GOPer Boebert thanks the mother of a Lieutenant Corporal for Praising Her after her SOTU Outburst

Jesus, the stupid they are infecting our nation with must be stopped, but what happens when that stupid originates with a former President who all these retards worship?

Now, ”some people” may think that ridiculous and offensive statements made by Republicans like:

Lauren Boebert
Marjorie Taylor Greene
Hershel Walker
Matt Gaetz
Gossar
Madison Hawthorne
Donald J Trump

May Represent a “Dumbing Down” of the Republican Party

I say….NAY

Many Republicans are quite intelligent. Some are even College Graduates. They may be obscure colleges but they still graduated.

Who’s the black guy on the January 6 unselect committee? He talks like he has watermelon in his mouth lol

She was reading a letter written by a Gold Star Mother. "Lieutenant Corporal" is something she wrote in the letter, not something that Boebert dreamed up. But hey, y'all have fun trashing a Gold Star Mother who isn't an expert on our armed forces ranks. Let's see how that goes for ya...lol

BTW, Kareem Nikoui was a lance corporal. It appears His mother may not have gotten the abbreviation correct and Boebert read what was written.

But, let the trash machine roll on. This is going to be funny...lol

Why do Democrats attack inspirational woman leaders?

Boebert is neither strong nor inspirational. She is an idiot with tits.
She absolutely is one of the most aspirational women in the history of America the way she stands up to the lynching Democrats.. amazing.. strong, brave , courageous, smart.

Who’s the black guy on the January 6 unselect committee? He talks like he has watermelon in his mouth lol
I'm sure that will have them all laughing at your next KKK meeting.

She absolutely is one of the most aspirational women in the history of America the way she stands up to the lynching Democrats.. amazing.. strong, brave , courageous, smart.
Yet not even smart enough to get her GED. She got knocked up and dropped out of school, but the entire football team loved her anyway. There were pictures to prove it.

Now, I understand most Republicans are very intelligent and don’t make stupid statements. But how do they tolerate one of their members making up a story about being thanked by the mother of a Lieutenant Corporal killed in Afghanistan?

Outspoken Colorado Congresswoman Lauren Boebert claims that a few parents of U.S. soldiers killed in Afghanistan reached out to support her after she interrupted President Biden’s nationally televised State of the Union Address earlier this month. One of them, she claimed, was the mother of a “lieutenant corporal.”

Jesus, the stupid they are infecting our nation with must be stopped, but what happens when that stupid originates with a former President who all these retards worship?

So, your only response is whataboutism?

At least you are consistent.

How did this woman get elected?

Now, ”some people” may think that ridiculous and offensive statements made by Republicans like:

Lauren Boebert
Marjorie Taylor Greene
Hershel Walker
Matt Gaetz
Gossar
Madison Hawthorne
Donald J Trump

May Represent a “Dumbing Down” of the Republican Party

I say….NAY

Many Republicans are quite intelligent. Some are even College Graduates. They may be obscure colleges but they still graduated.

Boebert is neither strong nor inspirational. She is an idiot with tits.
LefTard Logic:
“Ignorant people don’t understand officer rank within military….highly intelligent people believe a man can look down at his penis and become a woman by declaration.”

Yet not even smart enough to get her GED. She got knocked up and dropped out of school, but the entire football team loved her anyway. There were pictures to prove it.
Obviously school is a joke, she got a education on her own.. she’s Amazing. I know I teach young girls about this woman in my neighborhood

And just like that the degenerate intolerant Left hates average people making a way for themselves….they sure do love their ivy grad elitists don’t they?

This seems to be a common tactic of Lauren Boebert
Make up stories to support your twisted rhetoric

Boebert said she and a staffer were in an open elevator and noticed an alarmed Capitol police officer sprinting for the door as it closed.

“What's happening? I look to my left, and there she is: Ilhan Omar,” Boebert said. “And I said, well, she doesn't have a backpack, we should be fine.”

Never happened

Now Boebert is claiming mothers of war dead are reaching out to her to support her heckling the President while he was speaking of War Dead. Even includes a mother who believes her dead son was a Lieutenant Corporal

Last edited:

Forum List

Back