Gorka Resigns

Welp another racist has left the White House. First Bannon and now just days later Gorka resigns.

"In a blunt resignation letter, the national security and counterterrorism expert expressed dissatisfaction with the current state of the Trump administration. “[G]iven recent events, it is clear to me that forces that do not support the MAGA promise are – for now – ascendant within the White House,” Gorka wrote. “As a result, the best and most effective way I can support you, Mr. President, is from outside the People’s House.”"

Breaking: Sebastian Gorka Resigns From Trump Administration

Too bad Gorka is a good man. The fact that lying scum like yourself hate him is a tribute to someone who knows who America's enemies unlike the idiots from the prior administration.
Thanks for depicting a white supremacist as a good man! It shines a light right down on your head.

Wrong again as usual. Gorka did not like muslim terrorists and that is not racist, except in the left wing mind set.
Gorka was a well known white supremacist. That's why Trump hired him. Look at all the ones he put on his staff..
Now that he's feeling the heat for propping up nazis and w. Supremacists, he feels the need to purge to try to save his presidency. It's not working..

Unclear that Gorka ever did anything except whisper in dumb PINO's ear.

Sebastian Gorka is resigning his post as Deputy Assistant to President Trump, multiple sources familiar with the situation have told The Federalist.
-------------------------------------------------- big deal , and in other news the President has been doing good work today . Gorla will still be around same as Stephen Bannon , watch and see Baz .

The way things are going by the end of his term his Secretary of State will be Hillary.

My God ...you are so right!

This is almost unbelievable:mad-61:
Trump is a bull in a china shop.... anything that damages the federal government is a good thing for the country
Yeah... getting nothing done, making enemies everywhere he goes, alienating the GOP congress who he needs to gets things done is " good for the country."
You belong in a sanitarium..

Unclear that Gorka ever did anything except whisper in dumb PINO's ear.

Sebastian Gorka is resigning his post as Deputy Assistant to President Trump, multiple sources familiar with the situation have told The Federalist.
-------------------------------------------------- big deal , and in other news the President has been doing good work today . Gorla will still be around same as Stephen Bannon , watch and see Baz .
Pardoning racists is " good work."
Lol
Meanwhile subpoenas are going down in the Russian investigation..
Not too much longer will we have to put up with this national disgrace..

Welp another racist has left the White House. First Bannon and now just days later Gorka resigns.

"In a blunt resignation letter, the national security and counterterrorism expert expressed dissatisfaction with the current state of the Trump administration. “[G]iven recent events, it is clear to me that forces that do not support the MAGA promise are – for now – ascendant within the White House,” Gorka wrote. “As a result, the best and most effective way I can support you, Mr. President, is from outside the People’s House.”"

Too bad Gorka is a good man. The fact that lying scum like yourself hate him is a tribute to someone who knows who America's enemies unlike the idiots from the prior administration.
Thanks for depicting a white supremacist as a good man! It shines a light right down on your head.

Wrong again as usual. Gorka did not like muslim terrorists and that is not racist, except in the left wing mind set.
Gorka was a well known white supremacist. That's why Trump hired him. Look at all the ones he put on his staff..
Now that he's feeling the heat for propping up nazis and w. Supremacists, he feels the need to purge to try to save his presidency. It's not working..

Another stone cold liar and a two bit gutless one at that.

I am very, very, very disappointed. I liked Gorka

Next he will hire John Podesta..... what the f**k is this? :cuckoo:

The way things are going by the end of his term his Secretary of State will be Hillary.

My God ...you are so right!

This is almost unbelievable:mad-61:
Trump is a bull in a china shop.... anything that damages the federal government is a good thing for the country
Yeah... getting nothing done, making enemies everywhere he goes, alienating the GOP congress who he needs to gets things done is " good for the country."
You belong in a sanitarium..
The extinction of GOP establishment career politicians/deep state is a good thing... because everyone knows they are just progressives calling themselves something else...

Trump will most likely nominate hundreds of circuit court judges and possibly three Supreme Court justices… That is the goal. :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Bannon is not a

Bannon is not a racist. And he left so that he can open up his mouth about those Republicans that are apart of the Deep state. He couldn't say much about them while working beside them. That it will not make Trump's administration look good, if he was going around talking about them. And now he can tell us whom to vote out of office.

pSGJWbjl.jpg

Bannon is not a

Bannon is not a racist. And he left so that he can open up his mouth about those Republicans that are apart of the Deep state. He couldn't say much about them while working beside them. That it will not make Trump's administration look good, if he was going around talking about them. And now he can tell us whom to vote out of office.

pSGJWbjl.jpg

The left today is using race like a number of conservatives back in the 1950's used communism. Racial McCarthyites is what the left has turned into.

I pray for Trump everyday....and will continue praying

But he is being an idiot now, firing all his best advisers.....

STOP IT MR PRESIDENT!

Don't you know who your friends are??????????

With all respect Mr President....if there is anyone who should resign in your Administration is that ridiculous son in law of yours, that useless, worthless Jared Kushner.....but not Gorka Mr President!!!!!

I'm very disappointed to hear this news.

Banner gone, Gorka Gone, Flynn gone...

Where are you Mr President, to stop this globalist takeover?

What's wrong with you? The patriots are leaving and the swamp remains??????:mad-61::mad-61::mad-61:

No good.

Yup it's the DEEP STATE! Bbbbbbbbbwwwwwwwwaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

Yay! Gorka gone!
Look at this magnificent graphic illustrating the utter failure of Donald Duh Trump.
He fucking can't even run the White House much less the country.
And epic failure.

DHiEXCvXgAI3UkJ.png:large

Working for the pino really is the kiss of death.

And its gonna get a lot worse.

Or better, depending on your point of view.

:dance:

I pray for Trump everyday....and will continue praying

But he is being an idiot now, firing all his best advisers.....

STOP IT MR PRESIDENT!

Don't you know who your friends are??????????
Pres. Trump has a whole lots of replacing to do. And so he needs to keep on firing until he finds the right bed to rest in.

Why has Obama Fired 197 US Senior Military Commanders in 5 years? (nine Generals in 2013)

List Of Military Elite Purged And Fired Under Obama

Obama’s War on American Generals

giphy.webp

tumblr_loibd4rlQu1qj4moz.gif

Forum List

Back