GOPer Whines 'They're Going To Expand Health Care And Education'

I couldn't believe what I was seeing on that video.

A republican is actually complaining that he is scared that democrats will expand health care and education.

I don't know about the republicans but I want health care and eduction to be expanded. We are still in a pandemic, we still have large portions of our nation with people who can't get access to health care. Yet that republican thinks it's a bad idea to expand health care.

We have so many people in America who don't have a proper education. Way too many who don't have the skills to make it in our society today. They live on slave wages and public assistance. I can't believe that a republican is scared that democrats will expand education.

What is wrong with republicans?

Why don't they want the people of our nation to be healthy and have the skills to compete in the 21st century?

Other nations are leaving us behind yet republicans are afraid of expanding education.

Wow.

Commies!
Commies I say

A republican is actually complaining that he is scared that democrats will expand health care and education.

I don't know about the republicans but I want health care and eduction to be expanded. We are still in a pandemic, we still have large portions of our nation with people who can't get access to health care. Yet that republican thinks it's a bad idea to expand health care.

We have so many people in America who don't have a proper education. Way too many who don't have the skills to make it in our society today. They live on slave wages and public assistance. I can't believe that a republican is scared that democrats will expand education.

Why don't they want the people of our nation to be healthy and have the skills to compete in the 21st century?

Other nations are leaving us behind yet republicans are afraid of expanding education.

Wow.

The issue is that GW Bush caused so much unemployment that millions of people lost employer paid for health care.
If you want illegals and business visas and offshoring, stop complaining and go to an emergency room.
It was Andrew Cuomo that caused all that unemployment, get the fucking record straight will ya?

Bubba & the housing bubble
Through rigorous enforcement of housing mandates such as theCommunity Reinvestment Act, and by prodding mortgage giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to make loans to people with lower credit scores (and to buy loans that had been made by banks and, later, “innovators” like Countrywide).
The Housing Department was Fannie and Freddie’s top regulator — and under Cuomo the mortgage giants were forced to start ramping up programs to issue more subprime loans to the riskiest of borrowers.
Back in 2000?
Dude, can you fucking read? It was Bubba's and the killer of 10s of thousands of elderly Cuomo, who set up the 2007 housing market failure. I get so sick and tired of having to splain to a liberal who really fucks over the US every time they get put in power. Dumbass...

Wow.

Yeah, we see how well, the public education system has been working, now you want your healthcare to be the same..

I love Obamaphone lady, God bless her!

Is she your mother? Would explain why you are fucked in the head...

Wow.

The issue is that GW Bush caused so much unemployment that millions of people lost employer paid for health care.
If you want illegals and business visas and offshoring, stop complaining and go to an emergency room.
It was Andrew Cuomo that caused all that unemployment, get the fucking record straight will ya?

Through rigorous enforcement of housing mandates such as theCommunity Reinvestment Act, and by prodding mortgage giants Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to make loans to people with lower credit scores (and to buy loans that had been made by banks and, later, “innovators” like Countrywide).
The Housing Department was Fannie and Freddie’s top regulator — and under Cuomo the mortgage giants were forced to start ramping up programs to issue more subprime loans to the riskiest of borrowers.
Back in 2000?
Dude, can you fucking read? It was Bubba's and the killer of 10s of thousands of elderly Cuomo, who set up the 2007 housing market failure. I get so sick and tired of having to splain to a liberal who really fucks over the US every time they get put in power. Dumbass...
I am an Independent and both parties were in it.

Wow.

Back in 2000?
Ah yes, the independent, which means, a Progressive slave too ashamed to admit that they are progressive. Got it...

What do you call an establishment Republican who goes against the party? A RINO - Maverick - John Song Bird McCain.
What do you call an establishment Democrat who goes against the party? A Traitor - Independent - VP Pick - Joseph Liberman.

Wow.

Back in 2000?
Ah yes, the independent, which means, a Progressive slave too ashamed to admit that they are progressive. Got it...

What do you call an establishment Republican who goes against the party? A RINO - Maverick - John Song Bird McCain.
What do you call an establishment Democrat who goes against the party? A Traitor - Independent - VP Pick - Joseph Liberman.
Independent thanks to GW Bush and the 100 or so Mortgage Lenders in my community.
Both parties knew exactly what was going on and didn't give a damn.
Due to H-Bs, I and many others I know were out of work for about 3 years and my phone was ringing off the wall for 600K refinancing.
I got to speak to lots of people and discovered that both Rs and Ds are selfish scumbags.

There’s so much wrong with Republicans it’s impossible to address in one post.

What’s fundamentally wrong with Republicans is they’re adherents of Social Darwinism.

I just wish they would stop forcing their policies on us.

The American people don't want to live in a nation of idiots and with people who die needlessly because they have no access to health care.

America is being harmed so badly by the policies of the republicans.

I just don't understand why they think that health care and education are bad things.

I stopped believing them in the reagan years.
Nixon.

Yes you're right. The Watergate hearings were on TV everyday. We all saw it. We all saw Nixon lie through his teeth. We all saw the 18 minutes erased on the tapes.

Then we all saw ford pardon him for anything and everything he has ever done in his life.

America has a lot of problems. Not allowing the republicans to have any power to implement their totally destructive and sick economic and social policies on our nation would be a great start in the right direction to fix the total mess republican policies have created in America.

Unfortunately, that will never happen.

I just don't understand why they think that health care and education are bad things.
That isnt the issue. Thats just what your media and political masters tell you to think.
I mean, seriously?
Goddamn you are stupid, dana. I mean that. Whole heartedly.

There’s so much wrong with Republicans it’s impossible to address in one post.

What’s fundamentally wrong with Republicans is they’re adherents of Social Darwinism.

I just wish they would stop forcing their policies on us.

The American people don't want to live in a nation of idiots and with people who die needlessly because they have no access to health care.

America is being harmed so badly by the policies of the republicans.

how are they forcing their policies on you when its you guys forcing it on the rest of the country by taking our money for your healthcare??

and we all know that government ran healthcare and education is a bad thing based on its record and history,,

I know youre going to be a coward and ignore this, but at least you read it,,

Wow.

You missed the point.

What is infrastructure?

Bullshit "health care" and "education" spending should be in a different bill, debated, and narrowly tailored for that purpose.

THIS is why I want a CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT to REQUIRE all bills voted by Congress to be limited to 10 pages, double spaced, Times New Roman 12-point font.

The agenda of the modern Secular Jewish Communist health care Establishment in the United States is one of mayhem, malicious disfigurement, mass murder and population control.

It needs to be brought under control by methods that are likely to send doctors fleeing to the ends of the earth for their very lives.

The Communist Party political indoctrination of the modern Secular Jewish Communist educational Establishment in the United States also needs to be stopped. They have gone too far, and similar methods applied to the medical doctors must also be applied to them.

The agenda of the modern Secular Jewish Communist health care Establishment in the United States is one of mayhem, malicious disfigurement, mass murder and population control.

It needs to be brought under control by methods that are likely to send doctors fleeing to the ends of the earth for their very lives.

The Communist Party political indoctrination of the modern Secular Jewish Communist educational Establishment in the United States also needs to be stopped. They have gone too far, and similar methods applied to the medical doctors must also be applied to them.
I understand your complaint, but what's with "THA JOOOOOOS" stuff? We have plenty of Jews here in Texas and they are FAR from Marxists.

Forum List

Back