GOP tours of the Capitol

The evidence is piling up. It makes you sick to the stomach what these criminals got up to,

I ahve just been watching a doc on th 2018 Zimbabwe election which was corrupt. Zimbabwe has nothing on the trump gop.

trump dosnt support democracy and neither do the little people who kiss his arse. Biden needs to realise that democracy is at risk and take some positive action against a fascist insurgency.

If trump and his numpties get in then democracy is dead.
AnyDaySellers.gif

"...you forgot to mention all the assholes in the Congress...."
You know, Harry, I see that so often on not only this venue but others too. Not to mention in the chatter at the DewDrop Inn. However, whenever I ask any of the proponents of such thinking if they personally knew their own Representative, let alone others from other districts or even other states, or if they knew or had worked with one or both of their Senators....well, I never find anybody who has worked on a project, a cause, a proposed bill....where they had real-time working-time cooperation with a legislator (and to tell the truth, it applies to State legislators too. It seems NOBODY in America takes the time to sit down with their Reps.)

All of that is to say, Harry: How do you know?
What are your bona fides to offer such an assessment?
Not trying to put you on the spot, but......but anybody can say anything anonymously on a chatroom while using a fake name. Not a lot of skin in the game.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Worry about your own degenerate shithole of a country. Nothing to do with my country is any of your fucking business."

As you have no doubt noticed poster TTainant, there is a not insignificant level of parochialism, xenophobia, and Brit-envy among some quarters of America's great proletariat. A sense of inferiority is sort of a human character flaw. But...importantly (and curiously)....some think it is making America great again.

You know, Harry, I see that so often on not only this venue but others too. Not to mention in the chatter at the DewDrop Inn. However, whenever I ask any of the proponents of such thinking if they personally knew their own Representative, let alone others from other districts or even other states, or if they knew or had worked with one or both of their Senators....well, I never find anybody who has worked on a project, a cause, a proposed bill....where they had real-time working-time cooperation with a legislator (and to tell the truth, it applies to State legislators too. It seems NOBODY in America takes the time to sit down with their Reps.)

All of that is to say, Harry: How do you know?
What are your bona fides to offer such an assessment?
Not trying to put you on the spot, but......but anybody can say anything anonymously on a chatroom while using a fake name. Not a lot of skin in the game.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you have no doubt noticed poster TTainant, there is a not insignificant level of parochialism, xenophobia, and Brit-envy among some quarters of America's great proletariat. A sense of inferiority is sort of a human character flaw. But...importantly (and curiously)....some think it is making America great again.
how do i know?.....when you only see or hear from them at election time and then you see their TV ads every half hour saying how wonderful they are tells me a lot.....and lots of the things they say they do is pretty exaggerated....

A legal and authorized demonstration might make left wing foreigners "sick" but the reconnaissance by the GOP before the event was legitimate and necessary for food trucks and sanitary stations. The Jan 6 event was a legitimate demonstration with all the right papers and planning. Nobody thought an unarmed demonstrator would be shot and killed by Capital Police for the crime of criminal trespass but nobody thought the Capital police were willing to shoot republicans on sight.

"The Jan 6 event was a legitimate demonstration with all the right papers and planning."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, no, poster whitehall, you ain't got that right.
Perhaps misinformed rather than uninformed.

The 'permits' were for the Trump rally at he Ellipse.

There was no application, no approval, no permit for.......
.....for a march

Nor for a rally or demonstration at the Capitol.
Go ahead, check it out.

It seems the Trump factions were aware that a march had not been discussed and thus.....no preparation with police, barricades, or enhanced security measures were implemented.

Curious, no?

Last edited:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, no, poster whitehall, you ain't got that right.
Perhaps misinformed rather than uninformed.

The 'permits' were for the Trump rally at he Ellipse.

There was no application, no approval, no permit for.......
.....for a march

Nor for a rally or demonstration at the Capitol.
Go ahead, check it out.

It seems the Trump factions were aware that a march had not been discussed and thus.....no preparation with police, barricades, or enhanced security measures were implemented.

Curious, no?
The Ellipse park was the staging part of the event. It was acknowledged that the protesters would march to the Capital. That's how the events work. Do lefties think that GOP spies didn't know the way to the Capital building and Recon. tours were necessary? The allegations are ludicrous.

This is crazy stuff from some blog that calls itself "Independent" that alleges that the GOP couldn't find it's way from the Park to the freaking Capital without a spy on a freaking tour bus. If we used that kind of logic when Bill Clinton used out dated European road maps to bomb Yugoslavia and accidentally bombed a Chinese Embassy , old Bill would be in prison.

The Ellipse park was the staging part of the event. It was acknowledged that the protesters would march to the Capital. That's how the events work.
Well, as said earlier: The poster whitehall is either misinformed or uniformed.
The permit was for the Ellipse. And no, there was no permit applied for a march.

Still, remains curious.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Jan. 4​

"A permit issued by the National Park Service delineates what was expected at the event on the evening of Jan. 5, the rally that had originally been organized by the 80 Percent Coalition.
Five thousand people were expected to attend an all-day event. But, the permit notes, “there is no march associated with this permitted demonstration.”

1653184854700.png

Forum List

Back