Doctors Say Biden A Healthy 80yo, Fit To Serve

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
When asked if there was anything doctors are concerned about, President Biden did say his PROSTATE is

1676591026270.png

"Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiis Big."

At this point the 1st Lady laughed , interrupted, and said, 'No dear, remember? That wasn't the size of your prostate. You said that's how big you said his FINGER felt when he did the examination.'

When asked if there was anything doctors are concerned about, President Biden did say his PROSTATE is

View attachment 757540
"Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiis Big."

At this point the 1st Lady laughed , interrupted, and said, 'No dear, remember? That wasn't the size of your prostate. You said that's how big you said his FINGER felt when he did the examination.'

Fit to serve pizza...maybe.

Did anyone expect anything different?

These doctors tell the public what they are told to tell us. Same thing happened with the last guy as well
That is not true... Trump's white house doctor was Obama's doctor and even Bush I think... he is still saying Trump was in better condition than he expected... and even with his age is in pretty good condition....

View attachment 757540
"Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiis Big."

Who cares what the doctors say. Just watching him kick Republican ass up one side of the street, and back down the other, is the only thing I need to see.

But do feel free to keep talking.

Did anyone expect anything different?

These doctors tell the public what they are told to tell us. Same thing happened with the last guy as well
If trump took a misstep he was destroyed. Joe is doing things in front of us. we owe him nothing. So many people will help our enemies. Our politicians, the swamp in D.C., the peasants on all sides. We are on a death cruise.

That is not true... Trump's white house doctor was Obama's doctor and even Bush I think... he is still saying Trump was in better condition than he expected... and even with his age is in pretty good condition....

Come on now, the doctor for Trump said that will was the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency.

Nobody in their right mind would believe that.

Remember when the WH doctor.…OBAMAS DOCTOR….said Trump was healthy?

The cult immediately cancelled him for not lying. :auiqs.jpg:

The fucking cult is something else.

View attachment 757540
"Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiis Big."

I have watched Biden run and ride bicycles. Tell me, have you ever watched that fat ass Donald Trump do anything like that?

Forum List

Back