Governor Abbott is doing a horrible job in Texas regarding the crisis

That Texas attitude of not wanting to have anything to do with being under U.S regulatory provisions in regards to being part of other power grids around the country and go it alone has come back to bite them in the ass.
Abbott and Texas will be fine next week, Soy Boy Newsome and California? Doomed
They will be fine next week trying to figure out how to recover from an $2 billion dollar disaster..

Meanwhile Newsome and California has nearly one trillion in unfunded public debt....

You probably should get informed before spouting off little dude
One trillion..LOL!!

Google it...if not I will and make you look like the ridiculous little left loon you are, kid

I'll give you some time to admit you're clueless and acknowledge it....or laugh at you when I post it.

Click starts now..... watches as Benny shits himself and runs away
Found this..California Sees Upbeat Budget Cushioned by $15 Billion Surplus

Hey kid, aka Ben

Eat it and puke, asshole and never ever confront me again. Understand?

They dont work dumbass.
They were all shut down due to ice.
They work better if you don’t buy the cheap ones.

Ya got a link for that?
I dont care how much you spend on a windmill,when it gets coated with ice it's fucked.
Not if it has heated blades or there is an external method of de-icing. This is not yer great grandpa's windmill.

Give it a rest....your precious windmills failed
Nope they did not, sorry. Windmills have been in use for many more years than petroleum.
Yes they have, and there reasons we switched to fossil fuels. One reason being that they are more reliable.
It has to do with who is signing the building permits.

Fact checkers forced Abbott to walk back his lie about green energy being responsible for the crisis.
Expect message board members to talk about Antifa, Pelosi or Benghazi in this thread.
Their beloved Governor being caught on a light is not something they want to comment on.
Until Texas turns total blue, they are on the rise. States that are blue are either stagnant or in decline. Adding tax after tax to support people or fill in the resources needed fills the gaps.
Texas wished it had the GDP of California.
Ironic how just a few weeks ago some wingers were on here making snarky comments about California's power grid. Those in California are enjoying some nice early spring weather (60s - 70s) and are having no power grid problems.
Our power grid problems come when the temperatures get to over 100. California like Texas has been forced by the left to divert funding from maintenance and improvements to useless renewable energy.
California's rolling blackouts during the summer is normal for a state that size with millions of customers/users. Here's the record as of today on how California is handling blackouts. One column is the number of customers in service areas and the other is how many of them are currently experiencing blackouts. Compare it to what Texas is going through this week..California Power Outages Map
ThIs is not our peak season. It is really stupid to make comparisons now. As of today. You have to be a democrat communist to expect anyone to buy this.

That Texas attitude of not wanting to have anything to do with being under U.S regulatory provisions in regards to being part of other power grids around the country and go it alone has come back to bite them in the ass.
They will be fine next week trying to figure out how to recover from an $2 billion dollar disaster..

Meanwhile Newsome and California has nearly one trillion in unfunded public debt....

One trillion..LOL!!

Google it...if not I will and make you look like the ridiculous little left loon you are, kid

I'll give you some time to admit you're clueless and acknowledge it....or laugh at you when I post it.

Unfunded debt you Econ challenged dumfuck

Cripes you're fcking stupid and an Econ illiterate. Never ever pretend like you do.... you're fcking stupid

They dont work dumbass.
They were all shut down due to ice.
They work better if you don’t buy the cheap ones.

Ya got a link for that?
I dont care how much you spend on a windmill,when it gets coated with ice it's fucked.
Not if it has heated blades or there is an external method of de-icing. This is not yer great grandpa's windmill.

Give it a rest....your precious windmills failed
Nope they did not, sorry. Windmills have been in use for many more years than petroleum.
Yes they have, and there reasons we switched to fossil fuels. One reason being that they are more reliable.
It has to do with who is signing the building permits.
Meaningless twaddle.

One trillion..LOL!!

Cripes you're fcking stupid and an Econ illiterate. Never ever pretend like you do.... you're fcking stupid
Your talking about pension fund debt, not overall budget...you're fcking stupid

It is a 100 year weather event. There are 20 million people in the state including worthless Negroes and Illegals that spend their money Colt Malt Liquor and cigarettes instead of emergency preparation.

No state is prepared to deal with a 100 year weather event.

Everybody should just quit their bitching. Listening to whiny little asshole bitch about the weather is disgusting.

One trillion..LOL!!

I'm talking about unfunded debt, clownshoes. That means it's not being addressed and growing

You found some idiot site about budgets and neglect to realize the unfunded debt wasn't addressed.

Now econ illiterate shut the fck up, sit down and never ever pretend you know anything about economics, budgeting or numbers again.

Do you understand? You're in waaaaay over your public teaching head.

Yes....I am mocking you

One trillion..LOL!!

Aaahh...so they'll just not pay the pension money and all will be fine.

One trillion..LOL!!

Pension money under the purview of the pension board of agency. In this case that would be CalPERS. They oversee the investments of the employee paid into funds from which pensions are paid out. They rely on investment returns, NOT TAXPAYER money to fund their pensions. The outlook is that if everybody under CalPERS retired at once they would fall close to a trillion short...ergo..unfunded debt, which was what dumbass was talking about.

One trillion..LOL!!

I'm talking about unfunded debt, clownshoes. That means it's not being addressed and growing

You found some idiot site about budgets and neglect to realize the unfunded debt wasn't addressed.

Now econ illiterate shut the fck up, sit down and never ever pretend you know anything about economics, budgeting or numbers again.

Do you understand? You're in waaaaay over your public teaching head.

Yes....I am mocking you
Your talking about pension debt dumbass, not budget debt. Pensions are paid into by employees, not state taxpayers..Jesus..

One trillion..LOL!!

Pension money under the purview of the pension board of agency. In this case that would be CalPERS. They oversee the investments of the employee paid into funds from which pensions are paid out. They rely on investment returns, NOT TAXPAYER money to fund their pensions. The outlook is that if everybody under CalPERS retired at once they would fall close to a trillion short...ergo..unfunded debt, which was what dumbass was talking about.

So they wont get paid.

Fact checkers forced Abbott to walk back his lie about green energy being responsible for the crisis.
Expect message board members to talk about Antifa, Pelosi or Benghazi in this thread.
Their beloved Governor being caught on a light is not something they want to comment on.
Until Texas turns total blue, they are on the rise. States that are blue are either stagnant or in decline. Adding tax after tax to support people or fill in the resources needed fills the gaps.
Ironic how just a few weeks ago some wingers were on here making snarky comments about California's power grid. Those in California are enjoying some nice early spring weather (60s - 70s) and are having no power grid problems.

Californias grid is in trouble but that's the least of their worries. They have a third world state run by a tyrant with illegals running rampant. The fun is about to end.

One trillion..LOL!!

So they wont get paid.
By their pension fund, if every state employee retired at once..no..

Californias grid is in trouble but that's the least of their worries. They have a third world state run by a tyrant with illegals running rampant. The fun is about to end.
Tin foil hats have been saying that for decades..still waiting..

One trillion..LOL!!

So they wont get paid.
By their pension fund, if every state employee retired at once..no..

The fund is in serious trouble.

Forum List

Back