Governor Youngkin Says That Abortion Is Not A Democrats Versus Republicans Issue

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Umm,.. excuse me? Show me a republican (a true one not a RINO) that supports abortion and I'll show you a flying unicorn.

:hhello:

I'm pro-choice (with guardrails) and lean a lot farther right than most here.

Listen to what the man said.....The first thing out of his mouth was common sense and that carried through to his view on abortion.

R.d4d39bc0dfd73e7e59c7a3b710917dfc

Last edited:
Umm,.. excuse me? Show me a republican (a true one not a RINO) that supports abortion and I'll show you a flying unicorn.

Appears to be. It sells to the base anyway. Rather than working to make abortion unnecessary and irrelevant, let's legislate it out of existence...sure...that's the ticket. :)

Appears to be. It sells to the base anyway. Rather than working to make abortion unnecessary and irrelevant, let's legislate it out of existence...sure...that's the ticket. :)
Tell me what he sold to his base other than saying he is pro-life? Is that some kind of a sin?

I count myself as his base though I'm pro-choice and since nothing has changed on Virginia's abortion front the whole thing does not amount to much of a much here.

High inflation, the loss of retiree buying power/investment value, and the host of other ills the dems have foisted upon us since Tater was installed like shitter along with the laws that the dems put into place during the brief time they held sway in in Virginia does matter, it matters a lot and that's what Virginians will be voting on.

Tell me what he sold to his base other than saying he is pro-life? Is that some kind of a sin?

I count myself as his base though I'm pro-choice and since nothing has changed on Virginia's abortion front the whole thing does not amount to much of a much here.

High inflation, the loss of retiree buying power/investment value, and the host of other ills the dems have foisted upon us since Tater was installed like shitter along with the laws that the dems put into place during the brief time they held sway in in Virginia does matter, it matters a lot and that's what Virginians will be voting on.
Not at all. He can be whatever he wants to be.
But he will suffer the same fate as every other Republican who bows at the feet of anti-abortion and trickle down economics.
They're election losers in the long run...because they don't work. #1 is not practical, and #2 has been proven to be a failure.

We already have case studies with both Kansas and Louisiana that show cutting taxes (state revenue) turns out to be a disaster..for the state.

But he will suffer the same fate as every other Republican who bows at the feet of anti-abortion and trickle down economics.
They're election losers in the long run...because they don't work. #1 is not practical, and #2 has been proven to be a failure.

We already have case studies with both Kansas and Louisiana that show cutting taxes (state revenue) turns out to be a disaster..for the state.
Well Youngkin can only serve one term then it's either on to a US Senate seat (most likely) or a POTUS run by and by.

BTW.....Unlike the "poors" states we usually keep a surplus due to NOtVA shitting those golden state tax eggs.

Youngkin started the interview by calling Virginia a border state. :lol:

As for "not a Democrat versus a Republican issue", Youngkin was talking about education, not abortion. You weren't paying attention.

He thinks he's gonna run for president but with remarks like that......well....isn't that just the typical deep state bullshit weaselwords.

Let me say this. YOUNGKIN did not win that election himself. Now luckily for him, his vague opinions were better than what McAuliffe was stating. The voters won it for him.

Let me say this. YOUNGKIN did not win that election himself. Now luckily for him, his vague opinions were better than what McAuliffe was stating. The voters won it for him.
Well isn't that the way it's supposed to work?

I certainly did my part toting like-minded non-family members to the polls. ;)

Sorry he does not pass your "purity" test Skippy.

Well isn't that the way it's supposed to work?

I certainly did my part toting like-minded non-family members to the polls. ;)

Sorry he does not pass your "purity" test Skippy.
Anyone was better than McAuliffe. So much for my purity test. I don't trust the guy. That's my opinion based on watching and listening.

Actually many republicans support abortion but there isn't an active democrat who doesn't support the killing of the unborn. A selected sound bite from a republican governor really doesn't measure up to a political discussion but it beats talking about Biden.

Every situation is different. There are a whole lot of variables. But, one thing we do know for absolutely certain, when Democrats raise taxes, they spend more money. And it never stops. Just recently, Manchin ok'd the IRA deal with democrats that paid about 300 billion down on our deficit and immediately afterward Biden forgave student loan debt which will cost taxpayers about 400 billion. That's exactly how democrats always work. Every time you give them a dollar they find a way to spend more than a dollar.

Did you even watch your own link?

I have set the time mark to take you right to where he says its education:

Whether he was referencing education or not (although I will agree that it did sound like it) that doesn't make any sense though. Children being in school (no matter what kind) isn't a parent issue that's the law. That's why I think he was going back to abortion when he said that, but of course I could be wrong. Meister, can you please check this for me and see if the thread should be renamed?

Abortion is not “necessary.”

Ban it.

Sarcasm? How could that be sarcasm?

Because believe it or not a lot of democrats use it.

Forum List

Back