Governor Cuomo accused of sexual harassment by former aide

Only democrat Governors working with the CCP tried to kill as many seniors as possile because seniors tend to vote Republicans while the non living are 100% democrat

Are you fucking retarded?

Here's the thing. Not only did 27 states give special immunity to Nursing Homes, but the Feds did as well.

Realistically. We didn't have enough room in the hospitals for everyone who got sick. The Nursing homes weren't perfect, but they were the best option under the circumstances. Yes, Nursing homes took Covid Patients, and isolated them from the rest.

Funny you think that working with the new Ukrainian President to ensure he's committed to rooting out corruption in his Nation equals getting dirt on the Bidens and is impeachable.....tells me a lot more about what you honestly believe about how corrupt the Bidens really are

Uh, Trump is the guy who used the Presidency as a money making opportunity, not Biden.

Keep drinking the koolaid, you cultist.

Funny you think that working with the new Ukrainian President to ensure he's committed to rooting out corruption in his Nation equals getting dirt on the Bidens and is impeachable.....tells me a lot more about what you honestly believe about how corrupt the Bidens really are

Uh, Trump is the guy who used the Presidency as a money making opportunity, not Biden.

Keep drinking the koolaid, you cultist.
Trump actually lost money while serving our country

Biden became a millionaire, during his half century in Washington

Try facts for a second.

Only democrat Governors working with the CCP tried to kill as many seniors as possile because seniors tend to vote Republicans while the non living are 100% democrat

Here's the thing. Not only did 27 states give special immunity to Nursing Homes, but the Feds did as well.

Realistically. We didn't have enough room in the hospitals for everyone who got sick. The Nursing homes weren't perfect, but they were the best option under the circumstances. Yes, Nursing homes took Covid Patients, and isolated them from the rest.
None of what you wrote is true.

Try facts for a second.

Trump lost money because he's an incompetent businessman. seriously, the guy lost money selling gambling, steaks and vodka....

1614515218449.png

Try facts for a second.

Trump lost money because he's an incompetent businessman. seriously, the guy lost money selling gambling, steaks and vodka....

View attachment 462596
No he didn't have those businesses while President. He lost money because he served the American people, and step away from business...sort of like Washington, Jefferson etc....Biden is the one that got rich off Govt and off the people....made millions....not just him, but his brother and family.....

All well and fine BUT DON"T LIE ABOUT IT.

No he didn't have those businesses while President. He lost money because he served the American people, and step away from business...sort of like Washington, Jefferson etc....Biden is the one that got rich off Govt and off the people....made millions....not just him, but his brother and family.....

Except he didn't walk away from his businesses. He put his idiot kids in charge and then tried to steer government money towards them.

Of course, his businesses lost money because his brand name became toxic. Nobody wants to go to Hitler's Golf Course.

Except he didn't walk away from his businesses. He put his idiot kids in charge and then tried to steer government money towards them.

Of course, his businesses lost money because his brand name became toxic. Nobody wants to go to Hitler's Golf Course.
Well, he's children were involved in the company prior to him retiring from the business and taking office. So it makes since, that the family took over the business.

I don't understand, your prior post claimed he got rich off his position, now you are flipping that, and saying he lost money because he's Hitler?

Meanwhile Hitler got loaded off his position, much like Biden and his family got rich off his Govt position. Odd, how they have that in common.

Cuomo appears to be pretty close to toast right now.

That's the way it goes, pal.
you'd think so....but he's a Dem....he's resume is starting to look more and more like the perfect contender for the nomination in 2024

you'd think so....but he's a Dem....he's resume is starting to look more and more like the perfect contender for the nomination in 2024

He's a liar and has a history of sexually harrassing women........I think we've seen this show before.

He's a liar and has a history of sexually harrassing women........I think we've seen this show before.
Biden? Cuomo? Avenatti? Clinton? Which one of the left's heroes are you talking about here?

Biden? Cuomo? Avenatti? Clinton? Which one of the left's heroes are you talking about here?

Your hypocrisy is noted.

Your hypocrisy is noted.
I am serious here, you brought up the topic....I am not sure which one you are talking about...

Your hypocrisy is noted.
I am serious here, you brought up the topic....I am not sure which one you are talking about...

You are well aware.

Your hypocrisy is noted.

You are well aware.
No, I am not, there are so many to pick from....my favorite is the convict you all used to spread lies about President Trump and Justice Kavenaugh.....as per usual, the left, protest too much......

Forum List

Back