Governor Cuomo accused of sexual harassment by former aide

Why don't you. He had a ship and the Javits center retrofitted to take patients.

Except no doctor in his right mind would send a patient there... MALPRACTICE SUIT, BABY!!!

He did it because he'd rather kill thousands of innocent people than to give President Trump the credit for his speedy and genius response.

No, he did it because they were totally inadequate to the task. For instance, the USS Comfort wasn't even allowed to TAKE Covid Patients initially. Which means you had to get someone who had his patient in the hospital for gall bladder surgery or chemotherapy, agree to give up his bed to go to the leaky boat. Yeah. That's pretty much a malpractice suit looking for a place to happen.

Except no doctor in his right mind would send a patient there... MALPRACTICE SUIT, BABY!!!

Malpractice for what, being treated at a different facility? Nobody can sue for that provided they are getting adequate care. You don't need critical care if you're recovering from a gallbladder surgery or had some stints put into your heart arteries.

No, he did it because they were totally inadequate to the task. For instance, the USS Comfort wasn't even allowed to TAKE Covid Patients initially. Which means you had to get someone who had his patient in the hospital for gall bladder surgery or chemotherapy, agree to give up his bed to go to the leaky boat. Yeah. That's pretty much a malpractice suit looking for a place to happen.

The Javits center had no restrictions on Covid patients. Cuomo placed a death penalty on nursing home people. Do you think people are as selfish as you are and would not move to a temporary facility knowing the dire straits our country was in? You don't give Americans much credit, do you?

It has nothing to do with not being adequate, malpractice, or restrictions. It had to do with Trump getting credit for saving a Democrat city.

Joy Behar is worried a Republican will replace Cuomo and pardon Trump, making Bongino facepalm: "where is she living? is she on this planet?"

Republicans have seized on the cuomo scandal to try to distract from Biden’s success tackling the coronavirus pandemic and challenge his party’s well-established advantage with female voters

Malpractice for what, being treated at a different facility? Nobody can sue for that provided they are getting adequate care. You don't need critical care if you're recovering from a gallbladder surgery or had some stints put into your heart arteries.

Malpractice for being treated at a facility that was in now way set up to deal with your case... um, yeah.

The Javits center had no restrictions on Covid patients. Cuomo placed a death penalty on nursing home people. Do you think people are as selfish as you are and would not move to a temporary facility knowing the dire straits our country was in? You don't give Americans much credit, do you?

Actually, this is why the 2500 beds at the Javits center were useless.

It wasn't set up for Covid cases, and non-covid patients didn't want to go there, either.

But much to the frustration of healthcare workers, since that announcement, Javits has taken in nowhere near its capacity. As of April 7, the convention center had admitted only 66 patients. This was due in large part to the strict admission requirements. At first, a patient could only be transferred to Javits if they were convalescing, or in the recovery period. The fear was that Javits didn't have the ICU beds, operating rooms, or equipment necessary to handle patients who might relapse or need surgery because of an underlying condition.

One nurse in an East Harlem hospital anonymously told the New York Post that there was a 25-point checklist to transfer a patient into Javits. Out of 95 patients they requested for transfer, only one met the standards.

It's funny that you guys keep complaining about nursing homes, which were FAR better equipped to handle elderly patients than some tent thrown up with army people who have no experience in geriatrics, but you think Trump recommending fish tank cleaner and bleach was sound medical advice.

I don't give Americans much credit at all, given that so many of you got SOOOO Upset with the black man you put the Game Show Host in charge, he kills half a million people, and you forgive him for that, too.

Malpractice for being treated at a facility that was in now way set up to deal with your case... um, yeah.

It was setup to treat cases it was designed to treat.

It wasn't set up for Covid cases, and non-covid patients didn't want to go there, either.

But much to the frustration of healthcare workers, since that announcement, Javits has taken in nowhere near its capacity. As of April 7, the convention center had admitted only 66 patients. This was due in large part to the strict admission requirements. At first, a patient could only be transferred to Javits if they were convalescing, or in the recovery period. The fear was that Javits didn't have the ICU beds, operating rooms, or equipment necessary to handle patients who might relapse or need surgery because of an underlying condition.

One nurse in an East Harlem hospital anonymously told the New York Post that there was a 25-point checklist to transfer a patient into Javits. Out of 95 patients they requested for transfer, only one met the standards.

It's funny that you guys keep complaining about nursing homes, which were FAR better equipped to handle elderly patients than some tent thrown up with army people who have no experience in geriatrics, but you think Trump recommending fish tank cleaner and bleach was sound medical advice.

I don't give Americans much credit at all, given that so many of you got SOOOO Upset with the black man you put the Game Show Host in charge, he kills half a million people, and you forgive him for that, too.

It was much more equipt to treat Covid patients than any nursing home. Have you ever been inside a nursing home? I've been in dozens of them many, many times. Two of my tenants work in nursing homes. They have zero training for anything. You're trying to tell me that professionally trained medical staff has less ability to take care of patients than people with zero training at all. Do you know how ridiculous that sounds?

Our military trains field paramedics, nurses, registered nurses, doctors, which my former neighbor I grew up next to became. They have the ability to handle just about anything. No, these facilities were not setup for triage or surgery. They were setup however to take care of the general overflow of patients not in need of urgent care.

Yeah, Trump killed 500,000 people, and DumBama killed over 200,000 if that's the way you want to look at it. Haven't you learned by now that when you need to lie to try and make a point, you already lost the debate?

“We’ll keep going, but Gov. Cuomo should do everyone a favor and get the hell out of the way because it’s just not going to make it any better for him to stick around." - De Blasio

It was setup to treat cases it was designed to treat.

Okay, which means it had no operating rooms, X-ray facilities, or anything else that a modern hosptial needs.

In short, it was really no better than just leaving them in the nursing homes, and probably not as nice.

It was much more equipt to treat Covid patients than any nursing home. Have you ever been inside a nursing home? I've been in dozens of them many, many times. Two of my tenants work in nursing homes. They have zero training for anything. You're trying to tell me that professionally trained medical staff has less ability to take care of patients than people with zero training at all. Do you know how ridiculous that sounds?

We aren't talking about nursing homes in your Slum, buddy.

Our military trains field paramedics, nurses, registered nurses, doctors, which my former neighbor I grew up next to became. They have the ability to handle just about anything. No, these facilities were not setup for triage or surgery. They were setup however to take care of the general overflow of patients not in need of urgent care.

Guy, I was in the army for 11 years. Most medics would have no idea how to treat anything other than typical operational injuries. You see, here's why the military medical system works reasonably well. Everyone in the military has already been screened medically and they are in prime health. They engage in regular mandatory exercise on a daily basis, and they can't exceed certain weights.

Put them out in a cold drafty tent with a bunch of sick old people, they'd be completely lost.

Yeah, Trump killed 500,000 people, and DumBama killed over 200,000 if that's the way you want to look at it. Haven't you learned by now that when you need to lie to try and make a point, you already lost the debate?

The only way you get to "Obama killed 200,000" is counting every death from every disease over an 8 year period.

Trump killed 500,000 from one disease in one year, because he was telling people not to wear masks, that it was a hoax, that it wasn't serious, go take some bleach and fish tank cleaner.

EwozfXRWYAEgW6-

Okay, which means it had no operating rooms, X-ray facilities, or anything else that a modern hosptial needs.

In short, it was really no better than just leaving them in the nursing homes, and probably not as nice.

No, they may not have had surgery rooms (or maybe they did, we don't know) but I'm sure x-ray machines and other necessary equipment. For crying out loud, there are companies that have portable x-ray vans come out if you need one and it's difficult to get to a clinic or hospital. If you need a surgery or cat scan, you can always be transferred to the nearest hospital to get those.

We aren't talking about nursing homes in your Slum, buddy.

The nursing homes in our slum are the same as nursing homes in your slum. The highest medical degree anybody has there is an LPN. My former neighbor worked at a nursing home. She got her LPN to make better money. There are no doctors, RN's, or respiratory therapists there. There were on that ship and Javits center.

Guy, I was in the army for 11 years. Most medics would have no idea how to treat anything other than typical operational injuries. You see, here's why the military medical system works reasonably well. Everyone in the military has already been screened medically and they are in prime health. They engage in regular mandatory exercise on a daily basis, and they can't exceed certain weights.

Put them out in a cold drafty tent with a bunch of sick old people, they'd be completely lost.

So who's talking about tents when there were hundreds of beds in the closed facilities? You know nothing about military medics. I've worked with paramedics that had to train military medics to get their certification in the states. They told me not only were they very knowledgeable, but actually knew more, especially those that served in war. Our paramedics are limited in what they can perform. In war, military medics have to do much more to save lives.

The only way you get to "Obama killed 200,000" is counting every death from every disease over an 8 year period.

Trump killed 500,000 from one disease in one year, because he was telling people not to wear masks, that it was a hoax, that it wasn't serious, go take some bleach and fish tank cleaner.

No, 200,000 just from the common flu. What did he do about it? I mean, according to you, he had to be responsible for those deaths as President, right hypocrite?

So who's talking about tents when there were hundreds of beds in the closed facilities? You know nothing about military medics. I've worked with paramedics that had to train military medics to get their certification in the states. They told me not only were they very knowledgeable, but actually knew more, especially those that served in war. Our paramedics are limited in what they can perform. In war, military medics have to do much more to save lives.

Uh, 11 years in the military. Also, my dad was a medic in WWII.

Frankly, I'd have been happy to deal with a military medic if I had been injured, but for something chronic, um, no. Not so much.

No, 200,000 just from the common flu. What did he do about it? I mean, according to you, he had to be responsible for those deaths as President, right hypocrite?

Well, first, it wasn't anywhere near 200K, and second, there's no such thing as the "common flu". We had one bad outbreak of H1N1 in 2009, where 12,000 people died, mostly because the idiots wouldn't take the vaccines available.

Obama did all the responsible things.. Trump, on the other hand, pretty much lied about how dangerous it was, called it a hoax, stopped cooperating with the WHO, held super-spreader events, ridiculed mask wearing, put his idiot son-in-law in charge of the response, etc, etc.

Well, first, it wasn't anywhere near 200K, and second, there's no such thing as the "common flu". We had one bad outbreak of H1N1 in 2009, where 12,000 people died, mostly because the idiots wouldn't take the vaccines available.

Obama did all the responsible things.. Trump, on the other hand, pretty much lied about how dangerous it was, called it a hoax, stopped cooperating with the WHO, held super-spreader events, ridiculed mask wearing, put his idiot son-in-law in charge of the response, etc, etc.

He didn't do any responsible thing. In fact the experts said they did everything wrong. The only reason millions didn't die from H1N1 is because it wasn't like Covid, and quote, they just got lucky. Need the link, just ask, but I'm not going to post something if you're not even going to look at it. I know showing a leftist the truth is like showing Dracula a cross. Idiots wouldn't take the vaccines? You mean people made their own decisions and not the President? I thought you said that's not how it works.

Yes, we lose between 20,000 and 30,000 Americans every year to the common flu. Add it up it's in the range of 200,000 Americans dead within 8 years. So once again, was DumBama responsible for those hundreds of thousands of Americans dying? If not, why not?

You people on the left are so clueless. You think if you repeat lies often enough, they will be believed. Trying to blame a US President for something he couldn't possibly control makes you look petty and foolish. You know you lose the debate every time by sticking to facts and not using blame transference.

"Folks, Democrats have two sets of rules: One set for them, and another set for everybody else."
Rush Limbaugh

He didn't do any responsible thing. In fact the experts said they did everything wrong. The only reason millions didn't die from H1N1 is because it wasn't like Covid, and quote, they just got lucky. Need the link, just ask, but I'm not going to post something if you're not even going to look at it. I know showing a leftist the truth is like showing Dracula a cross. Idiots wouldn't take the vaccines? You mean people made their own decisions and not the President? I thought you said that's not how it works.

yeah, guy, you can make these claims, and post all the right wing shit you want..

Trump killed half a million people. Obama had 12,500 die because idiots don't get their shots.

Yes, we lose between 20,000 and 30,000 Americans every year to the common flu. Add it up it's in the range of 200,000 Americans dead within 8 years. So once again, was DumBama responsible for those hundreds of thousands of Americans dying? If not, why not?

Because the common flu is 100% preventable. You can get a shot. Also, Obama didn't call it a hoax, disband the Pandemic response team, or tell people to drink bleach. He actually said the right things.

You people on the left are so clueless. You think if you repeat lies often enough, they will be believed. Trying to blame a US President for something he couldn't possibly control makes you look petty and foolish. You know you lose the debate every time by sticking to facts and not using blame transference.

Except he could have controlled it. He could have done what every other leader of industrialized countries did and impose control measures. Instead, he outrighted lied about how dangerous it was, made preventative measures a cultural issue, held super-spreader events, (poor Herman Cain), stopped cooperating with the WHO, disbanded the pandemic response team, promoted quacks like Scott Atlas and Dr. Demon Sperm, etc.

"Folks, Democrats have two sets of rules: One set for them, and another set for everybody else."
Rush Limbaugh

Isn't this the same fat, closeted homosexual who was all for throwing people in jail for Drugs, until he got caught doing drugs himself?

Joy Behar is worried a Republican will replace Cuomo and pardon Trump, making Bongino facepalm: "where is she living? is she on this planet?"

No, you guys aren't given her enough credit.....what's she doing is making an excuse NOT for Cuomo to leave office. This is a way to get the Dembots that watch her show to say, oh yeah, we can't let Cuomo go....because we've been brainwashed so much to hate trump, we'll excuse Cuomo's sexual assaults and mass murder, to get our political rival in jail....

yeah, guy, you can make these claims, and post all the right wing shit you want..

Trump killed half a million people. Obama had 12,500 die because idiots don't get their shots.

Because the common flu is 100% preventable. You can get a shot. Also, Obama didn't call it a hoax, disband the Pandemic response team, or tell people to drink bleach. He actually said the right things.

Except he could have controlled it. He could have done what every other leader of industrialized countries did and impose control measures. Instead, he outrighted lied about how dangerous it was, made preventative measures a cultural issue, held super-spreader events, (poor Herman Cain), stopped cooperating with the WHO, disbanded the pandemic response team, promoted quacks like Scott Atlas and Dr. Demon Sperm, etc.

Rush Limbaugh

Isn't this the same fat, closeted homosexual who was all for throwing people in jail for Drugs, until he got caught doing drugs himself?
We have no idea how many people died from H1N1, because Obama and Xiden dealth with the pandemic by ordering test to be stopped

" However, during the 2009 swine flu pandemic, the Obama administration suddenly told states to shut down their testing, without providing much in the way of explanation. And, Biden's top advisor at the time has acknowledged that the Obama administration didn't do "anything right" to combat that pandemic, before walk ing back those comments. "

" In late July, the CDC abruptly advised states to stop testing for H1N1 flu, and stopped counting individual cases. The rationale given for the CDC guidance to forego testing and tracking individual cases was: why waste resources testing for H1N1 flu when the government has already confirmed there's an epidemic? "

This is the same tactic we are seeing Xiden do on the Southern Border....

He actually lied a lot and told half truths like you just did. Post where Trump said to drink bleach.
Show me where Trump called THE VIRUS a hoax.
Show me how this idiotic pandemic team could have saved one American.

Yes, the flu is 100% preventable and Covid not. Since it was preventable, why didn't Hussein prevent it?

Dr. Fauci led the fight with Covid and Trump kept him on as his head guy the entire way. WTF control measures are you talking about? He lied about nothing of the virus. Care for the video of Dr. Fauci stating so?

All you have are lies. The problem is you believe your own lies. What a CNN brainwashed fool.

He never got caught doing drugs. If they caught him, he;d be in prison. He admitted he was addicted to PRESCRIBED paid killers. Unlike what he said about people who used drugs for shits and giggles.

He actually lied a lot and told half truths like you just did. Post where Trump said to drink bleach.
Show me where Trump called THE VIRUS a hoax.
Show me how this idiotic pandemic team could have saved one American.

Yes, the flu is 100% preventable and Covid not. Since it was preventable, why didn't Hussein prevent it?

Because we have idiots called "Anti-Vaxxers" in this country who think that they are putting chips in your ass.

Dr. Fauci led the fight with Covid and Trump kept him on as his head guy the entire way. WTF control measures are you talking about? He lied about nothing of the virus. Care for the video of Dr. Fauci stating so?

All you have are lies. The problem is you believe your own lies. What a CNN brainwashed fool.

Here's the underlying problem. He undermined Fauci at every turn, because deep down, he was jealous of him. This is what you do when you are a malignant narcissist. He couldn't fire Fauci without backlash, and Fauci couldn't call him a fucking idiot for fear he might get replaced with Dr. Demon Sperm.

He never got caught doing drugs. If they caught him, he;d be in prison. He admitted he was addicted to PRESCRIBED paid killers. Unlike what he said about people who used drugs for shits and giggles.

Silly boy, thinking the laws apply to rich people in this country.

Forum List

Back