Gore Gores the Enviroment

red states rule

May 30, 2006
Finely crushed limestone creates a moon-like landscape in the hills of Carthage, Tenn., at the site of a zinc mine near the home of Al Gore. Mineral rights to the Gore property were leased to the company that owns the mine. (BILLY KINGSLEY/THE TENNESSEAN)

Attachments

• $clinton_memorial.jpg
    $clinton_memorial.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 70
He probably bought some Strip Mining Credits from an Eco-Friendly Investment Fund.

He probably bought some Strip Mining Credits from an Eco-Friendly Investment Fund.

It is great to see how the libs walk the walk of protecting the enviroment as they lecture the rest of us how WE are destroying the planet

It's a good rule of thumb to see if someone's personal behavior is consistent with the controls they wish to put upon everyone else's. If it isn't, one should be skeptical as to the motivations behind the controls. They often mask a different agenda from the promoted one.

It's a good rule of thumb to see if someone's personal behavior is consistent with the controls they wish to put upon everyone else's. If it isn't, one should be skeptical as to the motivations behind the controls. They often mask a different agenda from the promoted one.

Never happen. One of the basic principals of liberalism is "Do not do as I do, do as I say"

Forum List

Back