Looking for “young guys to have fun with"

This is an interesting story of the modern GOP..

Mr Moreno advertised for “young guys to have fun with” and “men for 1-on-1 sex”. a gew years back.

No problem with that at all. But now the Trump endorsed candidate is running for office on the toxic anti gay GOP agenda. So he is back peddling on those postings and seems to be trying to walk away from his previous beliefss.

Of late we have seen many GOP politicians espouse one thing in public but something entirely different in private. There is a name for that.

His weak attempt to explain it away lacks credibility and brings him further into disrepute, Honesty is the best policy. It only takes one of his former amours to come forward.

I would think it would benefit the GOP if Mr Moreno came out and became a standard bearer for the LGBTQ community. Give Lindsay Graham some support. It would certainly help to broaden the GOP appeal amongst decent people.
I thought you were advertising.

This is an interesting story of the modern GOP..

Mr Moreno advertised for “young guys to have fun with” and “men for 1-on-1 sex”. a gew years back.

No problem with that at all. But now the Trump endorsed candidate is running for office on the toxic anti gay GOP agenda. So he is back peddling on those postings and seems to be trying to walk away from his previous beliefss.

Of late we have seen many GOP politicians espouse one thing in public but something entirely different in private. There is a name for that.

His weak attempt to explain it away lacks credibility and brings him further into disrepute, Honesty is the best policy. It only takes one of his former amours to come forward.

I would think it would benefit the GOP if Mr Moreno came out and became a standard bearer for the LGBTQ community. Give Lindsay Graham some support. It would certainly help to broaden the GOP appeal amongst decent people.
This lib lie has been debunked

The voyeurs in England must be getting pretty desperate about upcoming elections in America that they are not allowed to vote in

I'm not aware of Trump ever having an anti-gay agenda. In fact, his refusal to answer Meghan Kelly as to whether or not a man can be a woman seems to indicate he supports transgenderism. Nonetheless, this is yet another example of Trump sabotaging a winnable race because he endorses candidates based upon who kisses his ass the most as opposed to who can actually win. We saw how that turned out in 2022.
^🤪

I'm not aware of Trump ever having an anti-gay agenda. In fact, his refusal to answer Meghan Kelly as to whether or not a man can be a woman seems to indicate he supports transgenderism. Nonetheless, this is yet another example of Trump sabotaging a winnable race because he endorses candidates based upon who kisses his ass the most as opposed to who can actually win. We saw how that turned out in 2022.
There is no reason that Mr Moreno cant win. The GOP arent bigots after all.

I agree that Trump doesnt have deep held views on anything apart from Trump.

People tend to get wiser and more mature as they age.

Go be gay if you want. Just don't harm others, especially children, and keep your perversions out of my face.

Thanks,
Jim

Forum List

Back