GOP tours of the Capitol

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

The evidence is piling up. It makes you sick to the stomach what these criminals got up to,

I ahve just been watching a doc on th 2018 Zimbabwe election which was corrupt. Zimbabwe has nothing on the trump gop.

trump dosnt support democracy and neither do the little people who kiss his arse. Biden needs to realise that democracy is at risk and take some positive action against a fascist insurgency.

If trump and his numpties get in then democracy is dead.

Biden needs to realise that democracy is at risk and take some positive action against a fascist insurgency.

Well, what would you suggest Biden do?

Right now, my bookie says the smart money is on a Republican taking the White House in 2024, so there's a very real possibility that Biden's singing his swan song...

The evidence is piling up. It makes you sick to the stomach what these criminals got up to,

I ahve just been watching a doc on th 2018 Zimbabwe election which was corrupt. Zimbabwe has nothing on the trump gop.

trump dosnt support democracy and neither do the little people who kiss his arse. Biden needs to realise that democracy is at risk and take some positive action against a fascist insurgency.

1) accusations aren’t evidence…i thought you all would get that by now with all the failed investigations of trump
2) so if voters elect republicans, democracy is dead…interesting

Well, what would you suggest Biden do?

Right now, my bookie says the smart money is on a Republican taking the White House in 2024, so there's a very real possibility that Biden's singing his swan song...
He needs to move this enquiry along and get the convictions of the ring leaderrs.
Democracy is a delicate flower and cant survive a crook like trump. Too many things depend on ffolk being honest. That is so out of date.

Your concern about our Democracy is touching, phony but touching. :rolleyes:

Not taking a position one way or the other on these tours as IDK anything about them. What I can tell you is that as someone who worked on Capitol Hill, that "labrynthine complex" wasn't particularly hard to navigate as long as you stayed in the main corridors of the tunnel complex. They are well-marked and it is a place where you want to stick with the pack. It is only when you go down one of the side tunnels do you find yourself in a never-ending maze of blocks of storage rooms where every section looks exactly the same, nobody is around, and you have no clue how to get out of their web. A one time tour wouldn't have taught you anything about those parts of the complex. I used to take post it notes and stick them on the wall as I went in to be able to find my way back out I got lost in those damn things so many times when tasked to retrieve something from storage or put it into the storage room.

I ahve [sic] just been watching a doc on th [sic] 2018 Zimbabwe election which was corrupt. Zimbabwe has nothing on the trump gop.

trump dosnt [sic] support democracy and neither do the little people who kiss his arse. Biden needs to realise that democracy is at risk and take some positive action against a fascist insurgency.

Nothing here but ignorant bullshit, exactly what we all know to expect of a certain British faggot who knows nothing about American, other than what the lying media tell it.

You should worry about your own backward shithole of a country, and keep your irrelevant British nose out of America's business.

He needs to move this enquiry along and get the convictions of the ring leaderrs.
Democracy is a delicate flower and cant survive a crook like trump. Too many things depend on ffolk being honest. That is so out of date.
speak of folks being honest, how do you feel about Clinton’s lawyer on trial for lying to the fbi about his work for her to spread russian propaganda about trump and undermine the 2016 election?

Not taking a position one way or the other on these tours as IDK anything about them. What I can tell you is that as someone who worked on Capitol Hill, that "labrynthine complex" wasn't particularly hard to navigate as long as you stayed in the main corridors of the tunnel complex. They are well-marked and it is a place where you want to stick with the pack. It is only when you go down one of the side tunnels do you find yourself in a never-ending maze of blocks of storage rooms where every section looks exactly the same, nobody is around, and you have no clue how to get out of their web. A one time tour wouldn't have taught you anything about those parts of the complex. I used to take post it notes and stick them on the wall as I went in to be able to find my way back out I got lost in those damn things so many times when tasked to retrieve something from storage or put it into the storage room.
The evidence o the guy who has an office in the building stood out.. He has an office with his name on the door but he workd in another unmanrked office. They were looking for him but ignoredhis office and sacked the room where he worked.

Tthat suggests some planning and intelligence.

Nothing here but ignorant bullshit, exactly what we all know to expect of a certain British faggot who knows nothing about American, other than what the lying media tell it.

You should worry about your own backward shithole of a country, and keep your irrelevant British nose out of America's business.
Why do you hate your country so much you connive at sedition ?
You are just as guilty as the fascist trump.

The evidence o the guy who has an office in the building stood out.. He has an office with his name on the door but he workd in another unmanrked office. They were looking for him but ignoredhis office and sacked the room where he worked.

Tthat suggests some planning and intelligence.

Leaders have at least two offices. They have their standard big suite office like most senior members do (usually in the top couple floors of the Rayburn HOB on the House side which was where I worked). They then have their leadership offices. And depending on how hands on they are, there are also committee offices that have their own staffs separate from the Members' staffs and some of the committees have offices both in the Capitol itself and in the adjoining Office Buildings. The floor plans aren't that big of a secret. I worked on the same floor as the Speaker's standard office, as well as several high ranking members but you seldom saw them on that floor or in that building. They were usually in the Capitol Offices if on campus or on the lower levels running to hearing rooms to get their TV face time. The standard offices were staffed out for the things routine members do like constituent services, handle mail and telephone calls etc. It was actually pretty quiet for the most part on the top floors of the RHOB. I could go weeks without seeing the person I worked for and even then it was usually because they were just hanging out between floor votes.

Again, not defending anybody here. Just sharing some insight for people to do whatever they want to do with it.

This is literally a Holy War for many of them. It's all rage and emotion.

That’s pretty tough for the rest of us to address.

Last edited:

This country could use more Tommy's, and a lot less Bob Blaylock's.

Why do you hate your country so much you connive at sedition ?
You are just as guilty as the fascist trump.

Once again, you are completely ignorant about my company, and you have no standing whatsoever in how we Americans choose to run it.

Worry about your own degenerate shithole of a country. Nothing to do with my country is any of your fucking business.

Forum List

Back