GOP: Young People Hate You

You’re correct in questioning polls, but wrong in thinking you can predict the youth turnout based on trends.

Here is actually data-
Among broad age groups, 18- to 29-year-olds showed a noticeable decline in turnout since 2018, with the oldest group (over age 65) registering a modest gain.
Then goes on to try to predict youth turnout based on trends.

In 2018 people turned out to vote against Trump.
In 2022 fewer turned out because there was no Trump to defeat.
2024? I'm guessing 70%+ total turnout and since there's just not that much room for expansion at the oldest level, mpost of that growth will come from younger voters.

Then goes on to try to predict youth turnout based on trends.

In 2018 people turned out to vote against Trump.
In 2022 fewer turned out because there was no Trump to defeat.
2024? I'm guessing 70%+ total turnout and since there's just not that much room for expansion at the oldest level, mpost of that growth will come from younger voters.

Young voters are anxious to vote for an 80 something vegetable.
Just ask them.

I laugh like crazy when people cry like widdle babies about how bad young people are and how they don't work hard enough. What a crock of bs.

The difference: in the past they never turned out to vote. That changed BIGLY in 2018. And now that Republicans have taken away a right they've had all their lives, 2024 will be a bloodbath.
When you get done touching yourself in excitement, you will wake up and realize Palestine sympathizers will NOT vote for your clown Biden. Young black Americans know the Biden con job never materialized. They are turning to Trump. :) Hispanics are turning to Trump as well, as they are pissed that Biden let all the illegals in and they had to PAY to legally get into our country. Wake up!

Young voters are anxious to vote for an 80 something vegetable.
Just ask them.
I’m sure they don’t love it but

A. Most have older folks that they respect

B. Trump is only a couple years younger and fucking disgusting

And then oh yeah… they actually care about ISSUES

LIKE ABORTION

I’m sure they don’t love it but

A. Most have older folks that they respect

B. Trump is only a couple years younger and fucking disgusting

And then oh yeah… they actually care about ISSUES

LIKE ABORTION

If all the young people boycott the election, Trump wins.

Democrats, America hates you. The only supporters you have are the welfare Negroes, Illegals, Feminazis and a few stupid college students that were brainwashed by their bat shit crazy Marxist professors.

Forum List

Back