Govenor Of Alamaba Launches Cowardly Attack Against Her Own Citizens

Posting this by itself so you can click the video without it taking you out of USMB. Why? LISTEN TO THAT VOICE! :auiqs.jpg:

Not only did Memaw ban "vaccine passports," she refused to fund homebound & mobile vaccine clinics, despite AL being one of the poorest states, mostly rural, with virtually no public transit. Plenty there that won't get vaccinated, but also plenty that would, if it came to them.

Are you listening Vax Karens? Meh - If we all have to mask again it'll be YOUR FAULT :mad:

“Let’s be crystal clear about this issue. And media, I want you to start reporting the facts. The new cases of COVID are because of unvaccinated folks. Almost 100% of the new hospitalizations are with unvaccinated folks. And the deaths are certainly occurring with the unvaccinated folks. These folks are choosing a horrible lifestyle of self-inflicted pain,” Gov. Ivey said during an event for Landing in Birmingham Thursday.​
When asked how the state can get more shots into the arms of residents, Ivey did not hold back her displeasure with the lack of success previous plans have had.​
“I don’t know, you tell me. Folks are supposed to have common sense. But it’s time to start blaming the unvaccinated folks, not the vaccinated folks. It’s the unvaccinated folks that are letting us down,” she said. “I’ve done all I know how to do. I can encourage you to do something but I can’t make you take care of yourself.​

These folks are choosing a horrible lifestyle of self-inflicted pain.
Better that than have their choices made for them by someone else.
My body, my choice, right?

"Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey (R-AL) told reporters on Thursday it's "time to start blaming the unvaccinated folks," as COVID cases rose in her state, which is trailing behind the U.S. average in the vaccination race. "Let's be crystal clear about this issue," Ivey said. "The new cases of COVID are because of unvaccinated folks. Almost 100% of the new hospitalizations are with unvaccinated folks. And the deaths are certainly occurring with the unvaccinated folks. These folks are choosing a horrible lifestyle of self-inflicted pain."

Alabama has one of the lowest vaccination rates in the country—with only 33.9 percent of its population vaccinated, compared to the national figure of 48.8 percent, according to CNN. "Folks are supposed to have common sense," she continued. "But it's time to start blaming the unvaccinated folks, not the vaccinated folks. It's the unvaccinated folks that are letting us down." Jefferson County Health Officer Dr. Mark Wilson conceded that with the rise in cases and hospitalizations in the country, more deaths would almost certainly follow. "The tragic thing is that almost all of these deaths will have been prevented if only those people had been vaccinated," Wilson said.

Another supposedly conservative governor betrays their own citizens and pushes the Deep State authoritarian pro-vaccine propaganda....when will these people stop claiming that this vaccine helps to prevent people from dying from COVID?? Virtually nobody dies from COVID and there is more information that proves that more people have died from getting this vaccine than there are people who have died from COVID.

Next they are going to tell me that the great Nick Saban is bowing down to this Commie vaccine mob and forcing his great Alabama football team to get vaxed.....

Damn it!!!

When 94% of the people who get the coronavirus are unvaccinated, who else can you blame? For once she is 100% right. The unvaccinated are to blame for the increase in coronavirus cases. Apparently being conservative means being stupid. 615,000 people dying is not virtually no one. In addition to deaths, there are also lingering health aftereffects that could be permanent.

The flu kills people every year (except last year, hmmm), so are you saying people who don't vaccinate against it are killers?

The flu does not kill over 600,000 people. Also the flu is not a issue once winter is over. The coronavirus has gone through Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer.

This is why I don't even try with you fools any longer. I just say update your will. It doesn't matter what proof you are showed you will come back with this bullshit.
Pretty much your entire story. Proof is provided, but power is all you clowns want.

Forum List

Back