Governor Palin: D.C.'s Corrupt Bastards Club (She Calls Them Out!)

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
What a fine patriot this American woman is. This time she hits the nail on the head speaking the truth about the corrupt bastards in D.C. that hinders this nations progress.

Governor Palin: D.C.'s 'Corrupt Bastards Club' - Conservatives4Palin

120804_sarah_palin_ap_328.jpg

Wait, didn't Palin fail to complete one term as governor amid charges of corruption?

LOL

She's one fine example of wingnuttiness.

Just about all politicians are corrupt to some degree. Not all of them are born to unwed mothers, making them bastards. Bastard is a derogatory term. Just as derogatory as the n word, retard and other terms to descibe particular individuals or groups of individuals in a negative and insulting fashion. When the word bastard is used to describe a person it is meant to project a person born to an unwed mother is less valuable and worthy as a human being.
For Palin to use the word bastard indicates her bigotry against yet another segment of Amercan society. It also shows her hypocracy and stupidity. She is the grandmother of a child that meets the exact definition of a bastard.

• Banned
Wait, didn't Palin fail to complete one term as governor amid charges of corruption?
She gracefully stepped down due to overwhelming bogus charges aimed at her by Obama operatives or as I would call 'corrupt bastards!'.

Last edited:
Governor Palin

Who the hell is "Governor Palin"?

Making a cameo appearance then quitting because of so many scandals does not give one the right to be called by a title one never earned.

She's dishonest and she's DUMB.

She is exactly where she belongs - lying to gullible rw's.

She gracefully stepped down due to overwhelming bogus charges aimed at her by Obama operatives or as I would call 'corrupt bastards!'.

More like fell off the stage.

I doubt that. She wrecked havoc on Democrats during the mid-terms in 2010 with her endorsements and campaigning.

Since then, she has become as toxic as Bush.

Ask yourself - how often has bush been invited to stump for some nitwit R?

Last election, two tee potties lost and they have done nothing to make any one want them in office now.

The Rs are imploding and they don't seem to know what to do about it. You know its bad when $arah and Cruz are the new hope of the party.

You'll get nothing but hate from the left about her, so don't waste your time with them

they don't care about the corrupted bastards...all they care about is winning and what they can milk out the taxpayers through them

I posted on this earlier, I lived in Alaska for seventeen years the time she got elected...I posted some on the history of what exposing these corrupted bastards caused for her...that was the reason for her resigning.....it's here
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/319743-d-c-s-corrupt-bastards-club.html#post8021400

Last edited:
Palin was attacked as they knew of her success of working across the aisle in Alaska as well as the good results she was able to attain. Plain and simply, she was a huge threat. It's pretty easy to see the most vicious attacks are on those they know have been successful in working with both Republicans and Dems. Blacks within the Rep party will also always be viciously attacked as they also represent a threat to their minority voting base.

Forum List

Back