Gorka Resigns

Welp another racist has left the White House. First Bannon and now just days later Gorka resigns.

"In a blunt resignation letter, the national security and counterterrorism expert expressed dissatisfaction with the current state of the Trump administration. “[G]iven recent events, it is clear to me that forces that do not support the MAGA promise are – for now – ascendant within the White House,” Gorka wrote. “As a result, the best and most effective way I can support you, Mr. President, is from outside the People’s House.”"

Breaking: Sebastian Gorka Resigns From Trump Administration

Too bad Gorka is a good man. The fact that lying scum like yourself hate him is a tribute to someone who knows who America's enemies unlike the idiots from the prior administration.

The guy was FIRED from the FBI for being a racist.
You understand that word means nothing to thinking people any longer, right?

This is a shame. I didn't know much about the guy, but the few times I caught him on television, he made the left, and whoever he was debating, look like the utter fools they are.

Welp another racist has left the White House. First Bannon and now just days later Gorka resigns.

"In a blunt resignation letter, the national security and counterterrorism expert expressed dissatisfaction with the current state of the Trump administration. “[G]iven recent events, it is clear to me that forces that do not support the MAGA promise are – for now – ascendant within the White House,” Gorka wrote. “As a result, the best and most effective way I can support you, Mr. President, is from outside the People’s House.”"

Too bad Gorka is a good man. The fact that lying scum like yourself hate him is a tribute to someone who knows who America's enemies unlike the idiots from the prior administration.

. Link to the story please ??

Sebastian Gorka was once fired by FBI for anti-Muslim comments: Report

Daily Beast: Gorka Was Fired by FBI for Anti-Muslim Rants

FBI Fired Sebastian Gorka for Anti-Muslim Diatribes

Report: FBI Dumped Gorka Last Year Over His Anti-Muslim Rhetoric

Sebastian Gorka Was Dumped By FBI For Anti-Islam Diatribes — While Working For Trump Campaign

In his letter, Gorka made clear that he believes in the promise of the Trump presidency.

“Your presidency will prove to be one of the most significant events in modern American politics. November the 8th was the result of decades during which the political and media elites felt that they knew better than the people who elect them into office. They do not, and the MAGA platform allowed their voices to be heard,” he wrote, adding, “Millions of people believe in, and have chosen, you and your vision of Making America Great Again. They will help eventually rebalance this temporary reality.”

Like patriotic Steve Bannon, Gorka will be able to do more for Trumps agenda from the outside.

What a patriot!

This is a shame. I didn't know much about the guy, but the few times I caught him on television, he made the left, and whoever he was debating, look like the utter fools they are.

Dicks like other dicks, widely known.

In his letter, Gorka made clear that he believes in the promise of the Trump presidency.

“Your presidency will prove to be one of the most significant events in modern American politics. November the 8th was the result of decades during which the political and media elites felt that they knew better than the people who elect them into office. They do not, and the MAGA platform allowed their voices to be heard,” he wrote, adding, “Millions of people believe in, and have chosen, you and your vision of Making America Great Again. They will help eventually rebalance this temporary reality.”

Like patriotic Steve Bannon, Gorka will be able to do more for Trumps agenda from the outside.

How about we be honest... Gorka quit because he sees how much influence the Jewish Kushner and Ivanka have with Trump, and he and Bannon didn't like it.

Good for him, catch him on Daily Stormer.

How about we be honest... Gorka quit because he sees how much influence the Jewish Kushner and Ivanka have with Trump, and he and Bannon didn't like it.
You know that shit's keeping him up nights foaming at the mouth and sputtering.

And do you have anything other than what's inside your own tiny head to base that opinion on?

You dumbass, anyone who works for trump has to sign an NDA and a loyalty pledge. Haven't you fuckin figured that out yet?

You know best of all.

Yay! Gorka gone!
Look at this magnificent graphic illustrating the utter failure of Donald Duh Trump.
He fucking can't even run the White House much less the country.
And epic failure.

DHiEXCvXgAI3UkJ.png:large

And do you have anything other than what's inside your own tiny head to base that opinion on?
Nazis shat themselves over Jews, as in "Jew will not replace us" and shit. C'mon, you're as bad a liar as Don.

Anti muslim is NOT racist. Holy crap.

there have been leaks about this for weeks if not months. Have you been reading the news and paying attention?

You dumbass, anyone who works for trump has to sign an NDA and a loyalty pledge. Haven't you fuckin figured that out yet?

Not as PINO, they work for us and can be compelled to testify.

You know best of all.
Oh look, here comes another now.

Bullshit! There's no gag order. Gorka or anyone else who leaves the administration is free to speak their minds.

there have been leaks about this for weeks if not months. Have you been reading the news and paying attention?
Nah, that's all "fake".

Forum List

Back