Governors aren't waiting for Trump

If there was work( there isn't) my shop would be open and going with safety in mind. My guys are my livelihood and my shop is theirs. We wait...not by "law" but for the sheep to come out of their caverns. One of my guys is playing illegal taxi with my Trooper today since my plate number is "legal", his is not.
He'll come back and we split $180 or so, minus gas. Tomorrow, I take his Toyota while he builds a couple little pieces here and I go install a piece.
Effort. Do-able in a no Nazi environment .I can't imagine anywhere else. The hardware store has a sink out front to wash hands and the gurl washed the debit card and my gate hinges before I left. I asked for a kiss. She opened a gallery on her phone with a kiss .gif. Funny but sad. In our culture a big hug and peck is an everyday greet.

What’s a piece in your shop?
Do you not care about you?

Be honest

Liberals are Scared to Death that we will mingle again and nothing will happen and the shutdown will be exposed as the overreactive hoax it always has been. They are Not worried that people will sicken in droves. People die from viruses. We still have a Constitutionalright to be free despite that. No one has a legal, moral or constitutional right to impose lockdown on everyone else. Stay hidden if it quells you-don’t demand that everyone else does to mollify your emotions

The mid western governors banding together to coordinate re-opening their states are not waiting for Trump to announce his big, beautiful majestic plan. And, the announcement that they are going to do so was made by Michigan's female governor, speaking for the group.

Bottom line is that Trump ain't needed at all. He should retire to the sidelines and let the medical community, scientists and governors decide what's best for their people.
LOL Trump wants them to do so which is why he said he is going to open the economy soon. When the governors do not the people will begin shooting for meat

What does that mean? Shooting for meat?
LOL who wants to know?

The mid western governors banding together to coordinate re-opening their states are not waiting for Trump to announce his big, beautiful majestic plan. And, the announcement that they are going to do so was made by Michigan's female governor, speaking for the group.

Bottom line is that Trump ain't needed at all. He should retire to the sidelines and let the medical community, scientists and governors decide what's best for their people.
The only person who doesn't know that Trump isn't needed for this is Trump.

He's like the child you let think is driving your car when he's sitting in your lap. It makes him happy.

If there was work( there isn't) my shop would be open and going with safety in mind. My guys are my livelihood and my shop is theirs. We wait...not by "law" but for the sheep to come out of their caverns. One of my guys is playing illegal taxi with my Trooper today since my plate number is "legal", his is not.
He'll come back and we split $180 or so, minus gas. Tomorrow, I take his Toyota while he builds a couple little pieces here and I go install a piece.
Effort. Do-able in a no Nazi environment .I can't imagine anywhere else. The hardware store has a sink out front to wash hands and the gurl washed the debit card and my gate hinges before I left. I asked for a kiss. She opened a gallery on her phone with a kiss .gif. Funny but sad. In our culture a big hug and peck is an everyday greet.

It's just a job shop....shit like this
20170919_143316_1505955572929_resized.jpg
stupidbrick.jpg
ratedx.jpg
20170425_101614_1493154516525_resized.jpg

Be honest

This is nonsensical.

View attachment 324238View attachment 324240View attachment 324241View attachment 324243

Metal fab?

I’m envious of people who can make shit.

He's like the child you let think is driving your car when he's sitting in your lap. It makes him happy.
Cuomo wants to keep NY shut until there are no more cases. Pretty funny because viruses were here long before humans

So how dumb is Chomo

lol

Where did Trump say he was gonna tell them when to open...........he will remove Federal Guidelines soon and then on a case by case basis.............States will open up........probably red states will go first..........as the leftist states hide and go....................THE VIRUS IS IN MY CLOSET.

pop your titty out of his mouth and stop babying him......lol

Cuomo wants to keep NY shut until there are no more cases. Pretty funny because viruses were here long before humans

So how dumb is Chomo
:confused-84:

Be honest

This is nonsensical.
Yea you are pretty much nonsense, so what do you find objectionable in people who are out of work and have no money to spend in any store shooting for meat because their governor will not let them work?

Play on

LOL Trump wants them to do so which is why he said he is going to open the economy soon. When the governors do not the people will begin shooting for meat

LOL who wants to know?

Oh....nobody important. Just someone who is vastly superior to you. Speak in words that we all understand. Unless you are being vague because you are politically correct.

Be honest

This is nonsensical.
Yea you are pretty much nonsense, so what do you find objectionable in people who are out of work and have no money to spend in any store shooting for meat because their governor will not let them work?

Play on

Oh. You meant that you’ll go hunting for food? That’s awesome. Good luck. Be safe.

lol

Where did Trump say he was gonna tell them when to open...........he will remove Federal Guidelines soon and then on a case by case basis.............States will open up........probably red states will go first..........as the leftist states hide and go....................THE VIRUS IS IN MY CLOSET.

What federal guidelines?

There are no federal guidelines for businesses.

lol

What federal guidelines?

There are no federal guidelines for businesses.

CDC gives out guides to states...........as does the FDA..........they then CONFER with the States for paths forward.

Federal Guidelines for best advise to reopen will be coming soon.

Pick your topic and your agency.

View attachment 324238View attachment 324240View attachment 324241View attachment 324243

Metal fab?

Yeah. Mostly iron but I do furniture and glass and car restores too. And farm
P5221749.JPG
P5221750.JPG
P5111733-1024x1024.JPG

LOL who wants to know?

Oh....nobody important. Just someone who is vastly superior to you. Speak in words that we all understand. Unless you are being vague because you are politically correct.
I know, it's your Mommy right?

Be honest

This is nonsensical.

Play on

Oh. You meant that you’ll go hunting for food? That’s awesome. Good luck. Be safe.
Some people will be hunting for a job, killing food for others who are not armed.

You will get it...………….eventually

LOL

Metal fab?

Yeah. Mostly iron but I do furniture and glass and car restores too. And farm
View attachment 324246View attachment 324247View attachment 324248

Good stuff. I’ve got customers who do that sort of thing.

Be honest

This is nonsensical.

Play on

Some people will be hunting for a job, killing food for others who are not armed.

You will get it...………….eventually

LOL

Moron. The United States is going to figure out how to feed it’s citizens. You won’t like it, but that’s because you’re a dumbass.

Forum List

Back