Governor West of Texas?

Alan west was kicked out of the military for torturing prisoners. Typical evil trump supporter.
Got a link for that?
West was found guilty on 3 counts of assault and one count of communicating a threat in an interrogation of an Iraqi police officer. West fired his pistol near the head of the prisoner, threatened to kill him, and allowed his troops to beat the man.

BAGHDAD -- An American officer has been stripped of his command after pleading guilty to assaulting an Iraqi detainee during interrogation, the military announced yesterday.
A disciplinary proceeding found that the actions by Lieutenant Colonel Allen West were serious enough to "merit a court-martial." The Army relieved West of his command, fine him $5,000, and order him back to the United States, where he will be allowed to retire.
I'm not throwing any rocks at Colonel West.
I'm not sure what I'd have done to protect my men in a war zone, probably a lot worse.

I'm also glad that Trump pardoned Navy Seal Gallagher. War affects judgment, call it "temporary insanity".
I'm glad Xiden pulled US troops out of AFG, 20-years of insanity is long enough.
When our military tortures people, how do you think that will effect our soldiers if they get captured?
They got beheaded, so I'm not sure what your point is??

Alan west was kicked out of the military for torturing prisoners. Typical evil trump supporter.
Got a link for that?
West was found guilty on 3 counts of assault and one count of communicating a threat in an interrogation of an Iraqi police officer. West fired his pistol near the head of the prisoner, threatened to kill him, and allowed his troops to beat the man.

BAGHDAD -- An American officer has been stripped of his command after pleading guilty to assaulting an Iraqi detainee during interrogation, the military announced yesterday.
A disciplinary proceeding found that the actions by Lieutenant Colonel Allen West were serious enough to "merit a court-martial." The Army relieved West of his command, fine him $5,000, and order him back to the United States, where he will be allowed to retire.
I'm not sure what I'd have done to protect my men in a war zone, probably a lot worse.

I'm also glad that Trump pardoned Navy Seal Gallagher. War affects judgment, call it "temporary insanity".
I'm glad Xiden pulled US troops out of AFG, 20-years of insanity is long enough.
When our military tortures people, how do you think that will effect our soldiers if they get captured?
The point is most military opponents don't behead our captured soldiers. Even those that do don't do it to all of their prisoners. Why would you want to increase the likelihood for that to happen?

Got a link for that?

The point is most military opponents don't behead our captured soldiers. Even those that do don't do it to all of their prisoners. Why would you want to increase the likelihood for that to happen?
Naïveté'
You are attributing human traits to animals.
The likelihood is there no matter WTF you do.

Forum List

Back