Governor Cuomo accused of sexual harassment by former aide

Please elaborate.
Is Bill Clinton still revered?
Al Sharpton for not paying taxes?
Yes, lets compare their stature to Trump. All day.

Lets see...one is an orange pile of steaming shit that controls one of the two political parties today. And two of them aren't.

billy clinton? sure

During Bill Clinton, the mantra of the left is that it's nobody's business what a leader does on his own time, as long as he's doing his job. That was suspended when Trump ran for office, and if this goes anywhere, it will be reinstated by the left.

What a tool.

A scripted teleprompter press conference is one thing.

Wait until he is deposed under oath.

Gov. Cuomo accused of sexual harassment by former aide | Fox News

A former aide to Gov. Andrew Cuomo is accusing the embattled New York leader of sexually harassing her -- including unwanted kissing and touching -- and says his top female staffers "normalized" the behavior.
"Let’s play strip poker," Boylan said Cuomo remarked on a flight from an event in October 2017, according to an essay she wrote on Medium published Wednesday.
In another encounter in December 2016, Boylan said Cuomo arranged through a handler to meet her in his Albany office, to which she agreed reluctantly. She said he gave her a tour of his office, "smirked" and showed off a cigar box he said was given to him by former President Bill Clinton while he served as the secretary of Housing and Urban Development.
Boylan said she interpreted that to be an innuendo referencing the affair between Clinton and his then-intern Monica Lewinsky in the mid-1990s. :lol:

Boylan said his behavior "was all so normalized — particularly by Melissa DeRosa and other top women around him — that only now do I realize how insidious his abuse was."

It keeps getting worse for ol' Cuomo
In that case he needs to call Trump's lawyer fast and see if he will take the case. He's gotten Trump off the hook for similar allegations.

During Bill Clinton, the mantra of the left is that it's nobody's business what a leader does on his own time, as long as he's doing his job. That was suspended when Trump ran for office, and if this goes anywhere, it will be reinstated by the left.
Shut up dummy. This is workplace harrassment. You clearly know less than nothing about any of this and should not be commenting.

Seems to me the republicans suspended his behavior when tramp when he ran for office. What a filthy dirty man tramp is.

Not at all. Here is one of her comments regarding Kavanaugh:

An accused rapist shouldn't be sitting on any bench, esp. the supreme court bench.

Seems to me the republicans suspended his behavior when tramp when he ran for office. What a filthy dirty man tramp is.

So you want the Dems to be like Trump? I would think you would aspire for more... But I guess if you set the bar low, expectations are easily met...

Good for you guys!

No just sitting for the supreme court bench. He should not be a judge.
Why? He was accused, no evidence, nothing, just an accusation. That seems like an easy way to eliminate all potential judges, just accuse them of something and that ends it?

Forum List

Back