Packed Weekend On Here Coming Up :D

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
First of all, I would just like to remind members like mudwhistle, and lg325 (I finally remembered your username woohoo!!! :D) that tomorrow night starting at eight pm et is the return of Friday Night Dance Night!!! :WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Then on Saturday night Trump is supposed to speak at seven pm et, (but the rally will be starting in the early afternoon it looks like) and this time Gospel Sunday Morning starting at nine am et should go as scheduled as long as nothing else pops up. :) (Next weekend I will have another special announcement as well, so make sure to stay tuned for that!! :D)

First of all, I would just like to remind members like mudwhistle, and lg325 (I finally remembered your username woohoo!!! :D) that tomorrow night starting at eight pm et is the return of Friday Night Dance Night!!! :WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Then on Saturday night Trump is supposed to speak at seven pm et, (but the rally will be starting in the early afternoon it looks like) and this time Gospel Sunday Morning starting at nine am et should go as scheduled as long as nothing else pops up. :) (Next weekend I will have another special announcement as well, so make sure to stay tuned for that!! :D)
WGAF

Now don't be jealous just because you don't have any friends on here and you never get invited to anything... It's just that nobody on here really likes you so you don't need to get all triggered over it. You don't deserve to have any friends with your attitude and trolling.

Now don't be jealous just because you don't have any friends on here and you never get invited to anything... It's just that nobody on here really likes you so you don't need to get all triggered over it. You don't deserve to have any friends with your attitude and trolling.
WGAFx2

I'd rather watch paint dry.

Forum List

Back