GOP's Lauren Boebert calls on right-wing Christians to remove Biden: 'We are sons and daughters of revolutionaries'

These people are in a jihad. They'll do or say anything to defeat (what they see as) "evil".

Once someone is consumed by that kind of mindset, pretty much anything can happen.
Ignoring the entire 4 years the left tried to over through the Trump administration and the cities that burned and still burning today. You and your ilk are hypocrites.

Ignoring the entire 4 years the left tried to over through the Trump administration and the cities that burned and still burning today. You and your ilk are hypocrites.
They can both be true. It's not the entire world's job to pander to your little whiny fetishes and neuroses at all times.

Boebert must have injected herself with bleach. It's the only explanation I can come up with.

Just keep on being ignorant ?
Well that was a completely irrelevant turd of vapid whining.

You know what you need? You need a whiny little pest to follow you around and whine about all of the things you are not whining about, and to whine that you are not whining about them enough or correctly. Maybe a few years of that will show you what you do to others.

Well that was a completely irrelevant turd of vapid whining.

You know what you need? You need a whiny little pest to follow you around and whine about all of the things you are not whining about, and to whine that you are not whining about them enough or correctly. Maybe a few years of that will show you what you do to others.
Getting pissed because I pointed out your sides hypocrisy make you look like a petulant child.

Lauren Boebert may actually bevcrazier that Marjory Taylor Green but it's a close call. Does this woman have any clue about how our Constitutional Republic works? Does she not know that this is not a Theocracy?

She wants a revolution. She had better be careful what she wishes for. That could easily go the wrong way for her and those like her

This is becoming a theocracy. The Supreme Court has already decided that churches are above state and federal laws by doing away with the Sullivan decision. The idea that a fetus is a person after six weeks is based on religious beliefs. Yet the Supreme Court said this is okay.

These people are in a jihad. They'll do or say anything to defeat (what they see as) "evil".

Once someone is consumed by that kind of mindset, pretty much anything can happen.

The Republicans are showing that they are the American branch of the Taliban and the mullahs in Iran.

Getting pissed because I pointed out your sides hypocrisy make you look like a petulant child.
But that would not be hypocrisy. I don't think you know what that word means. But I hope some little childish pest follows you around and whines like a little baby about everything you are not whining about, every time you whine. You certainly deserve it.

LOLOLOL.. Are you a liar or just a drama queen?
So your saying Democrats didn't spend 4 years screaming not my President, waste time and money trying to impeach Trump and didn't riot, loot and burn shit to the ground across the country ? You are fucking delusional.

So your saying Democrats didn't spend 4 years screaming not my President, waste time and money trying to impeach Trump and didn't riot, loot and burn shit to the ground across the country ? You are fucking delusional.

Didn't you know how sick and screwed up Trump was before he ever announced he would run for office. He's got a disgusting 40 year track record.. Were you asleep or didn't you care who became president?

Forum List

Back