GOPer Boebert thanks the mother of a Lieutenant Corporal for Praising Her after her SOTU Outburst

This seems to be a common tactic of Lauren Boebert
Make up stories to support your twisted rhetoric

Boebert said she and a staffer were in an open elevator and noticed an alarmed Capitol police officer sprinting for the door as it closed.

“What's happening? I look to my left, and there she is: Ilhan Omar,” Boebert said. “And I said, well, she doesn't have a backpack, we should be fine.”

Never happened

Now Boebert is claiming mothers of war dead are reaching out to her to support her heckling the President while he was speaking of War Dead. Even includes a fictional mother who believes her dead son was a Lieutenant Corporal
She’s a new generation of strong American women that are fighting to get this country back.. god bless her. Showing what a real American woman And strength looks like. We should all be in awe of the next American Patriots and leaders

This seems to be a common tactic of Lauren Boebert
Make up stories to support your twisted rhetoric

Boebert said she and a staffer were in an open elevator and noticed an alarmed Capitol police officer sprinting for the door as it closed.

“What's happening? I look to my left, and there she is: Ilhan Omar,” Boebert said. “And I said, well, she doesn't have a backpack, we should be fine.”

Never happened

Now Boebert is claiming mothers of war dead are reaching out to her to support her heckling the President while he was speaking of War Dead. Even includes a mother who believes her dead son was a Lieutenant Corporal
A percentage of Repub politicians must be as Progs. Give it back. Look what civility has gotten them. Progs are on the cusp of legalizing pedophile interactions.

Now, ”some people” may think that ridiculous and offensive statements made by Republicans like:

Lauren Boebert
Marjorie Taylor Greene
Hershel Walker
Matt Gaetz
Gossar
Madison Hawthorne
Donald J Trump

May Represent a “Dumbing Down” of the Republican Party

I say….NAY

Many Republicans are quite intelligent. Some are even College Graduates. They may be obscure colleges but they still graduated.
Your side has Cortez, Bush, Omar and Talib. You have zero room to criticize...lol

Now, ”some people” may think that ridiculous and offensive statements made by Republicans like:

Lauren Boebert
Marjorie Taylor Greene
Hershel Walker
Matt Gaetz
Gossar
Madison Hawthorne
Donald J Trump

May Represent a “Dumbing Down” of the Republican Party

I say….NAY

Many Republicans are quite intelligent. Some are even College Graduates. They may be obscure colleges but they still graduated.
How did Screwy Louie Gomert not make that list?

You people are real trash.

They've got a college educated Rep that wondered if Guam was going to tilt over.

College educated AOC has her foot in her mouth more often than her toothbrush.

etc, etc.

But, don't you dare bring them up.

it's 'whataboutism'.

(actually, it's pointing out their hypocrisy)

Now, I understand most Republicans are very intelligent and don’t make stupid statements. But how do they tolerate one of their members making up a story about being thanked by the mother of a Lieutenant Corporal killed in Afghanistan?

Outspoken Colorado Congresswoman Lauren Boebert claims that a few parents of U.S. soldiers killed in Afghanistan reached out to support her after she interrupted President Biden’s nationally televised State of the Union Address earlier this month. One of them, she claimed, was the mother of a “lieutenant corporal.”

This has already been discussed and the general consensus is that Boebert is a stupid as AOC.

And just like that the degenerate intolerant Left hates average people making a way for themselves….they sure do love their ivy grad elitists don’t they?

She made her way all the way to the Govt teet and is now sucking off of it like the rest of Congress.

They've got a college educated Rep that wondered if Guam was going to tilt over.

College educated AOC has her foot in her mouth more often than her toothbrush.

etc, etc.

But, don't you dare bring them up.

it's 'whataboutism'.

(actually, it's pointing out their hypocrisy)

So it is ok to point out your hypocrisy for bringing up those you did while ignoring Boebert?

Now, I understand most Republicans are very intelligent and don’t make stupid statements. But how do they tolerate one of their members making up a story about being thanked by the mother of a Lieutenant Corporal killed in Afghanistan?

Outspoken Colorado Congresswoman Lauren Boebert claims that a few parents of U.S. soldiers killed in Afghanistan reached out to support her after she interrupted President Biden’s nationally televised State of the Union Address earlier this month. One of them, she claimed, was the mother of a “lieutenant corporal.”

Your record of avoiding talking about the Vegetable-in Chief remains intact. Congratulations. :D

A percentage of Repub politicians must be as Progs. Give it back. Look what civility has gotten them. Progs are on the cusp of legalizing pedophile interactions.
They are TRUMP Republicans

Civility and respecting the office does not apply

Forum List

Back