Are liberals just nihilists pretending to be socially aware?

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Please, when Cenk Uygur likes little boys in strip clubs, what? But condemns ahem, let me clear my throat, WHAT? Homophobia and RACISM? Is there a moral to this story I am missing?

Last edited:
  • Banned
When liberal democrats condemn hatred, but hate stuff. Trump, for instance. Demand "inclusion" and then exclude certain folks...Liberals talk about "diversity" accept umm, not actual real diverse opinions, just stuff they agree with "diversity". And so on and so forth, it becomes apparent what disingenuous lying ideologues liberals are.

When liberal democrats condemn hatred, but hate stuff. Trump, for instance. Demand "inclusion" and then exclude certain folks...Liberals talk about "diversity" accept umm, not actual real diverse opinions, just stuff they agree with "diversity". And so on and so forth, it becomes apparent what disingenuous lying ideologues liberals are.
What about the Republican liberals?

The left have zero tolerance for opposing views that disagree with their world view. Books are BANNED, words are BANNED, opposition is CENSORED. The left have truly come out of the closet and shown their true colors.
The right does it also and?

Politics is becoming religion in our country

Politics is becoming sport and entertainment in our country. That everything is political. It is a huge mistake, and it’s caused politicians to make bad decisions during this pandemic and in other phases of our life as well. It is deeply troubling

The left have zero tolerance for opposing views that disagree with their world view. Books are BANNED, words are BANNED, opposition is CENSORED. The left have truly come out of the closet and shown their true colors.
I got cancelled on Twitter and Facebook just for expressing dissident opinions. The Left has gone berserk.

Forum List

Back