren't looking for that? You'd have to be an idiot to ignore what is staring you in the face and not respond. Damn man, how stupid do you think folks are supposed to be?

You have lost your mind. You basically agreed with Me. They spied on Trump but Mueller found no collusion or conspiracy. So they spied on US citizens without credible reasoning. You’re old and dumb.

You have lost your mind. You basically agreed with Me. They spied on Trump but Mueller found no collusion or conspiracy. So they spied on US citizens without credible reasoning. You’re old and dumb.
Your posts make no sense. Mueller, in his report found Collusion and obstruction. 372 prosecutors agree with Mueller.

Without credible reasoning? The FBI discovered Russia and their interference without spying on any campaign. Hell, Trump provided that information all by himself.

He was? Show proof from the Mueller report that Page was working with Russia. Or are you a liar?
Carter Page - Wikipedia Carter Page had many connections with Russia.

Of course he did. TOTALLY LEGAL connections.. Like setting up Merrill Lynch offices in the new Russia... AND he did all that with the COMPLETE KNOWLEDGE of the FBI and Intel agencies..

IN FACT -- Page was helpful to the FBI on multiple occasions for providing information on Russia.. He was an AMERICAN intel asset....

He did NOTHING WRONG in Russia...

.... If not, it's only a fantasy, and you can shut up about it, because it's only a lie without evidence; ......

But when YOU shout about the "guilt" of the President on various charges, that's concrete? You know, without the due process you seem to be demanding?
Yes, because the evidence is there. Just ask the 372 prosecutors who read the report and said the report was a slam dunk obstruction case. That's plenty concrete enough dfor me. Impeach that criminal bastard now.

:lmao:

Your posts make no sense. Mueller, in his report found Collusion and obstruction. 372 prosecutors agree with Mueller.

Without credible reasoning? The FBI discovered Russia and their interference without spying on any campaign. Hell, Trump provided that information all by himself.

He did? Collusion and Obstruction? Link please

.... If not, it's only a fantasy, and you can shut up about it, because it's only a lie without evidence; ......

But when YOU shout about the "guilt" of the President on various charges, that's concrete? You know, without the due process you seem to be demanding?
Yes, because the evidence is there. Just ask the 372 prosecutors who read the report and said the report was a slam dunk obstruction case. That's plenty concrete enough dfor me. Impeach that criminal bastard now.

372 prosecutors ?? Really ??? That don't sound like nothing but desperation, because if a case was concrete it would only take one prosecutor to get the job done.

Kinda falls in line with having over 20 candidate's running on the Democrats side now. LOL... Like I said, DESPERATION has since set in on the Democrats.

He did? Collusion and Obstruction? Link please
The Mueller report! Read it sometime. 800 prosecutors have, and concluded Trump obstructed and colluded with Russia but it was not found to be a conspiracy to collude. That's in the report. The collusion was immoral and unethical.

Forum List

Back