Governor Cuomo accused of sexual harassment by former aide

Democrats who don't demand that Cuomo resigns are pretty much sticking a fork in "Me Too" at this point. Not good.
Well, to be fair, I don't think he should resign because of the sex assault scandals.....not without Due Process, you know what the left doesn't give other people, but I think he certainly should resign because of the genocide he ordered and the attempted cover up. The left ignores that, which speaks volumes about the left
One of the many shared behaviors of both ends of the spectrum is applying different standards to their own tribe. It does get pretty obvious.

Democrats who don't demand that Cuomo resigns are pretty much sticking a fork in "Me Too" at this point. Not good.
Well, to be fair, I don't think he should resign because of the sex assault scandals.....not without Due Process, you know what the left doesn't give other people, but I think he certainly should resign because of the genocide he ordered and the attempted cover up. The left ignores that, which speaks volumes about the left
One of the many shared behaviors of both ends of the spectrum is applying different standards to their own tribe. It does get pretty obvious.

All you have to do is read Animal Farm...Orwell was right about the left decades ago, their behavior is clearly obvious

"All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others",

They weren't private....they were with the proper authorities.

And yes, if some rogue Govt agency wanted to simply get them for political reasons, you'd fight. Trump will never be in front of a jury....he'll never be charged with any crime...it's another hoax by the propagandist at MSNBC to get you to watch

Okay, you guys keep telling yourself that.

Because it's a bullshit claim. I find it amusing that the right has claimed that Covid was a hoax and Granny was going to die anyway, now claim it's a scandal that a Covid death was recorded as a hospital death instead of a nursing home death because Granny died in the hospital.

Naw, man.

It's kind of the opposite. The Democrats fired poor Al Franken on the word of a stripper, but Trump can brag about grabbing women by the pussy and he has the insane support of Republicans.... One side does have an unreasonable standard on this point.

"The difference between liberals and cannibals is cannibals don't eat their friends"- LBJ.

They weren't private....they were with the proper authorities.

And yes, if some rogue Govt agency wanted to simply get them for political reasons, you'd fight. Trump will never be in front of a jury....he'll never be charged with any crime...it's another hoax by the propagandist at MSNBC to get you to watch

Okay, you guys keep telling yourself that.

Because it's a bullshit claim. I find it amusing that the right has claimed that Covid was a hoax and Granny was going to die anyway, now claim it's a scandal that a Covid death was recorded as a hospital death instead of a nursing home death because Granny died in the hospital.
Are you suggesting he didn't file taxes with the IRS and proper state agencies? Do you have evidence of this?

The right never made those claims....once again, you need to stop falling for these propaganda machines that are simply looking for viewership and not doing a great job informing you.

It's not BS, his own staff admitted there was a cover up Top Cuomo Aide Admits Coverup of Nursing Home Deaths, Sparking Bipartisan Calls for Prosecution

Naw, man.

It's kind of the opposite. The Democrats fired poor Al Franken on the word of a stripper, but Trump can brag about grabbing women by the pussy and he has the insane support of Republicans.... One side does have an unreasonable standard on this point.

"The difference between liberals and cannibals is cannibals don't eat their friends"- LBJ.
As one of Clinton's victims said "words are words, actions speak louder" - Trump made some crude comments to some of his friends, 16 years ago....Al, got caught on camera grabbing a woman's breast when she was asleep.....two vastly different things. Not even in the same ballpark.....light years apart. The fact you would even try to compare the two, just shows how warped the left wing propaganda has damaged your thought process....and frankly the lengths the left will go to defend the sexual predators in their ranks.

Sad....

You don't fight for five years to keep them private if there isn't something in there you don't want people to see.

Get Trump in front of a NY or DC jury instead of REpublicans who ignore obvious evidence of guilt, he's toast.

He's only toast in that tiny made-up world of yours. Commies are Commies. Trump is a huge threat to them. Mark my words, the are going to be pulling shit on him for the next four years. Democrats can't win fair elections and they know it. They have to defeat Trump in anyway possible with the help of their commie partners in the MSM. Otherwise he will kill creepy Joe or Whorris come next election if he decides to run.

Just a little over a month and look at us now. Gasoline is going up and has been since he stole the election to the point it's over 50 cents higher per gallon. The border problems that Trump solved, Joe brought back. They are not even Covid testing most of them. An SUV that killed 13 illegals and injured the others. Why do you think they came? Because they know creepy Joe is lax on border security.

If this is all less than two months, imagine how bad things are going to get in two years until the Republicans get leadership of the House back.

All you have to do is read Animal Farm...Orwell was right about the left decades ago, their behavior is clearly obvious

As if you ever read it.

Al Franken resigned. Which republican resigned?

As if you ever read it.

Al Franken resigned. Which republican resigned?
I read it often, great book....I think he's best.

AL Franken was caught on camera, grabbing a woman's breast as she was fast asleep....grinning. He should have.

Many Republicans have resigned from office over the years for a number of things

Are you suggesting he didn't file taxes with the IRS and proper state agencies? Do you have evidence of this?

No, what he did was tell the IRS his properties were worth one value and his creditors they were worth more. That's actually a crime.

As one of Clinton's victims said "words are words, actions speak louder" - Trump made some crude comments to some of his friends, 16 years ago....Al, got caught on camera grabbing a woman's breast when she was asleep.....two vastly different things. Not even in the same ballpark.....light years apart. The fact you would even try to compare the two, just shows how warped the left wing propaganda has damaged your thought process....and frankly the lengths the left will go to defend the sexual predators in their ranks.

Except he didn't physically touch her, he just pantomimed grabbing her.. Oh, yeah, and she was a stripper on a USO show who now tries to paint herself as a virtuous person.

No, what he did was tell the IRS his properties were worth one value and his creditors they were worth more. That's actually a crime.

Except he didn't physically touch her, he just pantomimed grabbing her.. Oh, yeah, and she was a stripper on a USO show who now tries to paint herself as a virtuous person.
um the IRS doesn't care about your property values, we don't pay a federal property tax.

We pay state property taxes, and I guess you donloit 't own any property, but the state and localities appraise the property themselves for tax purposes, and as far as banks, they do the same thing. An individual can certainly get a private one to as well. But tax value, and market value are never the same. That's not a crime at all. It's common practice.

Oh he just took a photo of a helpless woman and made it look like he was going to touch her.....maybe you think it's ok to sexual exploit helpless women.....most of us don't.......that's a lame excuse. Personally, the phone makes it clear he was touching her

um the IRS doesn't care about your property values, we don't pay a federal property tax.

No, but you can claim interest and property taxes as deductions on your taxes, which is why Trump's FRAUD is relevant to a tax case.

We pay state property taxes, and I guess you donloit 't own any property, but the state and localities appraise the property themselves for tax purposes, and as far as banks, they do the same thing. An individual can certainly get a private one to as well. But tax value, and market value are never the same. That's not a crime at all. It's common practice.

It's a common practice IF you are submitting honest figures. It's pretty clear Trump wasn't doing that. It's why he fought for five years to keep anyone from seeing his taxes... he knew he'd get caught.

Oh he just took a photo of a helpless woman and made it look like he was going to touch her.....maybe you think it's ok to sexual exploit helpless women.....most of us don't.......that's a lame excuse. Personally, the phone makes it clear he was touching her

Again- the woman was a stripper.. she let's people touch her and took off her clothes for money.

1614942067625.png

He's clearly not touching her.

Democrats hung him out to dry anyway... For pretending to get to Second Base?

No, but you can claim interest and property taxes as deductions on your taxes, which is why Trump's FRAUD is relevant to a tax case.

It's a common practice IF you are submitting honest figures. It's pretty clear Trump wasn't doing that. It's why he fought for five years to keep anyone from seeing his taxes... he knew he'd get caught.

Again- the woman was a stripper.. she let's people touch her and took off her clothes for money.

View attachment 464335
He's clearly not touching her.

Democrats hung him out to dry anyway... For pretending to get to Second Base?
As, i pointed out, what you decribed isn't fraud.....but, since you doubled down, the property owner doesn't set the interest rates, the bank does, the value of the property isn't relevant, the property owner also doesn't set the property tax rates, the Govt does....the value of the property doesnt matter.

You keep digging deeper, and looking more and more uninformed

You don't submit the figures, the bank appraises it, the govt appraises it....you can challenge it, with your own private appraiser and they can accept it or not.

Look at that pervert grabbing a sleeping woman's breast.....you'll defend anything.....how sick

Trump didn't show his tax returns because he isn't a professional politician. Professional politicians always doctor up their returns in the event they do have to make them public. Trump never did that. He never expected to show them to the general public. Trump's tax returns are fine. He's been audited repeatedly by the IRS as most people in his position and wealthy are. So no, he didn't keep "anyone" from seeing them. His accounting team seen them all the time, the IRS seen them, he just didn't give it to the commies for them to attack him with.

As, i pointed out, what you decribed isn't fraud.....but, since you doubled down, the property owner doesn't set the interest rates, the bank does, the value of the property isn't relevant, the property owner also doesn't set the property tax rates, the Govt does....the value of the property doesnt matter.

If the banks loaned him money based on inflated values... then, yes, that's fraud.

what's the difference between Cuomo knowingly sending folks to nursing homes and Biden knowingly sending virus-infected Mexicans to America?

15K families deserve an apology...and justice. Cuomo deserves to go to jail, no if and or but. the only thing he's sorry about is that he got caught

Forum List

Back