VIDEO: despite chinese corona chaos, President Trump finds time to honor truckers by bringing them & their trucks to the White House lawn

• Banned
truckers are American heroes, but this is too much!

Why is it too much?...haven't you seen these truckers delivering goods to your store so you can wipe your ass and feed yourself?... and next he is going to honor the cashier's in the markets....its a good thing...

i dont take shits. i am GOD

Why is it too much?...haven't you seen these truckers delivering goods to your store so you can wipe your ass and feed yourself?... and next he is going to honor the cashier's in the markets....its a good thing...

Exactly. Truckers are the lifeblood of our country. A friend of mine, who is NO youngster at 55 years of age, delivers goods all over our country. He gets to come home MAYBE once a month for a couple days. God bless and protect him and ALL of our truckers that are helping to keep our country going.

Since I've now joined the pantheon of American "heroes" I have just a few requests...….perhaps a nice bump to my SS, perhaps some Congressional style health insurance and a nice Monument on the Capital mall......and perhaps a little worship but keep it understated, no need to be maudlin.

• Banned
Since I've now joined the pantheon of American "heroes" I have just a few requests...….perhaps a nice bump to my SS, perhaps some Congressional style health insurance and a nice Monument on the Capital mall......and perhaps a little worship but keep it understated, no need to be maudlin.

thank you for your service.

that thanks is all you will get

dork

thank you for your service.

that thanks is all you will get

dork

Really dont need that either dumbass

You're a shit stirring dickweed. Your OPs are invariably antagonistic and you switch sides like most people change socks.

You're a shit stirring dickweed. Your OPs are invariably antagonistic and you switch sides like most people change socks.

Gotta agree with you there. He makes me laugh though. He provides the entertainment.

Exactly. Truckers are the lifeblood of our country. A friend of mine, who is NO youngster at 55 years of age, delivers goods all over our country. He gets to come home MAYBE once a month for a couple days. God bless and protect him and ALL of our truckers that are helping to keep our country going.

/——-/ Are any of you old enough to remember the TV show Movin’ On from the 1970s?
Great theme song that tells the truckers story.

/——-/ Are any of you old enough to remember the TV show Movin’ On from the 1970s?
Great theme song that tells the truckers story.

I DO remember the show. I think I watched it only a couple times, it just wasn't my type of show when I was a kid. That's ironic, because my DAD was a truck driver then. But he did local area deliveries only, and wasn't a long haul driver. Of course this was a good thing because my brother, sister, mom, and I got to see him every evening and on the weekends. We were a very close, tight, immediate family for about 8 years, 1970-77. I DO miss those days.

Forum List

Back