trump pressured Arizona governor to find votes after 2020 loss

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

trump was pulling out all stops to try and stay in power. Now that this has come to light, maybe Smith will look into Arizona election meddling.
Something tells me Smith has quite a bit in the oven.

I wonder if he's going to try a big picture RICO case, with all the various things that were done by the family, brought together.

originalbitch.jpg

trump was pulling out all stops to try and stay in power. Now that this has come to light, maybe Smith will look into Arizona election meddling.
The orange douchebag is a real loser in more ways than one. And, this is the guy the right-wing idiots are pinning their hopes on. Sad.

Of all the wrongs in America's politics, this is the one that can bring it all down if it's not dealt with.

And it's looking a lot like it won't be!

From a Canadian's POV of course, as Americans sit back and bloviate on their Constitution and it's lacking the ability to correct this mess.

Now it's easily interpreted as Trump having done no wrong!

Constitution? More like Constipation!

Yes it is a conspiracy since posts that say something different and defend Trump are moved there. Let's have some fairness.
Lets have some sanity. There is plenty of pro Trump bullshit here that has not been move to "conspiract theories" Whatever has been moved is...well, .....a fucking batshit crazt conspiract theory

I'm guessing you watched his SC rally today and got boils on your butt over it.

I'm guessing that you have boils on your prefrontal cortex

Prefrontal cortex regions serve key cognitive functions related to social, emotional, and motivational aspects of behavior. The dorsal lateral prefrontal cortex plays a role in working memory, goal-driven attention, task switching, planning, problem-solving, and novelty-seeking.

Forum List

Back