What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Governor Palin Turns 18pt Deficit With Independents Into 14pt Lead Over Obama In NC

USArmyRetired

Rookie
Reaction score
This is excellent news. This poll proves that Palin is a threat to Obama and that people are seeing that her wonderful outstanding record as governor is what this country needs to turn the economy around. Palin will make a fine president. She is patriotic and she loves our military. If you heard Obama's speach tonight, you would have recognized that Obama stole some of her sound bites from her recent speaches. He is clearly in trouble as this poll proves. In essence this poll is showing a 32-point swing (from -18 to +14) towards Governor Palin among North Carolina independents in her matchup with Barack Obama in just one month.

Twitter

Zona

A guy in ariZONA
Reaction score
i knew banging all those black guys would pay off for her.

drill, baby, drill

:thup:

Black man here and I am married but if I were single, I would have to ask, whats wrong with women having sex with black men? :doubt:

OH and I though 75% of republicans DONT want her running.

del

Diamond Member
Reaction score
i knew banging all those black guys would pay off for her.

drill, baby, drill

:thup:

Black man here and I am married but if I were single, I would have to ask, whats wrong with women having sex with black men? :doubt:

OH and I though 75% of republicans DONT want her running.

where did i say there was anything wrong with it?

try to keep up

Rat in the Hat

Gold Member
Reaction score
Well, I guess she believes in the old saying, It's better to lead on your knees than fail on your back. :lol:

daveman

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Now, now, the only polls that matter are the ones that say Obama is the bestest President EVAR!!

Right, USMB lefties?

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This is excellent news. This poll proves that Palin is a threat to Obama and that people are seeing that her wonderful outstanding record as governor is what this country needs to turn the economy around. Palin will make a fine president. She is patriotic and she loves our military. If you heard Obama's speach tonight, you would have recognized that Obama stole some of her sound bites from her recent speaches. He is clearly in trouble as this poll proves. In essence this poll is showing a 32-point swing (from -18 to +14) towards Governor Palin among North Carolina independents in her matchup with Barack Obama in just one month.

Twitter

Hey stupid.........she's not gonna run.

And no, beating off to a tape of news clips of her isn't the same as really doing her.

Obamerican

Reaction score
Palin is an idiot. Period, end of story!! And for those of you that disagree Bachman is on the same bus, along with Perry, Obama and Romney. The others are still out but the preceding ones are not on my "preferred list".

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
Reaction score

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$142.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List