Gorsuch v. Sotomayor on Free Speech: The Colorado Ruling

That is a lie.
Doing a gay wedding web site in no way violates your individual right to think and speak as they wish.
It is refusing the gay wedding customer that does harm and is an illegal attempt to punish the legal actions of others.

You do not get to determine for others what violates their right to "speak and think". Sorry, not sorry.

R.f47ceb3d549f49448d33d09e4f2d335e

Being Black is not speech, see.

Notice the black woman behind the counter
Blacks were allowed to serve whites at a counter, just not sit next to them.

The SC ruled that grilling a sandwich is not a message, but making a cake for a gay wedding is.

Cope.

And.

Seethe.

That is a lie.
Doing a gay wedding web site in no way violates your individual right to think and speak as they wish.
It is refusing the gay wedding customer that does harm and is an illegal attempt to punish the legal actions of others.
It is not a lie

WHat you are claiming is a lie

No harm is done by refusing to do business with someone

They don’t want to impede on the rights of whites to discriminate.

Every court for the last 70 years has stood up for the rights of the oppressed.

The TRUMPCourt is taking it all back……a decision at a time
No they have not stood up for the rights of the oppressed,.

You do not fix or fight or stand up for thr rights of some by tramping on the rights of others

Legally forbidding the basic right of personal preferrence ( AKA discrimination ) does NOTHING to help the oppressed it only oppresses others.

No they have not stood up for the rights of the oppressed,.

You do not fix or fight or stand up for thr rights of some by tramping on the rights of others

Legally forbidding the basic right of personal preferrence ( AKA discrimination ) does NOTHING to help the oppressed it only oppresses others.
Discrimination by mandate was what AA stopped. And the policy did not oppress anyone but people who wanted to continue Jim Crow.

The SC ruled that grilling a sandwich is not a message, but making a cake for a gay wedding is.

Cope.

And.

Seethe.

The Supreme Court ruled on something that didn't happen. This ruling is going to be ovverturned.

The Supreme Court ruled on something that didn't happen. This ruling is going to be ovverturned.

So Jack the CO Baker could just rerun his case up the courts again. You lost. Deal with it.

Being Black is not speech, see.
Neither is being white, but we know how some white try manipulating the law to end things they don't like. These 2 decisions open the door for other things.

Neither is being white, but we know how some white try manipulating the law to end things they don't like. These 2 decisions open the door for other things.

And those "other things" should be and mostly likely will be shot down, as in some dunderheaded hotel owner trying to deny rooms to minorities or something.

That's not speech. That's not artistry. And it IS public accommodation.

I always wonder if folks like you are really, truly stupid or just being obtuse. In your case I believe it's the latter.

Speaking of "manipulating the law"

You realize that had the ruling gone the other way, some nefarious group could make a southern black baker make a cake celebrating the birthday of Robert E Lee, right? Or much, much worse.

I guess you would stand by the baker's decision to say NO to that request, right?

But not to the Rainbow Gestapo's tricks in making Christians bake their wedding cakes.

So Jack the CO Baker could just rerun his case up the courts again. You lost. Deal with it.
Just watch what happens you bigoted -----. Jack the Baker had nothing to do with this. This case was about awebsite developer who had neither built a website, nor was the person claimed to be asking gay. This was a fraudulent case and it will be run back.

I didn't lose anything b. I have degrees. I am retired. I am not gay. I can build websites and might just start one that makes gay wedding sites to pick up the cash you bigots havethrown away.

This country is goiing to lose because of your bigotry. Each year America loses over 1 trillion doollars each year because of racism alone. So keep on making excuses as to why its right to discriminate. And as you do, don't say a damn word about people drawing government assistance because your bigotry caused it.

Just watch what happens you bigoted -----. Jack the Baker had nothing to do with this. This case was about awebsite developer who had neither built a website, nor was the person claimed to be asking gay. This was a fraudulent case and it will be run back.

I didn't lose anything b. I have degrees. I am retired. I am not gay. I can build websites and might just start one that makes gay wedding sites to pick up the cash you bigots havethrown away.

This country is goiing to lose because of your bigotry. Each year America loses over 1 trillion doollars each year because of racism alone. So keep on making excuses as to why its right to discriminate. And as you do, don't say a damn word about people drawing government assistance because your bigotry caused it.

Make all the websites you like. Bake the cakes; arrange the flowers. I stand by your right to use your talents in the way you choose and accept jobs you choose. Just like anyone else.

And those "other things" should be and mostly likely will be shot down, as in some dunderheaded hotel owner trying to deny rooms to minorities or something.

That's not speech. That's not artistry. And it IS public accommodation.

I always wonder if folks like you are really, truly stupid or just being obtuse. In your case I believe it's the latter.
Nah, I doubt that. You are a dumb white female. Not obtuse, straight dumb. I say this because you were allowed to go to college because of AA and yet you bark about the policy being discriminatory against whites. This shows that your connection to reality is very thin. If AA is shot down for college admissions, it can be shot down for employment. If a business can reject gays based on religious beliefs, they can use those same beliefs to deny people of color. Religious beliefs were used for slavery as well as for Jim Crow. So don't try pretending it can't happen.

“Racism has distorted reality for many whites. Teachings about history, the world, the pursuits of thought, expressions of culture, and personal relationships have for most whites been both limited and false.” -Horace Seldon

Discrimination by mandate was what AA stopped. And the policy did not oppress anyone but people who wanted to continue Jim Crow.
Wrong

You are truly ignorantand stupid.

What stopped discrimination by mandate was repealing Jim Crow laws. AA was not designed to stop mandated discrinmination it ewas discrimination in and of itself mandated by law

Yes it does oppress manhy others you rascist fool

Forum List

Back