A small, but welcome piece of news: Biden may not end Title 42 on May 23rd

johnwk

Gold Member
May 24, 2009
See Court blocks Biden from lifting Title 42 border restrictions on May 23

"The restrictions, known as Title 42, allow authorities to expel nearly all migrants from the border in the interest of stopping the spread of COVID-19. The states of Missouri, Arizona and Louisiana brought suit earlier this month in Federal court to keep the restrictions in place."

The bad news is, Illegal immigration soars under Biden to third-highest in 97 years

"Nearly 2 million people were encountered by federal law enforcement while attempting to enter the United States illegally over the past year."

Keep in mind the vast majority of these illegal entrants when stopped at our border, are then given a court date and release into the interior of our country where American citizens suffer the consequences of this invasion.

JWK

There is no surer way to weaken, subdue and bring to its knees a prosperous and freedom loving country than by flooding it with deadly drugs, an inflated currency and the poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled, and criminal populations of other countries.

The attacks are endless and behind the scenes. That brain dead waste could not think these things up with any clarity. The people behind the scenes doing this have their motives. It would be nice to know them all. They will find out when their mission is complete the grass will not be so greener as many more people will not live as well as they did before their revolution.

The attacks are endless and behind the scenes. That brain dead waste could not think these things up with any clarity. The people behind the scenes doing this have their motives. It would be nice to know them all. They will find out when their mission is complete the grass will not be so greener as many more people will not live as well as they did before their revolution.

The obvious truth is, Biden is not in charge and is a figurehead installed by our Fifth Column media and domestic enemies who are now in charge of the Democrat Party Leadership.

Biden does exactly what he is told to do, part of which is to import and flood the United States with millions of poverty-stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled, and criminal populations of other countries, which is partly needed to destroy America from within.

JWK

They are not “liberals” or “progressives”. They are Authoritarian Revolutionaries, the very kind who took over Cuba and now rule over the people with an iron fist.

See Court blocks Biden from lifting Title 42 border restrictions on May 23

"The restrictions, known as Title 42, allow authorities to expel nearly all migrants from the border in the interest of stopping the spread of COVID-19. The states of Missouri, Arizona and Louisiana brought suit earlier this month in Federal court to keep the restrictions in place."

The bad news is, Illegal immigration soars under Biden to third-highest in 97 years

"Nearly 2 million people were encountered by federal law enforcement while attempting to enter the United States illegally over the past year."

Keep in mind the vast majority of these illegal entrants when stopped at our border, are then given a court date and release into the interior of our country where American citizens suffer the consequences of this invasion.

JWK

There is no surer way to weaken, subdue and bring to its knees a prosperous and freedom loving country than by flooding it with deadly drugs, an inflated currency and the poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled, and criminal populations of other countries.

Ahh fuck, I thought you maybe had some NEW news! Your "news" was from a month ago and I think everyone was aware that a court had temporaily blocked the lifting of the ban, but my sources tell me now we are likely to see the ban lifted as early as Monday.

Ahh fuck, I thought you maybe had some NEW news! Your "news" was from a month ago and I think everyone was aware that a court had temporaily blocked the lifting of the ban, but my sources tell me now we are likely to see the ban lifted as early as Monday.

Does your "source" have inside information that the United States Supreme Court is going to overrule today's ruling that refused to allow the Biden Administration from lifting the ban on Monday,. the 23rd?

Does your "source" have inside information that the United States Supreme Court is going to overrule today's ruling that refused to allow the Biden Administration from lifting the ban on Monday,. the 23rd?

Ok so now I'm totally confused. Your link is from the story a month ago, but I now see a judge TODAY has indeed ordered Title 42 to stay in place for now.

Ok so now I'm totally confused. Your link is from the story a month ago, but I now see a judge TODAY has indeed ordered Title 42 to stay in place for now.
Is the following better?

Judge blocks Biden from rolling back Title 42

05/20/22 5:20 PM ET

"A federal judge in Louisiana on Friday temporarily stopped the Biden administration from ending Title 42, the Trump-era border management policy that allowed officials to quickly expel foreign nationals at the border under pandemic conditions.

The policy was due to end Monday as part of the Biden administration’s efforts to restructure border and immigration policy after the Trump administration’s overhaul of the system."

JWK

Forum List

Back