Governor West of Texas?

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
Allen West was never, IMO, a charismatic politician or speaker, just a really good American Patriot with one hell of a head on his shoulders. Years ago, he got cheated out of his senate race by Barry Obumma. Now he's back and looking to take the seat from governor Greg Abbott. This could be interesting. Allen doesn't like what he sees happening there and is out to fix it. He just might be the man to do it.

Allen West never ran for the Senate aganist President Obama. You're thinking of Alan Keyes.

Alan west was kicked out of the military for torturing prisoners. Typical evil trump supporter.

West was a congressman from Florida. I guess he moved to the lone star state.

Alan west was kicked out of the military for torturing prisoners. Typical evil trump supporter.
Got a link for that?
West was found guilty on 3 counts of assault and one count of communicating a threat in an interrogation of an Iraqi police officer. West fired his pistol near the head of the prisoner, threatened to kill him, and allowed his troops to beat the man.

BAGHDAD -- An American officer has been stripped of his command after pleading guilty to assaulting an Iraqi detainee during interrogation, the military announced yesterday.
A disciplinary proceeding found that the actions by Lieutenant Colonel Allen West were serious enough to "merit a court-martial." The Army relieved West of his command, fine him $5,000, and order him back to the United States, where he will be allowed to retire.

Got a link for that?
West was found guilty on 3 counts of assault and one count of communicating a threat in an interrogation of an Iraqi police officer. West fired his pistol near the head of the prisoner, threatened to kill him, and allowed his troops to beat the man.

BAGHDAD -- An American officer has been stripped of his command after pleading guilty to assaulting an Iraqi detainee during interrogation, the military announced yesterday.
A disciplinary proceeding found that the actions by Lieutenant Colonel Allen West were serious enough to "merit a court-martial." The Army relieved West of his command, fine him $5,000, and order him back to the United States, where he will be allowed to retire.
I did not know that about him. How does a guy like that get elected to Congress? What a country!

If memory serves, he was a regular commentator on Fox News after he lost his seat. Jesus!

Got a link for that?

I did not know that about him. How does a guy like that get elected to Congress? What a country!

If memory serves, he was a regular commentator on Fox News after he lost his seat. Jesus!

It happened at the height of the ticking time bomb to justify torture debate. The advocates use the story of West claiming he got vital information. Yet the prisoner Hamoodi was never charged by the Iraqi’s for the crimes despite the fact they were doing so freely at the time.

Those opposed use an article where Hamoodi claimed to have made it up to stop the assaults and threats. That is consistent with American experiences when being tortured. They give up false and misleading information.

Interrogation and even torture takes patience. You have to keep going over the information for days. Weeks. Even months before you separate the lies from any truth. Historically threats and torture work far less of the time than compassion and respect.

The Nazi Interrogator Who Revealed the Value of Kindness

But patience is in short supply when it is needed most. And Sadists will always find excuses to engage in their dark desire.

Got a link for that?

I'm not throwing any rocks at Colonel West.
I'm not sure what I'd have done to protect my men in a war zone, probably a lot worse.

I'm also glad that Trump pardoned Navy Seal Gallagher. War affects judgment, call it "temporary insanity".
I'm glad Xiden pulled US troops out of AFG, 20-years of insanity is long enough.

Got a link for that?

He praises trump, and that's all that is required to get the republican vote.

Got a link for that?

I'm not throwing any rocks at Colonel West.
I'm not sure what I'd have done to protect my men in a war zone, probably a lot worse.

I'm also glad that Trump pardoned Navy Seal Gallagher. War affects judgment, call it "temporary insanity".
I'm glad Xiden pulled US troops out of AFG, 20-years of insanity is long enough.
When our military tortures people, how do you think that will effect our soldiers if they get captured?

Forum List

Back