GOP Unveils Bill To Make Trump Tax Cuts Permanent While Howling About Debt

Cut spending. No other way to put it. Cut spending.
Just imagine, back in the day when the government spent only 600 billion dollars. Of course the taxes coming in was 400 billion dollars so there was a 200 billion dollar deficit. Today, the government spends over 6 trillion dollars while taking in only 4 trillion dollars thus a 2 trillion dollar deficit that Joe Biden and the Dems of the House and Senate ran up. And the Marxist on this board are blaming Republicans? Bwaaahhhaaaaa...Yes, my dear, they really are that stupid.

There is idiots and there are Joe Biden voter.

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

We need to go back to pre-Reagan when it comes to the top 1 and 10% of the country. That would help pay down the debt.
You are so full of shit. Can we go back to pre-Reagan times when we didnt have millions of illegals invading this country getting funds and healthcare that run up the deficit? Man, i wish every day that a drunken illegal T-Bones your car. That would be Karma, bitch.

Just imagine, back in the day when the government spent only 600 billion dollars. Of course the taxes coming in was 400 billion dollars so there was a 200 billion dollar deficit. Today, the government spends over 6 trillion dollars while taking in only 4 trillion dollars thus a 2 trillion dollar deficit that Joe Biden and the Dems of the House and Senate ran up.
Biden and the other asshole Dems yap about oil companies earning $200 billion, when they spend $6,000 billion every year.

A group of more than 70 House Republicans introduced legislation this week that would make elements of the 2017 Trump tax cuts permanent, delivering a huge windfall to the rich and choking off more federal revenue at a time when Republican fearmongering over the national debt is at a fever pitch.

Led by Reps. Vern Buchanan (R-Fla.) and Michael McCaul (R-Texas), the TCJA Permanency Act, would cement into federal law tax cuts for individuals that are set to expire at the end of 2025.

The original 2017 tax law, the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, made most of its corporate tax provisions permanent. In a statement Wednesday, the Biden White House said Trump and congressional Republicans "deliberately sunset portions of their tax giveaway" in order to "conceal how much their plan added to the debt."

According to a Congressional Budget Office (CBO) analysis released last year, extending the individual provisions of the Trump-GOP tax law would cost around $2.2 trillion through 2032. A separate Tax Policy Center analysis estimated that the extension would deliver an average tax cut of $175,710 to the richest 0.1%.

Ain't happening. Not only does the complete package need to go away, and all of the tax cuts repealed, but after these criminals are removed from congress, the tax cuts for the corporate welfare trash needs to be repealed all the way back to 1980, and the tax rates, and regulations of the 1970's restored.
i dont think it is the tax cuts that is causing the national debt to go up...

The estimated aggregate cost of the War on Poverty is nearly $28 trillion, which is three and a half times higher than the $8 trillion total price tag of every major war since the American Revolution.

It’s Time to Admit the Feds Are Making Poverty Worse—Not Better

www.independent.org/news/article.asp?id=11707

A group of more than 70 House Republicans introduced legislation this week that would make elements of the 2017 Trump tax cuts permanent, delivering a huge windfall to the rich and choking off more federal revenue at a time when Republican fearmongering over the national debt is at a fever pitch.

Led by Reps. Vern Buchanan (R-Fla.) and Michael McCaul (R-Texas), the TCJA Permanency Act, would cement into federal law tax cuts for individuals that are set to expire at the end of 2025.

The original 2017 tax law, the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, made most of its corporate tax provisions permanent. In a statement Wednesday, the Biden White House said Trump and congressional Republicans "deliberately sunset portions of their tax giveaway" in order to "conceal how much their plan added to the debt."

According to a Congressional Budget Office (CBO) analysis released last year, extending the individual provisions of the Trump-GOP tax law would cost around $2.2 trillion through 2032. A separate Tax Policy Center analysis estimated that the extension would deliver an average tax cut of $175,710 to the richest 0.1%.

Ain't happening. Not only does the complete package need to go away, and all of the tax cuts repealed, but after these criminals are removed from congress, the tax cuts for the corporate welfare trash needs to be repealed all the way back to 1980, and the tax rates, and regulations of the 1970's restored.
I agree. I hope the dems retake power, implement a 90% wealth tax and make it permanent….I’m rooting for you folks..make it happen!

Get a job loser.

Do you begrudge those who have money?
Certainly sounds like it. In fact the top 2% pay for over 40% of our tax dollars.

I agree. I hope the dems retake power, implement a 90% wealth tax and make it permanent….I’m rooting for you folks..make it happen!
That's about the amount FDR put on the very wealthy. With that money he used it to rebuild America and fought WW2 with. After the war came the great middle class. Where's the great middle class now?

The GOP has the riches dick in their mouths and to hell with the rest of the country. The entire rest of the country can fall apart and go straight to hell as far as this disgusting party is concern. Makes me mad.
Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Warren Buffett, Mark Zuckerberg, George Soros, Steven Spielberg, Steve Ballmer, Michael Bloomberg, and Tom Steyer were all unavailable for comment.

Forum List

Back