GoPro CEO makes $285 million last year

You understand America c.2015 is nothing like any of those countries, right, you little Marxist bitch?

Uh, no, I think we are probably a lot closer to those countries. The only thing that keep major revolts from happening is Americans are generally lazy.

No...what keeps Americans from revolting is that we are all basically happy.....especially those not living under the control of democrats...amazing that the less you have to do with democrats the happier you will be....

No...what keeps Americans from revolting is that we are all basically happy.....especially those not living under the control of democrats...amazing that the less you have to do with democrats the happier you will be....

Yeah, guy, then how is it that you guys are all angry, pissing yourselves, clinging to your guns and bibles if you are 'happy".

We are probably 20 years from a complete revolution. Hopefully, the decent side wins.

Yeah, guy, then how is it that you guys are all angry, pissing yourselves, clinging to your guns and bibles if you are 'happy".

We are probably 20 years from a complete revolution. Hopefully, the decent side wins.

Don't worry....the Republicans will win....if only because they have more guns.....after all.....Republicans beat the democrats during the civil war and the Republicans freed the slaves......

The only one who sounds angry is you. You're constantly bitching about being screwed over by Republicans, screwed over by insurance companies, screwed over by your bosses, etc etc. You might be the angriest person on this board.

The only one who sounds angry is you. You're constantly bitching about being screwed over by Republicans, screwed over by insurance companies, screwed over by your bosses, etc etc. You might be the angriest person on this board.

Right. Go back and read most of what you write. You're a sad little white man who is terrified he's losing power he never really had.

Right. Go back and read most of what you write. You're a sad little white man who is terrified he's losing power he never really had.
If you got that from reading my posts you probably need to be committed.

No, guy, frankly your racism and anger and impotence practically oozes from your posts.
That's called "projection" Joe. You are the biggest bigot on this site. You are the only one who has said you would not vote for someone based solely on his religion. You are the one who fumes about being laid off and insurance companies. That isnt me.

That's called "projection" Joe. You are the biggest bigot on this site. You are the only one who has said you would not vote for someone based solely on his religion. You are the one who fumes about being laid off and insurance companies. That isnt me.

Yeah, I think that firing people because they have medical issues is contemptable. Don't you?

I think cheating people when they've paid for insurance is contemptable. Don't you?

I think that Joseph Smith wasn't really talking to God. Don't you?

Yeah, I think that firing people because they have medical issues is contemptable. Don't you?

I think cheating people when they've paid for insurance is contemptable. Don't you?

I think that Joseph Smith wasn't really talking to God. Don't you?
I think whining about being fired for incompetence is contemptible, dont you?
I think blaming others for your shortcomings is contemptible, dont you?
A man's faith is largely his own business and is only a small part of his character and fitness to be president, don't you think so too?

I think whining about being fired for incompetence is contemptible, dont you?

wouldn't know. I got stellar reviews for the whole six years I worked there. And they paid me $10,000 in "please don't sue us" money.

I think blaming others for your shortcomings is contemptible, dont you?

Again, wouldn't know. I didn't crash the economy in 2008. Well, I did vote for Bush, but I acknowledge that was a mistake. At least I recognize when I make them.

A man's faith is largely his own business and is only a small part of his character and fitness to be president, don't you think so too?

No, I don't. If Mitt Romney really thinks that Joseph Smith was talking to God, that Ancient America was inhabited by Hebrews, that God lives on a planet called Kolob and that he's wearing magic underwear, I really, truly have to worry about his reasoning skills.

And frankly, Republicans did, too, when they rejected him in 2008 for his Mormonism.

But by 2012, all you racists were like, "Oh, Shit, there's a Negro in the White HOuse!" You'd have supported Romney if he was sacrificing virgins to Dread C'Thulhu.

You understand America c.2015 is nothing like any of those countries, right, you little Marxist bitch?

Uh, no, I think we are probably a lot closer to those countries. The only thing that keep major revolts from happening is Americans are generally lazy.

The Tea Party extremists agree with you.

Extremists......? You mean they want low taxes and small government.....and for that...the fact they don't worship the government....they are extremists........interesting....but stupid....take on the Tea Party......

No, guy, frankly your racism and anger and impotence practically oozes from your posts.

Joe blacklists Mormons and refuses to do business with Mormons.

The Tea Party extremists agree with you.

Extremists......? You mean they want low taxes and small government.....and for that...the fact they don't worship the government....they are extremists........interesting....but stupid....take on the Tea Party......

I don't mean all Tea Party supporters are extremists. I mean that there are extremists in the Tea Party who have also talked about revolution.

But they talk about revolution against too much government. JoeBolshevik is dreaming of an American workers uprising, which is a typical extremist left wing wet dream.

Neither is going to happen.

Forum List

Back