Gov of LA

To all you libtards who said what did Trump do...the answer was tons of stuff....but here is one from the DEMOCRAT gov of LA........he brought attention to their plight.....

Louisiana gov: Trump helped 'shine a spotlight' on flood recovery
Let's see if Democrats completely destroy him now, the way you rubes did to Christie after Sandy.

Yeah democrats will try, but they have 2 leaders and neither showed up.......kinda like the last 8 years...more of the same.

To all you libtards who said what did Trump do...the answer was tons of stuff....but here is one from the DEMOCRAT gov of LA........he brought attention to their plight.....

Let's see if Democrats completely destroy him now, the way you rubes did to Christie after Sandy.

Yeah democrats will try, but they have 2 leaders and neither showed up.......kinda like the last 8 years...more of the same.
No, they won't try. We're more of a country before politics type of folk.

Katrina. ..nuff said.

yeah Bush showed up at that one too......funny Republicans show up...Democrats play golf......
In what reality did that happen?
The Undoing of George W. Bush

Katrina. ..nuff said.
'Nuff Said?

:lmao:

Barry attacked Bush for not visiting Katrina victims. Bush cut his vacation short and overflew the disaster area. Barry attacked him for not visiting on the ground.

La floods...Barry refuses to leave the golf course. Neither the whiny, hypocritical little bitch - Barry AND Hillary - cared so little they refused to visit.

Barry had to be SHAMED into going. And libs, who like your dumb ass who attacked Bush for doing more than Barry has for La, keeps defending Barry's failure...

Except this wasn't a defense of Barry. This was a frustrated, diversionary jab at Bush beause Obama's actions...or LACK of action...is indefensible.

Racist pig^^^ you would know about the politics of bigotry.

Everyone read LGS's sig line and give it a shot :thup:

:rofl:

You think your racist stereotype is funny to your fellow democrats? I'd like to see all of them agree with you and use that same stereotype of black women.

You think your racist stereotype is funny to your fellow democrats? I'd like to see all of them agree with you and use that same stereotype of black women.
I think it's pretty funny to everyone. Or should I say, YOU'RE pretty funny to everyone :rofl:

I think it's pretty funny to everyone. Or should I say, YOU'RE pretty funny to everyone :rofl:

Oh yes, racism, bigotry is a barrel of laughs for you liberals.

Well to you social conservatives a person's race and gender are what defines them. Must be why it's so hard for you to laugh about it!

Well to you social conservatives a person's race and gender are what defines them. Must be why it's so hard for you to laugh about it!
Look at the RACIST try to turn his own words around and blame conservatives for him being a CARD CARRYING BIGOT!! You can't make this shit up.. Fucking liberals who never own up to anything they say or do.. You're not only a BIGOT, but you're a pathetic coward on top of it..

As to the OP: The Governor of La recognized that Donald Trump brought much needed attention to their suffering.

Look at the RACIST try to turn his own words around and blame conservatives for him being a CARD CARRYING BIGOT!! You can't make this shit up.. Fucking liberals who never own up to anything they say or do.. You're not only a BIGOT, but you're a pathetic coward on top of it..

As to the OP: The Governor of La recognized that Donald Trump brought much needed attention to their suffering.
Meh you're boring now

And he also requested that the President delay his visit.

Try to keep up, Pokey.

He's a democrat, he's gonna protect his partisans.....you know this, you suck so much democrat dick, you have jaw cramps.
but the gov changed his tune....his constituents said, change that tune or their wont be a second term!

I think a lot of people in America already knew that La had a disaster....
See it was being covered by the news outlets in the country....
And now we also know that Trump made a visit to get some attention for the Trump Brand.

Forum List

Back