GOP Steve King drops bigot bomb

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Rep. Steve King: Ferguson Protestors Are Of A Single 'Continental Origin' (VIDEO)

Rep. Steve King (R-IA) said on Wednesday that he saw no reason to be concerned about the possibility of racial profiling in police clashes with protesters in Ferguson, Mo. because the protestors all appeared to be of a single "continental origin."

King appeared on Newsmax TV on Wednesday where host J.D. Hayworth asked him about the escalating conflict in Ferguson. When asked about the concerns raised by members of the Congressional Black Caucus about the possibility of racial profiling, King said those were unsubstantiated.

"This idea of no racial profiling," King said, "I've seen the video. It looks to me like you don't need to bother with that particular factor because they all appear to be of a single, you know, of a single origin, I should say, a continental origin might be the way to phrase that."

The ignorant piece of shit -- and he has a following called Tea Party.

Rep. Steve King: Ferguson Protestors Are Of A Single 'Continental Origin' (VIDEO)

Rep. Steve King (R-IA) said on Wednesday that he saw no reason to be concerned about the possibility of racial profiling in police clashes with protesters in Ferguson, Mo. because the protestors all appeared to be of a single "continental origin."

King appeared on Newsmax TV on Wednesday where host J.D. Hayworth asked him about the escalating conflict in Ferguson. When asked about the concerns raised by members of the Congressional Black Caucus about the possibility of racial profiling, King said those were unsubstantiated.

"This idea of no racial profiling," King said, "I've seen the video. It looks to me like you don't need to bother with that particular factor because they all appear to be of a single, you know, of a single origin, I should say, a continental origin might be the way to phrase that."

Nothing wrong with that remark. It appears to be a truthful statement. Don't be so thin skinned....there is enough of this race baiting going on with Obama, Jackson and Sharpton. It's getting tedious and boring.

Were the protestors of a "single continental origin" or were they not? Answer as honestly as you're able.

Nothing wrong with that remark. It appears to be a truthful statement. Don't be so thin skinned....there is enough of this race baiting going on with Obama, Jackson and Sharpton. It's getting tedious and boring.

And wholly predictable!!

Were the protestors of a "single continental origin" or were they not? Answer as honestly as you're able.

"Answer as honestly as you're able" :lmao: honesty from a liberliar ? i believe if a liberliar come close to telling the truth, their tongue would rot. :up:

Mr. King knows what he is talking about from what he sees and hears. :up:

King = no need to profile, they are all stupid *******. Bring on the riot gear...

Amazing how the racist teapers have changed their tune since the Bundy fiasco.

It ain't their kind being killed, so, fuck 'em they say. Just a few more dead stupid *******, and that doesn't bother them in the slightest...

Absolutely! Teapers are destroying America with their German style hate and bloodlust. They hate *******.

I guess Lakhota would have preferred if he called them "*******." ???

And so far it's only been lefties in this thread that actually used the word "******." Well Democrats are the party of the KKK who passed laws to DISARM blacks, so why am I surprised?

Last edited:

I guess Lakhota would have preferred if he called them "*******." ???

Thats what the teapers do, call them *******. But that is okay...use a term like cracker, white boy, or anything against whites then all hell will break out on USMB.

What is racist (or "bigoted" if you prefer) is the existence of a "Congressional Black Caucus". Members of Congress are supposed to represent AMERICANS, not Blacks.

What is racist (or "bigoted" if you prefer) is the existence of a "Congressional Black Caucus". Members of Congress are supposed to represent AMERICANS, not Blacks.

How dare those fucking minority ******* form a coalition to protect ****** rights. Whites can decide how ******* should be treated without any input from big lipped ****** dogs!

are you people for real ?

I hope not and you are robots, like rosy the maid on the Jetsons

spare us all the garbage

Forum List

Back