Governors Across U.S. Step Up Push To Legalize Marijuana In Their States

It seems to cause white people who indulge to be no less stupid than blacks

call it the great leveler of our age
Sounds more like a description of organized religion than weed-smoking.
I cant speak for the fake religions, but Christians and Jews dont need drugs to get high

nonsense.

you don't get "high". you just self-delude yourself in religious mumbo jumbo

"Ink pen".

You're from the South, aintchya.

I wondered for years about that phrase, "ink pen". Seemed redundant, after all what else would a pen run on? It dawned on me while talking with a friend from Tennessee that "pin" and "pen" are homonyms in much of the South. My own mother would say "hand me that pin". I'd go "huh"? She's say "PIN. P-E-N, Pin!"

Blame it on my "Uncle Pen"...

Oh and some run on graphite...

51xIHvC1p1L._AC_UL160_SR160,160_.jpg

Marijuana causes permanent brain damage but I guess that's no longer a factor.
Thats why libs are for it

I found that generally for white people who smoke enough of it, that stick just falls right out of your ass.

Hopefully the cartels will recognize legal pot shops as competitors and deal with them accordingly.

As tax paying citizens shop owners can rely on LEO's to protect them from "Illegal Shakedowns" and other forms of illegal coercion. Another good reason to legalized it, to help stomp out the violence the black market has heaped upon the Americas

Sounds more like a description of organized religion than weed-smoking.
I cant speak for the fake religions, but Christians and Jews dont need drugs to get high

nonsense.

you don't get "high". you just self-delude yourself in religious mumbo jumbo
As you wish

I’m not one of those Christians who beats my head against the wall trying to save people like you

"Ink pen".

You're from the South, aintchya.

I wondered for years about that phrase, "ink pen". Seemed redundant, after all what else would a pen run on? It dawned on me while talking with a friend from Tennessee that "pin" and "pen" are homonyms in much of the South. My own mother would say "hand me that pin". I'd go "huh"? She's say "PIN. P-E-N, Pin!"

Blame it on my "Uncle Pen"...

Oh and some run on graphite...

51xIHvC1p1L._AC_UL160_SR160,160_.jpg

I believe that's called a "pencil". :D

I found that generally for white people who smoke enough of it, that stick just falls right out of your ass.

Hopefully the cartels will recognize legal pot shops as competitors and deal with them accordingly.

As tax paying citizens shop owners can rely on LEO's to protect them from "Illegal Shakedowns" and other forms of illegal coercion. Another good reason to legalized it, to help stomp out the violence the black market has heaped upon the Americas
You mean the violence that druggies have caused with their addiction

Marijuana is not additive. But neither are Big Macs. People just want the product.

Marijuana is not additive. But neither are Big Macs. People just want the product.
Pot is part of the drug culture and often leads to stronger and addictive drugs

I smoked marijuana once. It made me want to rape and kill!

Stay in school and stay off drugs.

The Insane World of Vintage Anti-Marijuana PSAs

My generation got the lies in the 60s and 70s. I was told how marijuana would do all kinds of horrible things by the anti drug programs in school at the time.

Then I found out I was lied to. So I didn't believe anything I was told about recreational drugs. Which isn't a good thing because there's a huge difference between marijuana and cocaine and other very destructive drugs.

Telling kids lies about drugs is worse than not talking to them about drugs at all.

I didn't allow my child sit through the drug propaganda the schools pushed. I told my child about drugs myself and I told the truth.

I did tell my child that marijuana is not the same as those other drugs but I did tell her the truth, that marijuana can make you fat. Munchies. Smoke it too often and have the munchies and you will put on weight. I can tell you, a teenage child will listen to that. It worked with my nieces in the 90s and it worked on my child when she was a teenager.

I was like my parents. I took the time to teach my child to be responsible with drugs. Including alcohol. Which is a drug. I didn't allow my child to learn that on their own. I knew they were going to party so I didn't say no, kept it in my home so I could monitor it, the kids wouldn't get in any trouble with the police and no one drove away my home drunk or high. The girls slept upstairs, the boys slept in the basement.

It's what my wise parents did. It worked with my siblings and I. It worked with my children.
I was a child of the 50s and60s and I believed all I was told about pot. I never touched it. Even my year in viet nam where it was readily available I never tried it. But at the age of 70 I had insomnia so bad it was affecting my life. My Dr. gave me pills that kept me feeling drugged for days after taking it. My son introduced to pot cookies and I couldn't believe the results. I would eat one and two hours I would go to sleep. I'd wake up 8 or 9 hours later with no lingering drowsiness. Now I get trim for free make my own butter for cookies and sleep like a baby. I don't recommend kids under 25 using it but it sure helped me.

I believed the lies I was told. Until I tried marijuana. Then I realized I had been lied to and didn't believe anything I was told about recreational drugs.

I smoked it as a teenager and early 20s but it pretty much faded until I was in a near death accident. I used it instead of the opioids the doctors wanted me to take. Then when I was on chemo for breast cancer, marijuana was the only thing that kept food in me.

A person can smoke a low THC content. marijuana to get the medical benefits without getting high. I do it all the time.

If someone wants to use it recreationally I am the last person to say no. I voted yes to legalize it for medical and recreational when they came on the ballot. Marijuana should be regulated and taxed the same way alcohol is and it's pretty much that way in my state. The black market has pretty much died here too.

My state has stopped ruining people's lives and wasting tax dollars on arresting and incarcerating people for marijuana.

If someone doesn't want to use it. Fine. Don't use it but don't do things that make it so no one else can.

WTF.
Wishing a mass shooting upon legal businesses.

You are fucking downright deranged in your "sobriety".

The person you replied to is absolutely out of their mind.

First of all, there is no marijuana cartel to get upset.

Second, those who used to grow and sell illegally, applied for and received business licenses to legally grow it. Those who have a medical card can grow up to 15 plants themselves. People who used to just sell it went into business and started a legal store.

No one is going to go on a rampage on the marijuana shops.

I think it's interesting that person wants cartels to control marijuana instead of legalizing it and the government regulating it properly. That person wants to perpetuate crime and violence. What's worse, violence toward their fellow American for going into business that poster doesn't like. It sounds like terrorism to me.

How sad.

tenor.gif

So what? The first drug we every took as kids to get a buzz was beer during family reunions. Next was cigarettes. Then it was fuking Cherry Vodka.....yuck, till finally we were able to score some seedy Mexican. And another aspect of the Black Market, we were exposed to harder drugs we'd heard about too from Dealer McDope.

When asked in 2001, Bloomberg the not-yet-mayor admitted he used to smoke weed, saying, "YOU BET I DID. AND I ENJOYED IT.”

now he is against legalizing it!

Forum List

Back