Governor DeSantis with a warning to unlawful 'protestors'.

"Don't mess with Florida. "

On Wednesday morning, Governor Ron DeSantis was on the east coast to formally announce the state legislature passed $1,000 bonuses for every sworn law enforcement officer, EMT, firefighter, and paramedic in the state.

"Some want to defund the police," Governor DeSantis said at the Satellite Beach Police Department. "We're funding the police and then some."

This guy should run for POTUS---I'd vote for him.

Could never vote for him. He is a trump supporter. None of them can be trusted in the highest office if we expect to keep democratically elected representative government. They just tried to overthrow and he supports that wing of what is left of that party, even if he does support his state's law enforcement and first responders.

You could never vote for someone who isn't a leftist. Who would guess that? I mean other than anyone who's read your endless leftist drivel

Biden is not leftest. He is a lot closer to center.

Biden is not leftist? WTF. How far left are you? Can you even walk upright?

Sure. Walk fine. You fly in circles, cause only get on plane with 2 right wings?

So you have nothing, huh? You're just going to repeat what I said back to me.

You fell over to the left again. Try holding on to a wall

On Wednesday morning, Governor Ron DeSantis was on the east coast to formally announce the state legislature passed $1,000 bonuses for every sworn law enforcement officer, EMT, firefighter, and paramedic in the state.

"Some want to defund the police," Governor DeSantis said at the Satellite Beach Police Department. "We're funding the police and then some."

Could never vote for him. He is a trump supporter. None of them can be trusted in the highest office if we expect to keep democratically elected representative government. They just tried to overthrow and he supports that wing of what is left of that party, even if he does support his state's law enforcement and first responders.

You could never vote for someone who isn't a leftist. Who would guess that? I mean other than anyone who's read your endless leftist drivel

The Republicans are scraping the bottom of the barrel these days. They should focus on finding a candidate who is intelligent and decent.

Name one that hasn’t already left the party. Maybe Liz Cheney could move to Florida?

Awww, poor baby. The other party doesn't care who you think should be their leaders. There there, dear ...

:itsok:

I think y’all are doing a GREAT job picking your leaders now that you have the Defend Donald at any cost litmus test.
Your leaders must be sufficiently Trumpy or they’re a no go (ask Liz Cheney).
I don’t think being The Party of Trump is gonna work out for ya well long term ;)

You live a life of delusion. You should pick more fun delusions though. Living your life angry all time isn't fun

Me angry? Meh - sounds more like your team of losers.
PS: Sorry about the election! ;)

So you're laughing while you yell racist, racist, racist, huh? Sure you are

Ironic indeed.

bodecea's reponses

A) No I'm not, YOU are. You are you are you are. Not me, you are <--- AKA the playground answer
B) Oh god, I'm hot. Everyone is in love with me, you are in love with me, I am in love with me

So you're going with A again, huh?

Poor thing.... :itsok: Following me around.

The Republicans are scraping the bottom of the barrel these days. They should focus on finding a candidate who is intelligent and decent.

Name one that hasn’t already left the party. Maybe Liz Cheney could move to Florida?

Awww, poor baby. The other party doesn't care who you think should be their leaders. There there, dear ...

I think y’all are doing a GREAT job picking your leaders now that you have the Defend Donald at any cost litmus test.
I don’t think being The Party of Trump is gonna work out for ya well long term ;)

You live a life of delusion. You should pick more fun delusions though. Living your life angry all time isn't fun

Ironic indeed.

bodecea's reponses

A) No I'm not, YOU are. You are you are you are. Not me, you are <--- AKA the playground answer
B) Oh god, I'm hot. Everyone is in love with me, you are in love with me, I am in love with me

So you're going with A again, huh?

Poor thing.... :itsok: Following me around.

I made you cry again, huh? Try to calm down. Play with your dolls for a while

Protesting is legal...check your 1st Amendment, lil'boy.

No one ever said anything about banning protesting. That isn't the discussion. God you're stupid, Nazi

There it is again....$. Your fav word.

Admit it, that time you forgot Nazi begins with N, didn't you, Nazi?

Two times....$ +$ You sure love that word.

No one ever said anything about banning protesting. That isn't the discussion. God you're stupid, Nazi

You chose to be the Nazi and support threats, intimidation and violence to silence your opposition, not me

You chose to be the Nazi and support threats, intimidation and violence to silence your opposition, not me

Nazi behaviors?
Take a sniff in ya own damned hole! ;)

Yes, PLEASE run him!!!!
MAGA

Agree, Florida kooks play well in Florida.
Rest of the country not so much.

:D

Stupid is as stupid does .. Please go with stupid (as if that’d be problematic) :lol:

Nazi behaviors?
Take a sniff in ya own damned hole! ;)

Lying fascist. I've never done anything to restrict your right to say anything you want to no matter how stupid it is. You support silencing mine and everyone else you disagree with by threat, intimidation and outright violence. You're a Nazi, Goebbels

Stupid is as stupid does .. Please go with stupid (as if that’d be problematic) :lol:

Um .. yeah ...

Stupid is Stupid

Stupid is Stupid

And you are both Nazis.

Nazi starts with "N" BTW. Just ask bodecea. She figured that out. She's very proud of that.

Hey bodecea, what's the first letter of Nazi?

Glad they're getting bonuses.

Protesting is a constitutional right, you know.

Has DeSantis specified what an "illegal protest" is?

Florida always elects the dumbest crooks to the governor's office.

It's hilarious to hear you call DeSantis "dumb" because he didn't define a plain English term so that YOU understand it.

You Democrats should focus on giving your advice to people who want your approval, instead of bothering those of us who wouldn't piss on your insane notions of "intelligent and decent."

Hey, while you're gassing on about "intelligence", tell us again how DeSantis is "dumb" because YOU don't understand English without a vocabulary primer.

Yeah, Ron DeSantis' new laws have as much chance of passing Constitution muster as a snowman has in surviving on a Florida Beach in August.

Glad they're getting bonuses.

Protesting is a constitutional right, you know.

Has DeSantis specified what an "illegal protest" is?

Florida always elects the dumbest crooks to the governor's office.

Yes he has. It's any group of three people standing together the police decide is a "riot".

Yeah, Ron DeSantis' new laws have as much chance of passing Constitution muster as a snowman has in surviving on a Florida Beach in August.

And if we ever feel the need for advice on the US Constitution from a foreign couch potato moron, we'll certainly keep that in mind.

You Democrats should focus on giving your advice to people who want your approval, instead of bothering those of us who wouldn't piss on your insane notions of "intelligent and decent."

Hey, while you're gassing on about "intelligence", tell us again how DeSantis is "dumb" because YOU don't understand English without a vocabulary primer.

Yes we do have ideas of "intelligent" and "decent", and Ron DeSantis is corrupt, dishonest, and doesn't care about anyone but the rich white people, in the retirement communities.

And if we ever feel the need for advice on the US Constitution from a foreign couch potato moron, we'll certainly keep that in mind.

I never asked for your opinion either. I generally ignore the ignorant, lying pieces of scum who pass themselves off a "American conservatives" all while promoting the policies of authoritarian police states such as Russia and China.

You deny voting rights, the right to protest, and the right to freedom of speech, and then call me names. Ho Hum. How predictable and boring of you.

Republicans haven't won any elections in nearly 30 years without voter suppression, gerrymandering, and outright cheating. White supremacy is getting to be a tougher and tougher sell in America.

Forum List

Back