Gorsuch v. Sotomayor on Free Speech: The Colorado Ruling

Uh, you guys don't get to complain about Cancel Culture after your Bud Light Meltdown.

Um, I’m guessing you’re surprised at a negative reaction to a man, doing a grotesque impression of a woman, while peddling the Dem / Marxist propaganda that biology is just a slogan.

Um, I’m guessing you’re surprised at a negative reaction to a man, doing a grotesque impression of a woman, while peddling the Dem / Marxist propaganda that biology is just a slogan.

I think that of all the things that are wrong in this country - rampant gun violence, poverty, failing democracy - this is pretty low on the "Things We Should Really Be Upset About".

How is Dylan Mulveny affecting your life in any way, shape or form?

I think that of all the things that are wrong in this country - rampant gun violence, poverty, failing democracy - this is pretty low on the "Things We Should Really Be Upset About".

How is Dylan Mulveny affecting your life in any way, shape or form?
Yeah. With the Dems / Marxists ruining cities, grooming children, trying to destroy a representative republic, etc., why is someone baking cakes the focus of your life?

Actually, the voters were pretty clear in that they didn't want Trump appointing that kind of justice, which is why he lost by 2 million votes. Despite that, we got 3 justices appointed by him because Republicans couldn't even follow their own rules. Hold up Merrick Garland for a year after Scalia took a dirt nap, but jam through Serena Joy Barrett.

Actually, it's a valid question. In the Founder's time, everyone didn't own a gun, only the affluent did. The idea that a crazy person could walk into a gun store and walk out with a semi-automatic weapon with a 100 round clip would have been beyond their comprehension.

Again, we have militarized police, so, no the Third Amendment has become a dead issue.

Except not really. Clearly when an email can be hacked and needs to be on a public server, you have no real expectation of privacy.
You keep saying that and it just isnt true. The Minutemen at Lexington and Concord were average citizens, NOT rich men. The militia that fought most of the battles of the Revolutionary War were everything from dirt poor subsistence farmers to wealthy planters.

Uh, you guys don't get to complain about Cancel Culture after your Bud Light Meltdown.
Bullshit. We aren’t attacking anyone for their political opinions, we are just deciding not to spend our money with people who don’t agree with our world view. It’s a very old practice called voting with your wallet.

You keep saying that and it just isnt true. The Minutemen at Lexington and Concord were average citizens, NOT rich men. The militia that fought most of the battles of the Revolutionary War were everything from dirt poor subsistence farmers to wealthy planters.
The Militia members provided their own weapons and ammo. If they were lucky and the Congress was unusually profligate with funding their ammo was replaced as it was used. That wasn’t often the case.

Yeah. With the Dems / Marxists ruining cities, grooming children, trying to destroy a representative republic, etc., why is someone baking cakes the focus of your life?

Because none of those things are actually happening, that's the thing. Grooming is in your imagination... I can't beleive you keep falling for it. Do you think there are Satanists out there, too?

Bullshit. We aren’t attacking anyone for their political opinions, we are just deciding not to spend our money with people who don’t agree with our world view. It’s a very old practice called voting with your wallet.

Um, that's actually the same thing.

Wow, you guys have no real sense of reality, do you?

You completely melted down because you saw Dylan, got a chubby, and then realized she used to be a dude.

Because none of those things are actually happening, that's the thing. Grooming is in your imagination... I can't beleive you keep falling for it. Do you think there are Satanists out there, too?

You completely melted down because you saw Dylan, got a chubby, and then realized she used to be a dude.
It's predictable the Dem / Marxists will refuse to admit that the results of their ideology has a host of negative consequences.

Just ignore reality. Its what Dems / Marxists do. As violent crime leaps, liberal cities rethink cutting police budgets

Dems / Marxists and their tranny time story hour is beyond creepy.

Again, your fantasies are amusing, but homophobia and the prison-industrial complex are counterproductive.

Such silly slogans.

I’m not surprised you retreated to slogans when confronted with the facts Dem / Marxist ideology. It truly is an ugly picture of crime, retrogression and child abuse.

We aren’t denying anyone the right to their opinions. We are just refusing to subsidize them. If I can buy an item at two stores, one of which also sells drug paraphernalia and the other sells alcohol, I will support the store that doesn’t enable drug users. Oh yes, I don’t drink so it’s a matter of principal.

We aren’t denying anyone the right to their opinions. We are just refusing to subsidize them. If I can buy an item at two stores, one of which also sells drug paraphernalia and the other sells alcohol, I will support the store that doesn’t enable drug users. Oh yes, I don’t drink so it’s a matter of principal.

Your transphobia isn't a "principle", it's a character defect. Some nitwit in marketing sent novelty cans to a trans-person. They didn't make big cutouts of her to display in the liquor stores (like they do with cis-gendered models) to promote the product. And even though almost no one had even heard of this person before, you guys absolutely lost your shit that Bud acknowledged she existed.

Forum List

Back