Governor DeSantis with a warning to unlawful 'protestors'.

"Don't mess with Florida. "

On Wednesday morning, Governor Ron DeSantis was on the east coast to formally announce the state legislature passed $1,000 bonuses for every sworn law enforcement officer, EMT, firefighter, and paramedic in the state.

"Some want to defund the police," Governor DeSantis said at the Satellite Beach Police Department. "We're funding the police and then some."

Glad they're getting bonuses.

Protesting is a constitutional right, you know.

God you're stupid. He didn't outlaw protesting, you just made that up.

More leftist lies. Just lie, lie, lie, lie, Creep. And then lie some more. How you spend every days, posting stupid shit like that

On Wednesday morning, Governor Ron DeSantis was on the east coast to formally announce the state legislature passed $1,000 bonuses for every sworn law enforcement officer, EMT, firefighter, and paramedic in the state.

"Some want to defund the police," Governor DeSantis said at the Satellite Beach Police Department. "We're funding the police and then some."

This guy should run for POTUS---I'd vote for him.

Could never vote for him. He is a trump supporter. None of them can be trusted in the highest office if we expect to keep democratically elected representative government. They just tried to overthrow and he supports that wing of what is left of that party, even if he does support his state's law enforcement and first responders.

You could never vote for someone who isn't a leftist. Who would guess that? I mean other than anyone who's read your endless leftist drivel

The Republicans are scraping the bottom of the barrel these days. They should focus on finding a candidate who is intelligent and decent.

Has DeSantis specified what an "illegal protest" is?

Florida always elects the dumbest crooks to the governor's office.

Yup, who could forget the moonbeam who perpetrated the biggest Medicare fraud in US history?

View attachment 487641

I knew Scott was a crook as soon as he took over Columbia/HCA.
I no longer expect anything different from Florida. Hell, they should elect Trump governor.

LOVE it - Florida gets saddled with another malignant narcissist and the rest of us are spared. -
You may have just started a movement! :D

Could never vote for him. He is a trump supporter. None of them can be trusted in the highest office if we expect to keep democratically elected representative government. They just tried to overthrow and he supports that wing of what is left of that party, even if he does support his state's law enforcement and first responders.

You could never vote for someone who isn't a leftist. Who would guess that? I mean other than anyone who's read your endless leftist drivel

The Republicans are scraping the bottom of the barrel these days. They should focus on finding a candidate who is intelligent and decent.

Name one that hasn’t already left the party. Maybe Liz Cheney could move to Florida?

Dasantas is a fantastic governor, he's doing an incredible job.

I do like a Moron for Biden talking about scraping the bottom of the barrel though. That's pretty funny.

Joe Biden speeches sound like the Price is Right. He talks about all the free shit you just won by voting for it

Name one that hasn’t already left the party. Maybe Liz Cheney could move to Florida?

Awww, poor baby. The other party doesn't care who you think should be their leaders. There there, dear ...

:itsok:

Two separate studies concluded that 93% of the BLM protests were peaceful.

Right, and no one objects to that. It's the 7% that weren't. The 7% where leftists destroyed thousands of black owned and other businesses and did billions in damage.

Leftists like rioting, looting and setting fires

They arrest looters, vandals, arsonists and any violent people..

Two separate studies concluded that 93% of the BLM protests were peaceful.

Right, and no one objects to that. It's the 7% that weren't. The 7% where leftists destroyed thousands of black owned and other businesses and did billions in damage.

Leftists like rioting, looting and setting fires

They arrest looters, vandals, arsonists and any violent people..

Virtually none of the leftist looters were arrested. You are just making up your shit as you go

What did DeSantis say in the video contrary to that?

So tell me, Son:. What's an "illegal protestor"?

That would be your BLM and Antifa types who protest by looting and burning.

That's not protesting.

Sorry for your luck.

That’s not what Dimwinger politicians and the leftist media says, Dummy.

Well that's a lie.

Not really a surprise from you though.

You been living in a cave for the past year, or just really stupid?

Last edited:

But not these assholes amiright? ;)

View attachment 487640

They have been charged, Dumbass.

That's not protesting.

Sorry for your luck.

According to your 'media', it's not only protesting, but it's 'peaceful protesting', so maybe you should take it up with them?

1620317811288.jpeg

Yes, PLEASE run him!!!!
MAGA

More contempt for the First Amendment by the authoritarian right.

Awww, poor baby. The other party doesn't care who you think should be their leaders. There there, dear ...

I think y’all are doing a GREAT job picking your leaders now that you have the Defend Donald at any cost litmus test.
Your leaders must be sufficiently Trumpy or they’re a no go (ask Liz Cheney).
I don’t think being The Party of Trump is gonna work out for ya well long term ;)

Yes, PLEASE run him!!!!
MAGA

Agree, Florida kooks play well in Florida.
Rest of the country not so much.

Yes, any protest against something conservatives support is illegal.

I think y’all are doing a GREAT job picking your leaders now that you have the Defend Donald at any cost litmus test.
Your leaders must be sufficiently Trumpy or they’re a no go (ask Liz Cheney).
I don’t think being The Party of Trump is gonna work out for ya well long term ;)

You live a life of delusion. You should pick more fun delusions though. Living your life angry all time isn't fun

Yes, any protest against something conservatives support is illegal.

Another leftist just making up your shit as you go, fascist

Forum List

Back