GOP Voter Suppression Worked, Voter Turnout Lowest Since 1940

Truthseeker420

Gold Member
Mar 30, 2011
Home of the 2013 BCS National Champion
According to the Elect Project we had record low turnout. So…shaming people into voting didn’t work this time. If only we’d received more emails from the DCCC….Lowest was in Indiana which saw 36% turnout and the highest was in Maine with 59.3% turnout. We had the worst turnout since the 1940’s, and that was at a time when a good portion of the population was off fighting in World War II!

We Had The Lowest Voter Turnout Since 1940 s

I expect a new round of voter suppression laws close to the 2016 election. And we have the nerve to criticize Russia's election results.

According to the Elect Project we had record low turnout. So…shaming people into voting didn’t work this time. If only we’d received more emails from the DCCC….Lowest was in Indiana which saw 36% turnout and the highest was in Maine with 59.3% turnout. We had the worst turnout since the 1940’s, and that was at a time when a good portion of the population was off fighting in World War II!

I expect a new round of voter suppression laws close to the 2016 election. And we have the nerve to criticize Russia's election results.
Hey, you've got two years to find ways to get photo ID for all the dead voters that regularly vote Democrat. Get hoppin'.

GOP Voter Supression worked?

When you can't handle the truth that you phukked up and are responsible for your own shortcomings...

You can always blame the other guy...

Wanna guess how that one's gonna work in the Real World, amongst sane people?

giphy.gif

LMAO, what an idiot you are.

I tend to agree. But do you have any numbers or demographic type data to back it up?

I think you're right. They cannot afford to leave 2016 to the voter.

I recently read that every bit of progress for a healthy middle class since WWII has now been lost to the 1%. Our middle class is all but dead and younger people will never have the opportunities for financial security their parents and grand parents fought so hard for.

I've said it before - RWs vote against their own best interests and the best interests of the country. Dems don't vote FOR their own best interests and the best interests of the country.

We're getting exactly what we deserve - government bought and paid for by the wealthiest few, corruption, bills written by highly paid lobbyists, congress that is paid to go on vacation and gridlock.

Where's your confidence in your Dear Leader?

Think you not that He has the mojo to suspend any election He chooses?

What HAS become of your faith? Your tears betray you.

Sad.

Sad - but so very cute!

It's all good Truthseeker420

Midterms are for scared old people. And every midterm election we have a more liberal group of old people. So the scared old people who reelected Mitch McConnel for the umpteenth time yesterday are FAR more liberal than the scared old people who voted for him over 10 years ago. So he'll have to adjust! And that's called progress!

So in the end the good guys win :thup:

or maybe people just got fed up voting for Obama and just stayed home.

or maybe the polls are right and most people just don't think government works any more, so why vote?

or maybe Democrats felt lied to and didn't want to brave the weather.

or maybe the polls are right and most people just don't think government works any more, so why vote?

More likely that din't want to jump threw hoops to pay for a government approved voter ID or have to miss work since they canceled early and weekend voting.

More likely that din't want to jump threw hoops to pay for a government approved voter ID or have to miss work since they canceled early and weekend voting.

How do they have a job without an ID dumbass? Answer, they have no job. FAIL

Forum List

Back