Gospel Sunday Announcement

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Okay, so I held off doing this for a while for a couple of reasons. One, even though I had quite of bit of success with Friday Night Dance Night, I was afraid that I didn't know enough Christian songs for every Sunday, and second,.. I didn't think I was worthy enough to host it every Sunday, but I decided to give it a try with my favorite gospel and Christian songs and other people can post theirs so I will learn more songs to post in the future. That, and I figured that we're all sinners so obviously we're not perfect, but we can still honor Christ. :)

So from now on either on Sunday morning or Sunday evening I'm going to start doing this depending on what times I'm free. It will either be from nine am et to twelve o'clock noon, or from seven pm et until ten o'clock pm. Tomorrow's first gospel Sunday on this message board (since I've done this in the past on another message board) will take place tomorrow evening at seven, so I hope to see you all there!! :D

• Banned
I just want to let you guys know that after quite a deliberation that this week's Gospel Sunday will happen on Sunday morning at 9:00 am et, but I'm not sure how much longer this is going to run if it doesn't wind up to be as popular as Friday Night Dance Night.

Forum List

Back