Gorka Resigns

With all respect Mr President....if there is anyone who should resign in your Administration is that ridiculous son in law of yours, that useless, worthless Jared Kushner.....but not Gorka Mr President!!!!!
Skye wants him to get rid of all the Jews.

Great News!

Breitbart is currently in negotiations with Dr. Gorka regarding his support for the website.

Why is Trump doing this??:(
We in the Deep State NEVER lose
Oh yes you do!
images
The blue areas represent over 75% of the nation's economic output.

Welp another racist has left the White House. First Bannon and now just days later Gorka resigns.

"In a blunt resignation letter, the national security and counterterrorism expert expressed dissatisfaction with the current state of the Trump administration. “[G]iven recent events, it is clear to me that forces that do not support the MAGA promise are – for now – ascendant within the White House,” Gorka wrote. “As a result, the best and most effective way I can support you, Mr. President, is from outside the People’s House.”"

Breaking: Sebastian Gorka Resigns From Trump Administration

Too bad Gorka is a good man. The fact that lying scum like yourself hate him is a tribute to someone who knows who America's enemies unlike the idiots from the prior administration.

The guy was FIRED from the FBI for being a racist.
You understand that word means nothing to thinking people any longer, right?

This is a shame. I didn't know much about the guy, but the few times I caught him on television, he made the left, and whoever he was debating, look like the utter fools they are.
funny! I saw him as a pompous ass! :)

FYI
Gen Kelly took his security clearance away...thus his resignation is what was said on the 24/7 news last night.
Strange. I find 98% of the pundits on television as pompous asses. He just threw their arrogance back in their faces.

Welp another racist has left the White House. First Bannon and now just days later Gorka resigns.

"In a blunt resignation letter, the national security and counterterrorism expert expressed dissatisfaction with the current state of the Trump administration. “[G]iven recent events, it is clear to me that forces that do not support the MAGA promise are – for now – ascendant within the White House,” Gorka wrote. “As a result, the best and most effective way I can support you, Mr. President, is from outside the People’s House.”"

Breaking: Sebastian Gorka Resigns From Trump Administration

Too bad Gorka is a good man. The fact that lying scum like yourself hate him is a tribute to someone who knows who America's enemies unlike the idiots from the prior administration.

The guy was FIRED from the FBI for being a racist.
You understand that word means nothing to thinking people any longer, right?

This is a shame. I didn't know much about the guy, but the few times I caught him on television, he made the left, and whoever he was debating, look like the utter fools they are.
funny! I saw him as a pompous ass! :)

FYI
Gen Kelly took his security clearance away...thus his resignation is what was said on the 24/7 news last night.
Strange. I find 98% of the pundits on television as pompous asses. He just threw their arrogance back in their faces.

Worked out well for him too. :badgrin:

BUSTED!!!!

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Exclusive: White House staff warned not to admit Gorka

Don't worry, short-attention span rightwingers - it's not long at all!
4i6Ckte.gif
. Do you have any specific link or tag that can show us exactly what this Gorka guy did that was just wrong or wrong headed ?
You mean, besides being an actual Nazi? Besides plagiarizing his PhD thesis, at an Eastern European university that most consider a joke, and isn't credentialed?
. Got something credible to convince me that he was actually a Nazi ? I'm curious as to how people like you come to your conclusions about things like that. Let us review your information upon how you determine the man to be an actual Nazi.

Forum List

Back