Governor Cuomo accused of sexual harassment by former aide

Well, he's children were involved in the company prior to him retiring from the business and taking office. So it makes since, that the family took over the business.

I don't understand, your prior post claimed he got rich off his position, now you are flipping that, and saying he lost money because he's Hitler?

Meanwhile Hitler got loaded off his position, much like Biden and his family got rich off his Govt position. Odd, how they have that in common.

Are you some kind of retard?

Trump steered money towards his businesses. This is against the law, but like most laws Trump broke, no one held him to account.

Hey!! Look over there.

Over there, we have hospitals if they were run by your ilk... badly.

I'm just curious, where would you have put the elderly COVID patients? The hospitals were full...

Well, he's children were involved in the company prior to him retiring from the business and taking office. So it makes since, that the family took over the business.

I don't understand, your prior post claimed he got rich off his position, now you are flipping that, and saying he lost money because he's Hitler?

Meanwhile Hitler got loaded off his position, much like Biden and his family got rich off his Govt position. Odd, how they have that in common.

Trump steered money towards his businesses. This is against the law, but like most laws Trump broke, no one held him to account.

Hey!! Look over there.

I'm just curious, where would you have put the elderly COVID patients? The hospitals were full...

I might have done the same thing. I would NOT HAVE LIED ABOUT IT.

No he didn't have those businesses while President. He lost money because he served the American people, and step away from business...sort of like Washington, Jefferson etc....Biden is the one that got rich off Govt and off the people....made millions....not just him, but his brother and family.....

Except he didn't walk away from his businesses. He put his idiot kids in charge and then tried to steer government money towards them.

Of course, his businesses lost money because his brand name became toxic. Nobody wants to go to Hitler's Golf Course.

Stop fucking lying just for the rest of the day OK? Can you do that?

We must believe the accuser.
unless the accused is your god trump how many women have accused him of rape...but suddenly conservatives care?

Gipper has never supported Trump. While it seems hard to believe there is a small number willing to hold one side to the same standard as the other. Refuse to join the cult.

Read the stories..........it's obvious people around him has long know this about him.

I might have done the same thing. I would NOT HAVE LIED ABOUT IT.

Except he didn't really lie.

So let's review what the supposed controversy is. If Nana was in the Nursing home and caught Covid, they put her in an isolated ward. If she got worse, they sent her to the hospital.

The thing was, while other states were counting Nana's death as a "Nursing Home Death", NY was counting it as a "Hospital Death".

I just can't get worked up about this.. . I really can't.

But if you think the biggest problem with Cuomo is that he hasn't gotten up and sang the International while confiscating the wealth of the middle class, then I can totally see your fake outrage.

He did initially.

well, no. NY was pretty up front about their Covid death numbers, which were bad.

New Allegations of Cover-Up by Cuomo Over Nursing Home Virus Toll

Except he didn't lie about how many people died.

He didn't report WHERE they died... not how many died.

I know, this is a complicated issue for you...

It's coming down hard on Cuomo. He is done and that is a good thing.

We see in the links some Democrats being decent people and being principled in their past positions. Unfortunately you are not one of them.

It's coming down hard on Cuomo. He is done and that is a good thing.

We see in the links some Democrats being decent people and being principled in their past positions. Unfortunately you are not one of them.

We'll see. We live in a society where the politics of personal destruction are a thing, and then you wonder why you get guys like Trump in there, because most decent people wouldn't want to expose their families to that kind of abuse.

This reminds me of LBJ's comment that the difference between Cannibals and Liberals is Cannibals don't eat their friends.

Hey!! Look over there.

What law? Can you provide the Code? and the fact that suggest he broke that Code?

and "retard?" really? what is this the 1960s? How offensive to use such a word, and demeaning to folks dealing with genetic disorders like down syndrome

oh and I would have put patients in the massive Navy hospital boat that Trump gave them.....

What law? Can you provide the Code? and the fact that suggest he broke that Code?

and "retard?" really? what is this the 1960s? How offensive to use such a word, and demeaning to folks dealing with genetic disorders like down syndrome

What's offensive is that Down Syndrome is 100% preventable, and we still have people being born with it.

oh and I would have put patients in the massive Navy hospital boat that Trump gave them.....

Except that ship came with so many restrictions and such a poor level of service that they couldn't send any patients there.

Remember, the ship wasn't there for covid patients, it was there to take overflow patients from hospitals for other diseases. Except almost no one met the conditions.

To get on the ship, patients must first be taken to a hospital, where they are tested for COVID-19.

But the ship isn't accepting patients with 49 other ailments as well, according to a list sent to the local hospitals.

Only once a person's issues are determined to fit the scope of the ship's treatment offerings can that person be taken by ambulance to the Comfort.

"If I'm blunt about it, it's a joke," said Michael Dowling, the head of New York's largest hospital system, Northwell Health. He told The Times he'd had to tear his hospitals apart, turning lobbies and conference rooms into wards to treat hundreds of coronavirus patients.

"It's pretty ridiculous," he told The Times. "If you're not going to help us with the people we need help with, what's the purpose?"

Another wonderful case of Trump treating the Presidency like an episode of his game show.

What's offensive is that Down Syndrome is 100% preventable, and we still have people being born with it.

Except that ship came with so many restrictions and such a poor level of service that they couldn't send any patients there.

Remember, the ship wasn't there for covid patients, it was there to take overflow patients from hospitals for other diseases. Except almost no one met the conditions.

To get on the ship, patients must first be taken to a hospital, where they are tested for COVID-19.

But the ship isn't accepting patients with 49 other ailments as well, according to a list sent to the local hospitals.

Only once a person's issues are determined to fit the scope of the ship's treatment offerings can that person be taken by ambulance to the Comfort.

"If I'm blunt about it, it's a joke," said Michael Dowling, the head of New York's largest hospital system, Northwell Health. He told The Times he'd had to tear his hospitals apart, turning lobbies and conference rooms into wards to treat hundreds of coronavirus patients.

"It's pretty ridiculous," he told The Times. "If you're not going to help us with the people we need help with, what's the purpose?"

Another wonderful case of Trump treating the Presidency like an episode of his game show.
Really? I hadn't heard that....how so?

I can understand that one person's frustration...but the point was to take people without Covid, at least at first, to help the overburdened hospitals....and NYC sent only 20 people....other people besides Covid patients needed medical care as well...and that was the orginal mission....they did change, after the article you posted was written a made the ship available for Covid,

I can understand that one person's frustration...but the point was to take people without Covid, at least at first, to help the overburdened hospitals....and NYC sent only 20 people....other people besides Covid patients needed medical care as well...and that was the orginal mission....they did change, after the article you posted was written a made the ship available for Covid,

And no one wanted to send Covid Patients, there, either.

Here's the thing. You are running a Hospital, and Granny just arrived from a Nursing home with severe Covid. You are going to send her off to a cold-ass ship in the harbor? That's a malpractice suit looking for a place to happen.

And no one wanted to send Covid Patients, there, either.

Here's the thing. You are running a Hospital, and Granny just arrived from a Nursing home with severe Covid. You are going to send her off to a cold-ass ship in the harbor? That's a malpractice suit looking for a place to happen.
All the President can do is make it available....if Andy didn't want to use it, and continue his grandma killing policies that's on him...and hopefully he pays the cost.

You don't need to send her...in fact orginally the mission was to send maybe the younger person without covid there....the problem was hospital space, NY was running out....the President offered solutions.

Andy asked the President for mobile hospitals as well.....the President delivered those as well...the military set up field hospitals in the city. NY didn't use them either.

Forum List

Back