Governor DeSantis with a warning to unlawful 'protestors'.

"Don't mess with Florida. "

On Wednesday morning, Governor Ron DeSantis was on the east coast to formally announce the state legislature passed $1,000 bonuses for every sworn law enforcement officer, EMT, firefighter, and paramedic in the state.

"Some want to defund the police," Governor DeSantis said at the Satellite Beach Police Department. "We're funding the police and then some."

This guy should run for POTUS---I'd vote for him.

Could never vote for him. He is a trump supporter. None of them can be trusted in the highest office if we expect to keep democratically elected representative government. They just tried to overthrow and he supports that wing of what is left of that party, even if he does support his state's law enforcement and first responders.

You could never vote for someone who isn't a leftist. Who would guess that? I mean other than anyone who's read your endless leftist drivel

The Republicans are scraping the bottom of the barrel these days. They should focus on finding a candidate who is intelligent and decent.

You Democrats should focus on giving your advice to people who want your approval, instead of bothering those of us who wouldn't piss on your insane notions of "intelligent and decent."

Hey, while you're gassing on about "intelligence", tell us again how DeSantis is "dumb" because YOU don't understand English without a vocabulary primer.

Yes we do have ideas of "intelligent" and "decent", and Ron DeSantis is corrupt, dishonest, and doesn't care about anyone but the rich white people, in the retirement communities.

Your issue with DaSantis wouldn't be that he thinks differently than you do. Oh no, you wouldn't do that. Not the Canadian Democrat. Never ...

LOL. DaSantas is by far the best governor in America. You know, the country you don't live in?

On Wednesday morning, Governor Ron DeSantis was on the east coast to formally announce the state legislature passed $1,000 bonuses for every sworn law enforcement officer, EMT, firefighter, and paramedic in the state.

"Some want to defund the police," Governor DeSantis said at the Satellite Beach Police Department. "We're funding the police and then some."

Yeah, Ron DeSantis' new laws have as much chance of passing Constitution muster as a snowman has in surviving on a Florida Beach in August.

And if we ever feel the need for advice on the US Constitution from a foreign couch potato moron, we'll certainly keep that in mind.

I never asked for your opinion either. I generally ignore the ignorant, lying pieces of scum who pass themselves off a "American conservatives" all while promoting the policies of authoritarian police states such as Russia and China.

You deny voting rights, the right to protest, and the right to freedom of speech, and then call me names. Ho Hum. How predictable and boring of you.

Republicans haven't won any elections in nearly 30 years without voter suppression, gerrymandering, and outright cheating. White supremacy is getting to be a tougher and tougher sell in America.

You never turn off useless bitch mode, huh?

DaSantas is a great governor in a country you don't live in

Could never vote for him. He is a trump supporter. None of them can be trusted in the highest office if we expect to keep democratically elected representative government. They just tried to overthrow and he supports that wing of what is left of that party, even if he does support his state's law enforcement and first responders.

You could never vote for someone who isn't a leftist. Who would guess that? I mean other than anyone who's read your endless leftist drivel

The Republicans are scraping the bottom of the barrel these days. They should focus on finding a candidate who is intelligent and decent.

You Democrats should focus on giving your advice to people who want your approval, instead of bothering those of us who wouldn't piss on your insane notions of "intelligent and decent."

Hey, while you're gassing on about "intelligence", tell us again how DeSantis is "dumb" because YOU don't understand English without a vocabulary primer.

What YOU should focus on is whether “conservatives” should continue to follow Dear Leader directly into hell.

What YOU should focus on is whether “conservatives” should continue to follow Dear Leader directly into hell.

The only people talking about Trump still are you obsessed morons who apparently are unable and unwilling to move on. You're like Groundhog Day all over again.

I'll give you a thrill, what the hell. Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump ...

Glad they're getting bonuses.

Protesting is a constitutional right, you know.

Has DeSantis specified what an "illegal protest" is?

Florida always elects the dumbest crooks to the governor's office.

Yes he has. It's any group of three people standing together the police decide is a "riot".

Another Democrat moron post.

So give some examples of these fake riots that police declared. Go ahead, Canadian liar

The only people talking about Trump still are you obsessed morons who apparently are unable and unwilling to move on. You're like Groundhog Day all over again.

Your lame posts have never thrilled me assclown. ;)

I'd say ouch, but it really wasn't. You're actually eight, aren't you? Or did you just go to government schools?

You didn't credit bodecea for knowing that Nazi starts with an N. That was just mean.

DaSantas rocks! He's a fantastic governor. We love the guy here in Florida

You didn't credit bodecea for knowing that Nazi starts with an N. That was just mean.

Uh Huh :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

I remember that one, great commercial. Thanks!

And that's a great sig. Those who can make you believe absurdities - Can make you commit atrocities." -Voltaire.

You worship Democrats, who are liars. And then you believe everything they say.

Did you learn anything from that?

Glad they're getting bonuses.

Protesting is a constitutional right, you know.

and that's all that is a constitutional right. outside those boundaries, comes the cops. And that's the intention here. are you dyslexic?

And that's a great sig. Those who can make you believe absurdities - Can make you commit atrocities." -Voltaire.

you know the saying, one can lead a horse to water but......

• Funny

But the horse (you) will remain a fuckin idiot?

Did U learn anything from the Rump FUBAR?
Doubtful.
PS: Sorry you lost the election ;)

I can drink the water, I learned to do that a long long time ago when I went to school. they taught, I listened.

I can drink the water, I learned to do that a long long time ago when I went to school. they taught, I listened.

Did Mom call the class to order each AM with Trump Taps? :lol:

Yes we do have ideas of "intelligent" and "decent", and Ron DeSantis is corrupt, dishonest, and doesn't care about anyone but the rich white people, in the retirement communities.

Your issue with DaSantis wouldn't be that he thinks differently than you do. Oh no, you wouldn't do that. Not the Canadian Democrat. Never ...

LOL. DaSantas is by far the best governor in America. You know, the country you don't live in?

Ask that old bag of garbage how many of her neighbor she has turned in to the gov't for having guests. She loves dictator Trudeau.

• Thanks

Forum List

Back