Gorka Resigns

Breaking: Sebastian Gorka Resigns From Trump Administration

14183902101544459318015853353747942406790070n.jpg

:dunno::finger3: I say it was fired. Friday night dump.

Put out the Help Wanted sign. Wait, that will never be taken down. LOL!

Welp another racist has left the White House. First Bannon and now just days later Gorka resigns.

"In a blunt resignation letter, the national security and counterterrorism expert expressed dissatisfaction with the current state of the Trump administration. “[G]iven recent events, it is clear to me that forces that do not support the MAGA promise are – for now – ascendant within the White House,” Gorka wrote. “As a result, the best and most effective way I can support you, Mr. President, is from outside the People’s House.”"

Welp another racist has left the White House. First Bannon and now just days later Gorka resigns.

"In a blunt resignation letter, the national security and counterterrorism expert expressed dissatisfaction with the current state of the Trump administration. “[G]iven recent events, it is clear to me that forces that do not support the MAGA promise are – for now – ascendant within the White House,” Gorka wrote. “As a result, the best and most effective way I can support you, Mr. President, is from outside the People’s House.”"

Too bad Gorka is a good man. The fact that lying scum like yourself hate him is a tribute to someone who knows who America's enemies unlike the idiots from the prior administration.

Too bad Gorka is a good man. The fact that lying scum like yourself hate him is a tribute to someone who knows who America's enemies unlike the idiots from the prior administration.

The guy was FIRED from the FBI for being a racist.

Unclear that Gorka ever did anything except whisper in dumb PINO's ear.

Sebastian Gorka is resigning his post as Deputy Assistant to President Trump, multiple sources familiar with the situation have told The Federalist.

I would never work for that man..

Trump Staffer Responsible For Finding Positive News Stories Resigns

Trump Staffer Responsible For Finding Positive News Stories Resigns

I'm sure he's devastated

The way things are going by the end of his term his Secretary of State will be Hillary.

Honestly do you think Trump started out trying to run the White House how he wanted... yet now he is trying to change things in order to just try and gain support and keep his position?

Gorka should gets claws and fangs out for Democrats. Now that he's not part of the administration, its not responsible.

The guy was FIRED from the FBI for being a racist.
. Link to the story please ??

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, yeah, Adolph was a good man too.

Forum List

Back